Author Topic: House interior bug  (Read 728 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
House interior bug
« on: May 20, 2023, 05:43:04 pm »
- What is your in-game name and account ID (if known)? ShocKWavE
- What happened exactly? I bought a house today and every time I try to enter it, it spawns me beneath the interior of my house for some reason and I cannot exit. To get out of the house I have to move a bit away from the house and then I fall and die.
- What circumstances may have led to the issue? This house specifically seems to be bugged, maybe that's why its previous owner put it on sale.
- Has anyone else experienced the issue? Not that I know of.
- Can you replicate the issue? Yes.
- Can you provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue ourselves? Just simply try getting inside the house.
- If relevant, what was the time and date (GMT) of the issue? Can't remember, but it happens every time.

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
Re: House interior bug
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 07:22:38 pm »
- What is your in-game name and account ID (if known)? ShocKWavE
- What happened exactly? I bought a house today and every time I try to enter it, it spawns me beneath the interior of my house for some reason and I cannot exit. To get out of the house I have to move a bit away from the house and then I fall and die.
- What circumstances may have led to the issue? This house specifically seems to be bugged, maybe that's why its previous owner put it on sale.
- Has anyone else experienced the issue? Not that I know of.
- Can you replicate the issue? Yes.
- Can you provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue ourselves? Just simply try getting inside the house.
- If relevant, what was the time and date (GMT) of the issue? Can't remember, but it happens every time.

This happens when you move and enter the house. When you press F, two things happen. You try to get in your car and at the same time enter the house. Therefore, I advise you to make your car far from the door and try to enter the house.

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 02:46:27 pm »
What Bode said. When you try to press the Enter button while a car is near you, you'll be stuck under the interior. Sometimes this occurs due to high packetloss, but this is a known issue and it doesn't happen with all interiors. So, next time park your car a bit far away from the entrance of your property.

Andualem653

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2023, 10:57:36 pm »
Well this report was from the 1.14.20 Version of MCNR and i checked it in this 1.15 latest update and everything seems fine to me i didn't fall through the house i even did what Bode said but still i didn't fall through the house so i asked Mr.ShockWave to check if it still happens to him and he said he doesn't fall through anymore everything is fine so...

Andualem653

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2023, 10:58:27 pm »
Moved to Fixed Bugs
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 11:06:13 pm by Andualem »