Author Topic: egoistic admin2  (Read 537 times)

Offline ManipulatedMindz

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: laikken
egoistic admin2
« on: March 16, 2023, 12:54:40 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4491
Your in-game nameManipulatedMindz_
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Ban/infraction reason and detailsHarassment
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?My previous appeal got denied without any explanation besides "Behave yourself, serve your ban." - by win
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I have feeling this was the admin that was harassing me with kicks in-game. There has to be some logs of the admin kicking me multiple times in row and without any proper reason. You guys enforce some rules on us that don't even exist.
Any more information to provide?I wan't this admin who's responsible for this to be taken into account, aswell the admin that banned me yesterday over a stupid reason. I want proper explanation in this appeal.
Previous ban appeals
- https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14758.msg70705.html#new
- https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14750.msg70704.html#new

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: egoistic admin2
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 01:12:45 pm »
I kicked you for VPN, further after you rejoined, you started harassing in return with improper statement which is falsely unacceptable in this server.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, leaving this to Manager+ to decide on the final outcome.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 01:15:55 pm by win »

Offline saz

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +10/-15
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 7thward
Re: egoistic admin2
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 10:19:19 pm »
Starting with this:

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I was being harassed be by the admin, not him. He is just another snowflake monitoring the server that needs a big reality check. Maybe a decent uppercut straight into his jaw would solve the problem.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Admin threatened to ban me and I told him go fuck himself because that's what he should do. He can threathen me over stupid reasons, but whenever I say something back to him I get banned? 
[12:19:10] [CHAT] ManipulatedMindz_: you can go fuck yourself admin
[12:20:47] [CHAT] ManipulatedMindz_: go on and ban me again
[12:21:07] [CHAT] ManipulatedMindz_: brainwashed childish admin

Your attitude isn't the best around here. Speaking like that will get you nowhere. For starters, next time you're seeing behaving the same way, actions will be harsher than now.

Any more information to provide?I want to my bans to be accounted for with cash or score, you guys aren't giving me a chance even to play.
I got kicked twice before the ban, don't remember the exact reasons.

No, you're not getting anything. Behave better next time in these situations and then we will think about it.
As for now your ban will be lifted and the staff Win will be reminded not to make up their own rules, along the threat of banning you for non-existant rule.