Author Topic: Foxie and xev just won't let go.  (Read 803 times)

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +15/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
Foxie and xev just won't let go.
« on: March 31, 2023, 09:32:23 pm »
Your in-game nameARSHIA
Their in-game nameFoxie, xev.1337
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Mar31, 2023
DetailsIt's a Discord report.
 So we were normally chatting on Discord, Some, Not so serious things happened which even if was my fault or not (It was not), Doesn't matter here, And is not important here, Foxie started to talk about my leaving topic again, And some nonesense like attention seeking in a 2004 game, Which I had already told them no more word about it, And I said I have the right to warn them not to talk about that topic again or mention me, And the operations manager Karbz himself confirmed it there, One of those guys stopped it, But I think I should deal with the other ones more seriously, Then xev joined him and they started to trashtalk together, Like (Go leave, Weren't you about to leave?, Make a suicide note.), I warn again, And xev sends a grass touching gif, And deletes it, And when someone changes the topic, They say let's focus on the current topic, The topic according to xev:((um we're talking about arshia's forum post)) And Foxie confirms, More in the screenshots below, I'm making this report to end the thing I wanna forget but this guys (Best to say Foxie) won't let me.
As Foxie himself said, It was the third time, Not the third time, But the sixth time I said I won't talk about it anymore and will report (warned).
 I didn't do anything wrong there, Even if I did, They don't have the right to talk about my post, My leaving, Telling me to leave, Or anything, It's me who decides for myself not them, And they can kindly shut their mouth about the post I made in the past.
They can now keep in mind that I'm serious about it.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 10:11:24 pm by ARSHIA »

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Foxie and xev just won't let go.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 10:12:15 pm »
My darling, if you can't stand such thing in internet you better turn off your router for real. You get offended over what you keep talking about everyday? suicidal notes? did you even check your own discord about and statuses?
You started to be a clown when i warned you guys to move to off-topic. I could've muted you instead of warning you.

https://prnt.sc/4_lJKvaIdVQe
https://prnt.sc/Yajeg55yrf0m

I don't get it. why would you even stay in the discord server and expect everybody to treat nicely to you while you are being cringe. You talked shit and i answered back. Of course you get offended because you can't stand internet.

I didn't do anything wrong there, Even if I did, They don't have the right to talk about my post, My leaving, Telling me to leave, Or anything, It's me who decides for myself not them, And they can kindly shut their mouth about the post I made in the past.

??????????????

If you would know the outcome why would you even create such post to humiliate yourself?

Offline ARSHIA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 10:16:00 pm »
My darling, if you can't stand such thing in internet you better turn off your router for real. You get offended over what you keep talking about everyday? suicidal notes? did you even check your own discord about and statuses?
You started to be a clown when i warned you guys to move to off-topic. I could've muted you instead of warning you.

https://prnt.sc/4_lJKvaIdVQe
https://prnt.sc/Yajeg55yrf0m

I don't get it. why would you even stay in the discord server and expect everybody to treat nicely to you while you are being cringe. You talked shit and i answered back. Of course you get offended because you can't stand internet.

??????????????

If you would know the outcome why would you even create such post to humiliate yourself?

First of all, I just said what kind of admin you are, Not an Insult, Second, First read the report and then send these, I said even if I did anything wrong, You don't have the right to talk about that topic again, And also I'll say what I said on discord here as well: You are telling me to shut my mouth when someone is trying to "provoke", But I won't, And also, If I can't handle the internet I should go off, Then you can shut your mouth when someone insults your mother in-game as well, And don't make reports.
A lot of people joke crap, But my only problem is that one topic
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:05:20 pm by ARSHIA »

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 10:52:51 pm »
My guy how could you compare family insults with provoking? You need to bring some actual sense?!

Offline ARSHIA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 11:08:43 pm »
And something important
Another thing about you say *I get offended by jokes*
This guys always replied things to make fun of my messages and things I've sent, Did I get offended? No. Did I make complaints? No. Because they were "not" about that old drama, Now stop talking about getting offended again.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:19:49 pm by ARSHIA »

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 11:20:54 pm »
I honestly don't know what to say and I cba, this case is similar to this one
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14832.0.html

This is where it all began, I'm leaving this link here so you can check it yourself since a random pic from a random timeframe doesn't provide much.

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/545233408901644309/1091434244347269211

I asked him a genuine question related to his old post in which he said he was about to leave the samp community.
and my man got offended so hard that he threatened me, in reply to his comment I sent a reaction gif.
and then my guy goes on mentioning me again and I just kept replying to him with mere gifs/pics/memes.
you can check the time span between each of my replies/comments toward him.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:24:55 pm by xev »

Offline ARSHIA

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 11:27:24 pm »
I honestly don't know what to say and I cba, this case is similar to this one
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14832.0.html

This is where it all began, I'm leaving this link here so you can check it yourself since a random pic from a random timeframe doesn't provide much.

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/545233408901644309/1091434244347269211

I asked him a genuine question related to his old post where in which he said he was about to leave the samp community.
and my man got offended so hard that he threatened me, in reply to his comment I sent a reaction gif.
and then my guy goes on mentioning me again and I just kept replying to him with mere gifs/pics/memes.
you can check the time span between each of my replies/comments toward him.
Your message "wasn't you going to leave" did not seem geniue at all, What do you think it meant? And about the first part of your comment, I say for the last time, That this post is not about getting offended by insults, I get insulted a hundred times everyday, But I don't even think about any, This complaint, Is about the drama, I'm want to vanish, But you don't let it, I have already warned you times that don't talk about that leaving post again.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:40:29 pm by ARSHIA »

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 11:39:11 pm »
In one of the screenshots, Your message "wasn't you going to leave" Is clearly visible, And about the first part of your comment, I say for the last time, That this post is not about getting offended by insults, I get insulted hundred times a day, But I don't even think about any, This complaint, Is about the drama, I'm trying to vanish, But you don't let me, I have already warned you times that don't talk about that leaving post again.

can you send me a screenshot of one of your warnings? before you type something more foolish I'd like to remind you that I'm not asking about our recent incident that we just had.

I have already warned you times that don't talk about that leaving post again.
I'd like to see the ss of "warning'
I didn't even know that you were so obsessed with your old topic until now in fact this is the very first incident/argument that we ever had and I don't remember making fun of you (like others did) or even replying to your old post in past.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2023, 11:12:42 am »
@ARSHIA after going through your discord history, I can certaintly say that some of the things you've shared are supposed to be kept private and aren't related to MCnR community. Next time please avoid discussing non-related things in #general and use #off-topic instead. Sharing private info is not the wisest choice on the internet as well, keep that in mind. This is the internet after all...

I didn't find any harassment in xev's replies, so no action will be taken against him.

@Foxie has been talked to about his inappropriate response towards you. Him telling you to go #off-topic was warranted though.
He will be warned.