Author Topic: Racism by an admin 7thward  (Read 556 times)

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +0/-3
    • View Profile
Racism by an admin 7thward
« on: March 23, 2023, 06:09:30 pm »
Your in-game name[NS]2Hpppski
Their in-game name7thward
Date & Time of incident (UTC)3 minutes ago
Detailsi told him:been you seen that. he said:seen what. and now you can see the more chat image. However @Karbz cant you get some good others people to be admins than this one? and question why was he rude af with me for no reason? i want reason ALSO if you saying he was just joking. i dont accept that because he an admin he mustnt to be a rude. @Karbz this case need your answer
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)EVIDENCE_HERE

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
Re: Racism by an admin 7thward
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 06:31:59 pm »
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline saz

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +10/-15
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 7thward
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 06:46:06 pm »
im sorry please dont punish meeeeeeeeee:(

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 07:43:18 pm »
Well from the evidence you have supplied I see no racism portrayed by 7thward anywhere in that screenshot.  I highly recommend you go back to pre-school and learn about racism.

Complaint denied.

Post another useless complaint and you will find yourself banned from the forums for up to a week.