Author Topic: Infraction Appeal.  (Read 394 times)

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
Infraction Appeal.
« on: April 02, 2023, 08:50:30 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)n/a
Your in-game namemyth
Ban or infraction appeal?infractions
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonean hour ago.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsMedic xp farm with aura.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It was not wrong, i accept what i did was wrong but the thing is that its a little bit too much for like 15 medic xp.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?So what happened was that i changed to civ from medic to get aura a little xp but when we tried to do it, it was very time taking process. I jumped once and healed which gave her 3exp for healing. I jumped again to loose hp and heal but 2nd time it didnt give xp. Did that 3rd time and she got xp. And just like that xp farm was nearly impossible cuz it was rewarding 3xp after each two turns. We literally did that for like 5 mins(like 10 tries maybe) then i changed back to medic and continued regular gameplay. Im sure i wasnt more than 15xp. But 3 infraction points for that were a bit too much according to me. I accept my mistake and i do a sincere apology about that, it wont happen again. Will be great if admin look into it and reduce the punishment(or maybe provoke it cuz she already got her rank set to 5 which was 7 before, 1500 xp redcuted from her). Thanks.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?If admin wants me to record and prove that, i can show it but first i'll need permission to do that again :p

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Infraction Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 08:01:11 am »
Appeal approved.