Author Topic: Renzy , stacJ Cophunt on Stratocaster and AllxDav  (Read 997 times)

Offline Six.Stars

• Respect: +12/-22
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Six.Stars
  • Discord name: sixstars.
Renzy , stacJ Cophunt on Stratocaster and AllxDav
« on: May 10, 2023, 09:13:53 pm »
Your in-game name      

Stratocaster

Their in-game name      

renzy | stacJ

Details      

I was explaining to AllxDav how complete the Crime Scene investigation in Ganton, meanwhile we was searching the clues, a couple of MW's come to us without a reason and start shooting us, after a while other Cops come and start shooting them, they got killed by MW's but me and AllxDav was not taking part of the shootout but those guys didnt care and killed us without a reason.

Date & Time of incident (UTC)   

Just now

Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)      

https://streamable.com/0l26p4 (video expire in 24 hours due to streamable Guest account)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 01:56:17 am by Stratocaster »
Mike removed my cool signature.
Now i will never put a signature again.
Feel guilty and think about It Mike
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-23
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
Yoo I came later and didnt know you were fighting or not,I shot you accidentally.So I apologize for my shootings.

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +28/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
About the start of the clip, I and renzy robbed you and were leaving as it's clear in the video too that after the robbery no threat was performed towards you.
Later on a cop gang was brought near us who were fighting @hudra and the other guy. In all that 30-40 seconds long fight you would've left the crime scene if you didn't want to get involved in the fight or wanted to ignore the situation. Instead you tried to be smart. You could've done anything like ram (A player can sometimes be killed with a single ram aswell), taze etc. You had enough time to leave the crime scene but you didn't. This in my view is enough reason to kill you as you're a cop who's not willing to leave a area which is stacked by criminal. I dont think renzy killed you illegally here.

Offline Six.Stars

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
Yoo I came later and didnt know you were fighting or not,I shot you accidentally.So I apologize for my shootings.

You are apologize are welcome.
You shooted only 1 sawn bullet and then stopped.

13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline Six.Stars

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
About the start of the clip, I and renzy robbed you and were leaving as it's clear in the video too that after the robbery no threat was performed towards you.
Later on a cop gang was brought near us who were fighting @hudra and the other guy. In all that 30-40 seconds long fight you would've left the crime scene if you didn't want to get involved in the fight or wanted to ignore the situation. Instead you tried to be smart. You could've done anything like ram (A player can sometimes be killed with a single ram aswell), taze etc. You had enough time to leave the crime scene but you didn't. This in my view is enough reason to kill you as you're a cop who's not willing to leave a area which is stacked by criminal. I dont think renzy killed you illegally here.

As i said, i was helping AllxDav doin a Crime Scene job, we was inside the ganton Basketball Camp (side Sweet House) when you and renzy came, renzy was doing passenger driveby and start shooting me without a reason (this Is enough to being infracted for Cophunt) i started the recording when you approached me on foot (as shown in video) and i did nothing to you (also my /actions show It clearly).

You said about "you must leave the area" did you realise that we was there before you guys came in ganton? because of a Police Job, i was about to enter the car and leave Ganton but renzy killed me.

Also you said "i dont think renzy killed you illegally here" you are wrong, i did not shoot a single bullet to ANYONE there but your friend didnt care and killed me without a reason.

Video shows clearly what happened, im fully right in this complaint, i was running from you avoiding to be robbed and the cops came and shooted you, but i didnt, i was about to leave with my PD car but got killed.

If you want to defend your friend try using better excuses, your friend have more than 150k score and you have 90k score..

My friend AllxDav got killed too in the same time, and he did nothing to ANYONE too.

Answer this question:
Am I making it all up? or are you trying to avoid the punishment with useless excuses?
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
Re: Renzy , stacJ Cophunt on Stratocaster and AllxDav
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2023, 11:37:47 am »
Hey Stratocaster Can you please post 30 minutes of the Action logs When the incident took place Like when StacJ and Renzy came to you.

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +28/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 12:15:41 pm »
This is my last reply to this dumb complain.
Answer this question:
Am I making it all up? or are you trying to avoid the punishment with useless excuses?

You're not making it all up but you're shortening the story and describing it all in your favor.

I was the driver. I brought the car near you. Now don't ask me why because I can take my car whereever I want. Then we had a little stare to what 2 dumb cops were doing. You jumped on our vehicle (my bullet) after which renzy pressed H and started shooting with intention of killing you but I stopped him as I thought you could report us on cop hunt as there's no way we can prove you jumped on our car(I check forums oftenly so I'm aware that you're a forum warrior). We were on a Voice Call so I stopped renzy.

Then

You not leaving the area in such a long ass time makes you a threat to warrants. It doesn't matter if crime scene arrived to you or you're already at a crime scene, just leave if you don't want to be a part of it. It's common sense.

Offline Six.Stars

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 12:17:47 pm »
Hey Stratocaster Can you please post 30 minutes of the Action logs When the incident took place Like when StacJ and Renzy came to you.
Yes gimme some time
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 12:32:33 pm by Stratocaster »
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline Six.Stars

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2023, 12:23:12 pm »
This is my last reply to this dumb complain. You're not making it all up but you're shortening the story and describing it all in your favor.

I was the driver. I brought the car near you. Now don't ask me why because I can take my car whereever I want. Then we had a little stare to what 2 dumb cops were doing. You jumped on our vehicle (my bullet) after which renzy pressed H and started shooting with intention of killing you but I stopped him as I thought you could report us on cop hunt as there's no way we can prove you jumped on our car(I check forums oftenly so I'm aware that you're a forum warrior). We were on a Voice Call so I stopped renzy.

Then

You not leaving the area in such a long ass time makes you a threat to warrants. It doesn't matter if crime scene arrived to you or you're already at a crime scene, just leave if you don't want to be a part of it. It's common sense.

Doesnt matter where i'am and with Who i'am, because i wasnt a threat to ANYONE.

If i was in front of the bank you got the right to kill me, but all of this shit happened in Ganton, and i dont give a shit about your ridicolous  excuses, you talking about "You have ti leave the area because we were fighting ecc" well your are so fucking wrong, did  i shoot a single bullet to you? NO

You also said "You entered the car and you could kill some1 with a car-ram" well i didnt, so now you tell me that entering a vehicle Is a threat? Too many bullshit.

You have no reason to kill me but you killed me. These are the facts and your mf friend will pay for it
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Respect: +13/-38
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: haw
  • Discord name: Valentin#9670
  • Crew: [wT]
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2023, 12:40:35 pm »
Tbh i came later too and i dont think i shooted at you

Offline Six.Stars

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2023, 12:50:25 pm »
Tbh i came later too and i dont think i shooted at you

You like mostwanted.1337 are not more involved in this complaint because you 2 came later and ofc you tought i was shooting but i wasnt, INFACT you and mostwanted stopped shooting at me.
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline Six.Stars

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2023, 12:55:13 pm »

Here you go my actions:
sa-mp-056" border="0
sa-mp-057" border="0
sa-mp-058" border="0
sa-mp-059" border="0
sa-mp-060" border="0
sa-mp-063" border="0
sa-mp-064" border="0

I hope in a good punishment since they are very high score players.
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2023, 01:02:35 pm »
Welp after checking all the evidences I came to an conclusion that StacJ was not wrong here he was just driving and in the actions I can see that stacJ did shooted you but He was fighting other cops so some bullets might've hit you and for renzy He will be punished for Cophunting you. But this would'nt have happened if you would've left the crime scene earlier Because you just stood there watching the other cops fighting the criminals if you don't want to fight you can just simply run out from the crime scene But no you wanted an reason so that they will shoot you and you report them for cophunt If there is an fight taking place near me between the cops and criminals and I'm a cop I dont want to be part of the fight I will just simply go from that area Simple as that....

Renzy Will be punished, Thanks for reporting.