Author Topic: a higher chance to break out from cuffs  (Read 2102 times)

Rated 8 times

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-85
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
a higher chance to break out from cuffs
« on: April 21, 2023, 10:20:52 am »
« Last Rated on: May 05, 2023, 04:04:43 am »
So we asked yall to nerf the taze+kill shit and yall did. but now we have newbies shooting that tazer 30 times in a row.. gets lucky once and i cant escape that...?? what sort of logic is this ?
my suggestion is.
the more u shoot that tazer the higher our possibility to escape is.
or atleast make it a 50/50

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
Re: a higher chance to break out from cuffs
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 10:32:04 am »
Well you have a chance to escape only once - if it gives you xd, second chance the script dissalows you. Infact that teazer sometimes gets bugged with "out of range" while we are litteraly 2 meters away from each other.

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 10:34:34 am »
+1 mfs be tazing me in a 1v1

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-87
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 06:03:25 pm »
Well you have a chance to escape only once - if it gives you xd, second chance the script dissalows you. Infact that teazer sometimes gets bugged with "out of range" while we are litteraly 2 meters away from each other.

:isleep:

about the suggestion
I can see that everyone barely break handcuffs so yeah +1

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 02:07:56 am »
Abusing the tazer power is punishable under cop rules.. Report is exist for a reason  -1 stop trying to reduce cop powers this isnt harry Potter hogwarts to do magic with tazer
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 02:11:06 am by Daryl_Dixon »

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-67
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 04:00:06 am »
Y'all want to just make the game only easy for you, but I can tell you this is not happening everytime we find a new way to get you down you make suggestion to nerf what we found, seriously? Whats left for you to suggest is removing anything related to cop and change MCNR To Mike's Robbers and Deathmatchers and set it into a DM server. strong NO.

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-18
  • Do not accept checks from this man.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: basedSkeleton
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2023, 04:21:32 am »
Y'all want to just make the game only easy for you, but I can tell you this is not happening everytime we find a new way to get you down you make suggestion to nerf what we found, seriously? Whats left for you to suggest is removing anything related to cop and change MCNR To Mike's Robbers and Deathmatchers and set it into a DM server. strong NO.
True. If the cops can't taze you and cuff you, how are they meant to arrest you?

My only problem with the abilities of cops is that you basically get fucked everytime you get arrested. I have to pay in effect 40k (10k to buy back the weapons (there's always a cop in the pd), 30k to buy ammo from ammunation), every single time.

I also don't think cops should use the tazer in a gunfight, as that makes the game unfair for the robbers.
Imagine you're trying to fight someone, and you're immobilized for 2 seconds? Dead. If someone aims a gun at you, the script should just disable the tazer, or lessen it's range.
But whenever you would normally arrest someone, the tazer should be available with it's current stats and abilities.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2023, 04:41:01 am »
True. If the cops can't taze you and cuff you, how are they meant to arrest you?

My only problem with the abilities of cops is that you basically get fucked everytime you get arrested. I have to pay in effect 40k (10k to buy back the weapons (there's always a cop in the pd), 30k to buy ammo from ammunation), every single time.

I also don't think cops should use the tazer in a gunfight, as that makes the game unfair for the robbers.
Imagine you're trying to fight someone, and you're immobilized for 2 seconds? Dead. If someone aims a gun at you, the script should just disable the tazer, or lessen it's range.
But whenever you would normally arrest someone, the tazer should be available with it's current stats and abilities.
in cop shop there is no sawn off shotgun and uzi or tec too so when a criminal with armed breakout someone while a cop who just spawned there after death in somewhere .. cant deal with that criminal without sawn off and uzi cause those are double guns so when that criminal attack that cop how could that cop kill that criminal without those guns so then tazer gun becomes helpful to arrest.... -1

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2023, 05:36:34 am »
in cop shop there is no sawn off shotgun and uzi or tec too so when a criminal with armed breakout someone while a cop who just spawned there after death in somewhere .. cant deal with that criminal without sawn off and uzi cause those are double guns so when that criminal attack that cop how could that cop kill that criminal without those guns so then tazer gun becomes helpful to arrest.... -1
are you legit a retard?
KENSHO

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2023, 06:29:13 am »
are you legit a retard?
see the mirror ull understand

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2023, 10:12:44 am »

God gave you aim so you can use other weapons than Sawn and UZI's, just destroy everyone with AK47 like Cashewz

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2023, 11:01:23 am »
Fun fact for each break attempt (pressing LMB) there's a chance to break out, I can't recall the exact chance though. So it's basically a RNG. You can break out instantly (on the very first attempt) or on the very last before cop manages to cuff you. You can't break the 2nd time though.

Perhaps a chance revision?

Offline FreAkeD

• Respect: +4/-8
  • ॥ अंतः अस्ति प्रारंभः ॥
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [CbK]FreAkeD
  • Discord name: freaked_
  • Crew: MCNR
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2023, 03:16:36 pm »
we can have tools like Bobby Pins(can be bought from any Supa Save/247/Store, Bobby pin can increase chances to breakout cuffs or jail.

One Drunk Man is more intelligent that Three Women with PhDs.

Offline Rence

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-4
  • Buster/Test1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clarence
<h3>Te
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2023, 07:22:02 pm »
TEST

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2023, 07:45:02 pm »
+1 make it way easier to break out of the cuffs but only If to recompensate this we'd be able to kill a person who has broken out of the cuffs

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2023, 08:31:46 pm »
First of all, the micro-smgs and sawn-off shotguns are not the most powerful weapons in the game, you can take someone down from a good distance with an m4, AND if you're a cop and you want those weapons, you can just go to ammunation and buy them. Every single cop buys the extra guns from ammunation.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2023, 03:23:00 am »
First of all, the micro-smgs and sawn-off shotguns are not the most powerful weapons in the game, you can take someone down from a good distance with an m4, AND if you're a cop and you want those weapons, you can just go to ammunation and buy them. Every single cop buys the extra guns from ammunation.
when a cop spawned without them in the pd and there is a criminal inside the pd then..... tazer being useful also some of these donuts trying to remove cop powers since days ago... maybe you dont know... cause you might be new...if you don't trust see those old suggestions which were made by thiz player

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2023, 10:28:40 am »
is it my fault if yall cant seem to properly balance this dogshit system up ???
Heres what i fucking hate about cops.
1-) their ability to die without fucking losing anything....i kill the same retard 30 times and he keeps on coming back like a dumbfuck and gets 1 kill on me and i lose 30k
2-) their ability to get a heli with 1.5k hp with no problems and abusing the living shit out of it when im stuck in 4v1s.
3-) their ability to get free ammo without problem.
4-) their ability to get free armored cars and go undercover on the map aka im fucked in the ass cuz i think im clear
5-) the rustlers/sparrows.
6-) tazers... the most :sleep: shit i have ever seen.. they spend 6 thousands years tazing u and get lucky once and ur already in jail
7-) the amount of cops that are logged in at a time is obscene server is litteraly filled with 10 cops when theres only 19 players.

Need more shit for u to actually understand what i deal with as a solo player ?

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2023, 10:30:10 am »

how is this guy new to this and already more useful..lMFAO

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2023, 10:31:36 am »
Would be 100 times better than what we have already.
Pretty sure everyone ( no sleepy ass newbies who join and quit when they realize this shit is unbalance) would agree.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2023, 05:25:59 pm »
@punisher you can edit your reply to avoid flooding the thread. 787 Posts, still you might don't know about it.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2023, 09:10:54 pm »
1-) their ability to die without fucking losing anything....i kill the same retard 30 times and he keeps on coming back like a dumbfuck and gets 1 kill on me and i lose 30k
2-) their ability to get a heli with 1.5k hp with no problems and abusing the living shit out of it when im stuck in 4v1s.
4-) their ability to get free armored cars and go undercover on the map aka im fucked in the ass cuz i think im clear
6-) tazers... the most :sleep: shit i have ever seen.. they spend 6 thousands years tazing u and get lucky once and ur already in jail
7-) the amount of cops that are logged in at a time is obscene server is litteraly filled with 10 cops when theres only 19 players.

MCNR (MIKES *COPS* AND ROBBERS) u see the server name ryt? and u said here's about things you hate about cops that means u don't play as a cop but as a criminal.. this isn't a server to make your own ideas work as you want if you can't stand against razer, heli blade, undercover vehicles just don't Rob then or don't play as a criminal or just leave the server this isnt a {dogshit system} as you said if you think this is then just delete the server from your server list and create a own server with own rules without making suggestion like your the owner of this server...we don't want to see what you hate or what you don't like about cops and we don't care.. you hate whatever about cops, still we won't lose anything by your opinions those r just onions

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2023, 09:12:42 pm »
These fellas when 1.15 drops: 💀💀💀

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2023, 10:03:46 pm »
MCNR (MIKES *COPS* AND ROBBERS) u see the server name ryt? and u said here's about things you hate about cops that means u don't play as a cop but as a criminal.. this isn't a server to make your own ideas work as you want if you can't stand against razer, heli blade, undercover vehicles just don't Rob then or don't play as a criminal or just leave the server this isnt a {dogshit system} as you said if you think this is then just delete the server from your server list and create a own server with own rules without making suggestion like your the owner of this server...we don't want to see what you hate or what you don't like about cops and we don't care.. you hate whatever about cops, still we won't lose anything by your opinions those r just onions
tell me ur a cop nerd without telling me ur a cop nerd be like:

KSKSKSS

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2023, 03:52:24 am »

He can't tell but write it down.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2023, 12:42:12 pm »
just delete this suggestion and find a another server and play there cuz this useless thing won't get approved..

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2023, 10:06:04 pm »
i really should stop responding to dumb players..

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2023, 01:12:56 am »
how is this guy new to this and already more useful..lMFAO
Because I'm not trying to make a suggestion that makes it more unbalanced in the opposite direction like a lot of people on these boards.
Also, most people abuse the tazer, and don't even know how to use the tazer in general. I've had a couple cops that just spam it at a bad distance, and I end up getting away from them.

Also, this is very true. Whenever a cop kills you, you lose 3k for medical bills, 1k for bail, have to wait 3 minutes, 11k to get your guns back, 30k to buy actual ammunition from the gun store. And sure, you can steal your weapons back but half the time there's a cop online that sits right outside of the pd and refuses to accept bribes. So, cops lose nothing on death, and non-cops lose 45k on death.

And there should probably be a percentage limit on cops. If I go and commit a two star crime and there's cops tazing and arresting me faster than I can type /bra 2000 (they won't accept it anyway), then there's clearly a problem.

Anyway, I think the solution is to let non-cops use the rustler [/joke]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 01:21:38 am by basedSkeleton »

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2023, 02:15:13 am »
Because I'm not trying to make a suggestion that makes it more unbalanced in the opposite direction like a lot of people on these boards.
Also, most people abuse the tazer, and don't even know how to use the tazer in general. I've had a couple cops that just spam it at a bad distance, and I end up getting away from them.
Also, this is very true. Whenever a cop kills you, you lose 3k for medical bills, 1k for bail, have to wait 3 minutes, 11k to get your guns back, 30k to buy actual ammunition from the gun store. And sure, you can steal your weapons back but half the time there's a cop online that sits right outside of the pd and refuses to accept bribes. So, cops lose nothing on death, and non-cops lose 45k on death.

And there should probably be a percentage limit on cops. If I go and commit a two star crime and there's cops tazing and arresting me faster than I can type /bra 2000 (they won't accept it anyway), then there's clearly a problem.

Anyway, I think the solution is to let non-cops use the rustler [/joke]
This suggestion with the topic of tazer and  now you cmng up against  all the cop abilities or cob job.. this isn't a DM server like you have played already somewhere.. its CNR what do u expecting cop to do.. let u Rob or do crimes and just watch by eating donuts..accepting bribe is corrupted thing and its upto the cops you can't talk about it and bribe is starting from 500$ and getting arrested after crimes and staying in jail for 3min.. so do you want to get out from jail in in like 3 seconds. using taxed doesn't mean abusing it.. you r clearly saying that if cops use tazer to shoot you that should be consider as abuse..wad da hell iz thiz fr...tazer also has a limit range of distance or it won't work..

You just know few of rats out there.. this board has more than you think and how you think they r..

even one cop can do it easily but whats the problem when a cop raze you and arrest you for doing crimes..

Stop Trying to change the script.

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2023, 05:13:22 am »
This suggestion with the topic of tazer and  now you cmng up against  all the cop abilities or cob job.. this isn't a DM server like you have played already somewhere.. its CNR what do u expecting cop to do.. let u Rob or do crimes and just watch by eating donuts..accepting bribe is corrupted thing and its upto the cops you can't talk about it and bribe is starting from 500$ and getting arrested after crimes and staying in jail for 3min.. so do you want to get out from jail in in like 3 seconds. using taxed doesn't mean abusing it.. you r clearly saying that if cops use tazer to shoot you that should be consider as abuse..wad da hell iz thiz fr...tazer also has a limit range of distance or it won't work..

You just know few of rats out there.. this board has more than you think and how you think they r..

even one cop can do it easily but whats the problem when a cop raze you and arrest you for doing crimes..

Stop Trying to change the script.

This post is so hard to read that I can't even reply to it.
Can someone sum it up for me? It seems like a lot of nonsense.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2023, 07:48:46 am »
This post is so hard to read that I can't even reply to it.
Can someone sum it up for me? It seems like a lot of nonsense.
u dont have a reply for that so stop trying to be the king of mcnr.. If this suggestion is urs i don't even care cuz ur more than a bag full of braindead ants