Author Topic: Griefing  (Read 609 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Griefing
« on: May 14, 2023, 03:04:42 pm »
Your in-game namexev.1337
Their in-game name LordCroft
Date & Time of incident (UTC) ---
Details Griefing, man said he was allowed to do that despite his teammates were punished for exact same reason in the past.
and don't bother saying that "he didn't know"
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14765.0.html
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
[td

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/612921571312664596/1107286703120580629

Offline LordCrofT

• Respect: +157/-13
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]LordCrofT
  • Discord name: LordCrofT#6873
  • Crew: [B]
Re: Griefing
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 02:07:10 pm »
First off, I didn't intend to ram your car your buddy devils has constant lag with 3%packet loss, I was driving in my lane and suddenly found devils teleported into it.
So post missunderstanding devils shoots an innocent non-threat which is against the rules, also you weren't in the active city at that time chasing 2 innocents which were waiting for their friends to attack and killed you anways.

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 02:51:10 pm »
First off, I didn't intend to ram your car your buddy devils has constant lag with 3%packet loss, I was driving in my lane and suddenly found devils teleported into it.
You had ample time to switch lanes and show me evidence of that constant lag you are talking about. If it is true that I have been constantly lagging then would you also be teleporting on my screen?

So post missunderstanding devils shoots an innocent non-threat which is against the rules, also you weren't in the active city at that time chasing 2 innocents which were waiting for their friends to attack and killed you anways.
I can't defend myself when I'm getting rammed?
KENSHO

Offline LordCrofT

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 04:06:37 pm »
I think me "ramming you" and me getting more damage and spun out instead is enough proof to show that you are laggy

Offline LordCrofT

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 04:09:36 pm »
I think me "ramming you" and me getting more damage and spun out instead is enough proof to show that you are laggy
You can see from 0:00 to 0:03 I lost damage somehow, hence me saying that you were teleporting on my screen.

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2023, 06:22:07 pm »
At least think twice before lying dumbass, nobody was lagging here you along with your crewmates were ramming/griefing us since the airport as civilians, and staff could confirm this by checking chat logs unfortunately, we didn't manage to record that but we sure as hell did this one and it's enough to get you punished for it so don't bother lying not to mention your teammate zeus rammed us too but he is pretty much on the save side since we didn't manage to record him, so if you have something useful to add you should provide a video recording since the airport

here's the proof of you guys admitting to what you did after I confronted you and now here you are playing the victim card? how dumb can one guy be

I don't need dan handling this report since he's done the same in the past and is a friend of his.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2023, 04:04:01 am »
After discussing this with the other managers, Lordcroft was at fault and will be dealt with accordingly. Lordcroft, next time, be careful when driving near other players to avoid situations like this one.