Author Topic: betean rdm  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
betean rdm
« on: April 29, 2023, 08:42:22 pm »
Your in-game nameBode
Their in-game nameBeaten
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Some mins ago
DetailsSo i was lagpiting Clink he opened fire on me and i opened fire on him. beaten was inside ammunation once he become out of ammunation i stoped attacking clink. Clink was chasing me and beaten dmged me and my vehicle till i knocked down.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/OsCHI_VvYEQ
Actions : https://imgur.com/a/jcsjDaa

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: betean rdm
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 08:48:26 pm »
This would have been valid if you killed Clink while I was inside the ammunation. The rule only applies that you can't take revenge for your dead friend, but Clink was near me when you were attacking him*. Also, look closely, when I came out of ammunation, you were still shooting clink (for 1-2 seconds), so your claim "when beaten came I stopped" doesn't really make any sense. It's allowed either way.

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 08:54:40 pm »
This would have been valid if you killed Clink while I was inside the ammunation. The rule only applies that you can't take revenge for your dead friend, but Clink was near me when you were attacking me. Also, look closely, when I came out of ammunation, you were still shooting clink (for 1-2 seconds), so your claim "when beaten came I stopped" doesn't really make any sense. It's allowed either way.

You were in the ammunation when I was fighting your friend and when I saw you came out of the ammunation I just stopped shooting and ran. Even In my actions I didn't deal any dmg to clink also consider that you are far from him (inside ammunation) You can help your friend if I prefer to try to kill him, but you came out and found me trying to escape, despite that, you shot me with the motive of helping your friend, and I was running away, not trying to kill him.

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 08:56:49 pm »
You were in the ammunation when I was fighting your friend and when I saw you came out of the ammunation I just stopped shooting and ran. Even In my actions I didn't deal any dmg to clink also consider that you are far from him (inside ammunation) You can help your friend if I prefer to try to kill him, but you came out and found me trying to escape, despite that, you shot me with the motive of helping your friend, and I was running away, not trying to kill him.
This makes absolute no sense, I was shooting clink but not trying to kill him? Just what is that statement? I am allowed to help my friend to take his revenge, and I was not "far from him", I was inside ammunation which was legit 5m from him. You were still shooting him when I came out of ammunation. It doesn't matter whether or not you were running, I am allowed to help my friend take revenge as long as he is present with me, which I did. Await management's decision.

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 09:02:01 pm »
This makes absolute no sense, I was shooting clink but not trying to kill him? Just what is that statement? I am allowed to help my friend to take his revenge, and I was not "far from him", I was inside ammunation which was legit 5m from him. You were still shooting him when I came out of ammunation. It doesn't matter whether or not you were running, I am allowed to help my friend take revenge as long as he is present with me, which I did. Await management's decision.
I didnt say that i was only shooting at him. I was trying to kill him once u come out of Ammunation i stopped attacking him and just started to run. You can help ur friend to calm his revenge if only u was near to him but u were inside interior.

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2023, 09:07:02 pm »
I didnt say that i was only shooting at him. I was trying to kill him once u come out of Ammunation i stopped attacking him and just started to run. You can help ur friend to calm his revenge if only u was near to him but u were inside interior.
Play the video at 0.25x speed. Even if we assume that an interior 5m away from my friend is considered "FAR", then when I came out of ammunation, you were still shooting at Clink. According to your logic then, I was near Clink and my actions should be valid?

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2023, 09:12:58 pm »
The point of my words, when I saw you came out, I stopped shooting at him and ran away. I didn't try to kill him when I knew you were on his side. You say there's 1.2 seconds and I shoot him and you're there. Well, when my mind realized that you were next to him, I stopped. I am not a robot.
Edit: I played the video in 0.25 I also found that I stopped shooting at him and your screen was black because of exiting ammunation
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 09:16:08 pm by Bode »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2023, 09:14:48 pm »
The point of my words, when I saw you came out, I stopped shooting at him and ran away. I didn't try to kill him when I knew you were on his side. You say there's 1.2 seconds and I shoot him and you're there. Well, when my mind realized that you were next to him, I stopped. I am not a robot.
bruh wdym "when I knew you were on his side", you been following us for 5 mins ofcourse you knew I was on his side
sadly it doesn't matter when your mind realized, rather it's a fact that when I was out, you were still shooting at clink. Even if I wasn't out, I was inside an ammunation which was 5 meters away from him, it's not considered far. that's all I gotta say, rest is upto the management

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023, 09:20:09 pm »
bruh wdym "when I knew you were on his side", you been following us for 5 mins ofcourse you knew I was on his side
sadly it doesn't matter when your mind realized, rather it's a fact that when I was out, you were still shooting at clink. Even if I wasn't out, I was inside an ammunation which was 5 meters away from him, it's not considered far. that's all I gotta say, rest is upto the management

I was following you & him when u were cops. But when u both switched to civs i didnt follow anyone of you. when i arrived to clink I started lagpiting clink when u were inside ammunation. Even if i tried to lagpit him meanwhile ur near him not giving u any reason to dmg me because its clink's car not yours. About 5m far of him you were inside interior doesn't mater if u were 5m far or not.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2023, 04:39:30 pm »
Sorry for the late response, however, a 22 second minute video is not going to be enough to prove that Betean RDMed you or any player for that fact. In addition, action logs are great, but until Mike logs all interactions between players (like lag pitting), action logs can't be used without the proper video evidence to support it.

From the announcement that Karbz made, the proper video evidence for cop hunt and also RDM is:
  • video to be at least 30 minutes prior to the incident taking place,
  • video showing from your previous to your recent death at the hands of the player you're reporting (which can be less than 30 minutes in length),
  • or video showing from when you joined the server if it was more than 30 minutes since the last time you joined.
Without this policy, it is easy for player's to conceal important facts or deliberately misconstrued the facts that lead up to the cop hunt or RDM in order to get someone punished. For the future, please keep the follow in mind when reporting a player for cop hunt or RDM.

If you're unhappy with this decision, you can DM Karbz on Discord and he'll look into it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 04:41:34 pm by Lancerb1 »