Author Topic: *MCNR ADMINS*  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
*MCNR ADMINS*
« on: May 20, 2023, 04:44:10 pm »
Your in-game name[HC]Daryl_DixonSTF
Their in-game nameLevii
Date & Time of incident (UTC)before few min
Detailsi was fighting wid revenge shah and he was doing drive-by cuz he was alone in that car and i was sure something gonna happen while levii the prev member of  1337 was online so today he got caught by red handed + he shot me after teleporting instantly

since i have been saying levi use his powers to help his prev crew members 1337. he is being doing it many days. he is using his admin powers to help his crew members so he got caught today but therefore i request check his admin cmds which were used by him since he been with 1337 cuz im sure he abused his powers many times...complaining this by thinking other mcnr staffs members r honest + i had to use this 'trust' word since many staffs getting kicked for power abuse .ty
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/U2ZOjZKtWDg

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
Re: *MCNR ADMINS*
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 05:44:40 pm »
Looking into

Offline buba

• Respect: +7/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: buba
  • Discord name: buba #3901
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 05:49:37 pm »
levi was with me (in my car) since were at lv, i think he went spectate someone because there was too many aimbotters that time. doesnt matter if im alone u still cant kill me.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 05:52:19 pm by buba »
Join US! Apply Here

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2023, 05:52:03 pm »
levi was with me since were at lv, i think he went spectate someone because there was too many aimbotters that time. doesnt matter if im alone u still cant kill me.
he shot me while he tpd helping friends by doing tp? whats the topic of the drama u r about to make

Offline buba

• Respect: +7/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: buba
  • Discord name: buba #3901
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2023, 05:57:33 pm »
he shot me while he tpd helping friends by doing tp? whats the topic of the drama u r about to make
he was already inside my car since were at lv, he went spectate someone and ofc he will automatically respawn on my car if he stop spectating
Join US! Apply Here

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2023, 05:59:24 pm »
he was already inside my car since were at lv, he went spectate someone and ofc he will automatically respawn on my car if he stop spectating
im asking about the gun shots he made if he do the admin job he should do only that job not half head there and other half with desert eagle

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2023, 06:30:35 pm »

He clearly said in groupchat that he'll spectate an aimbotter. There's no admin command that can make him teleport into someone's car or any cheat, the only thing he can do is teleport next to him, not inside his car. This usually happens when the admin was afk for a while or he's back from spectating a current player. You're the one who makes the useless drama in this report also in-game by trashtalking.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2023, 06:42:40 pm »
He clearly said in groupchat that he'll spectate an aimbotter. There's no admin command that can make him teleport into someone's car or any cheat, the only thing he can do is teleport next to him, not inside his car. This usually happens when the admin was afk for a while or he's back from spectating a current player. You're the one who makes the useless drama in this report also in-game by trashtalking.
tell me ur country to explain it in ur llanguage since u dont understand english and make another useless post and get reported ..i said he shot me with deegale and if u dont see it cut ur eyes off and throw them somewhere .. he was doing his job i dont give a thing about it im saying when he come back he started to shoot me and im sure he is telling more others to make useless trash post like to cover what he did and push the topic that he was inside the car alrdy ..saying again when he finish his job he started to shoot and he wasnt there when i was fighting and if he wasnt there why the heck he should shoot in the middle of the fyt by instant spawn
last warning for u btw i know about admin cmds u teach ur self to understand english words + being a brainless k12 knowledge if u dont know this then get to know there r admin commands to spawn inside a car
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 06:51:45 pm by Daryl_Dixon »

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2023, 09:11:45 pm »
tell me ur country to explain it in ur llanguage since u dont understand english and make another useless post and get reported ..i said he shot me with deegale and if u dont see it cut ur eyes off and throw them somewhere .. he was doing his job i dont give a thing about it im saying when he come back he started to shoot me and im sure he is telling more others to make useless trash post like to cover what he did and push the topic that he was inside the car alrdy ..saying again when he finish his job he started to shoot and he wasnt there when i was fighting and if he wasnt there why the heck he should shoot in the middle of the fyt by instant spawn
last warning for u btw i know about admin cmds u teach ur self to understand english words + being a brainless k12 knowledge if u dont know this then get to know there r admin commands to spawn inside a car

calm down why so aggressive
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2023, 09:13:55 pm »

This way you'll be punished faster than staff you're reporting. Daryl calm down.

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Respect: +13/-38
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: haw
  • Discord name: Valentin#9670
  • Crew: [wT]
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2023, 10:46:51 pm »
ooo dont be aggresive english teacher and if you can learn us how to speak english and plis dont report pro

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2023, 10:57:44 pm »

Yeah yeah.. Levii told us all to type anything into this report haha.
I can't be [ B] and [K12] in the same time, second of all stop crying like a pussy for everything.
Don't be that mad cause you didn't get us like 10 times.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2023, 02:20:35 am »
Yeah yeah.. Levii told us all to type anything into this report haha.
I can't be [ B] and [K12] in the same time, second of all stop crying like a pussy for everything.
Don't be that mad cause you didn't get us like 10 times.
locking this topic to stop some nonamers post farming hobby, ill let managers handle this not K12ss + therefore u should understand he shot me while in the middle of a fight by instant spawn .

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2023, 02:01:39 pm »
The administrator in question is no longer affiliated with the staff team.