Author Topic: banned for fighting a dming aimbotter  (Read 1045 times)

Offline BaDPoP

• Respect: +0/-0
  • EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [WT]BaD_PoP
  • Crew: WU-TANG
banned for fighting a dming aimbotter
« on: February 12, 2023, 11:11:29 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4220
Your in-game name[WT]BaD_PoP
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone i wasn`t on to know but probably todau
Ban/infraction reason and detailsi killed a an aimbotter [Br@ndon] who was teaming with another aimbottor and kept dming all of the server and killed me more than 5 times
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i didn`t dm him, he kept killing and attacking me and my friends and he`d simply kill us then come back to do it again and it was simply a payback
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?him randomly dming everyone on server with an aimbotter called : Christan_Hodgson
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?1- usman_ghani 2-rondo 3-DaHood 4-[WT]YoungThugg 5-[WT]DoN
Any more information to provide?you can as any player who was active yesterday and you`ll know that this player was dming all randomly
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 11:13:46 pm by BaDPoP »
EL PAP MF

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
Re: banned for fighting a dming aimbotter
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2023, 11:24:33 pm »
please incase someone responds don`t close topic before i reply atleast within 30 mins if possible
EL PAP MF

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 11:40:51 am »
i killed a an aimbotter [Br@ndon] who was teaming with another aimbottor and kept dming all of the server and killed me more than 5 times

Did you RDM them to gather evidence of them aimbotting? No.

I had an in-game report of you and your gang RDMing two players. You killed them 5 minutes before that and you had no active revenges on them. Since you randomly killed them for your own advantage/fun, That still counts as a rule-break and i wouldn't let it go. I would let it go if you recorded them aimbotting but it looks like you had personal problems with those players.

Managers will decide the outcome of the appeal, please be patient.
Locked to avoid spam.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 11:47:31 am by Fox »

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 11:57:10 am »

I had an in-game report of you and your gang RDMing two players. You killed them 5 minutes before that and you had no active revenges on them. Since you randomly killed them for your own advantage/fun, That still counts as a rule-break and i wouldn't let it go. I would let it go if you recorded them aimbotting but it looks like you had personal problems with those players.

Locked to avoid spam.

Just to clarify furtherly regarding this conclusion being, all RDM/cop hunts are being done operationally within a consent of a staff member - if you were to ask first regarding whether you have permission to do something against the cheater, you should notify staff about it before going crazy on them.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 02:31:32 am by win »

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2023, 12:23:54 pm »

Locked to avoid spam.
just to clarify everything
I dmed 2 or 3 admins I don't remember tbh  so they would come and check on those 2 players but no answer came in return plus we reported those two lots of times but also no response came in return
Any I have a video,  of those two maybe you can judge thier aim , plus I have  screen shot of a chat between me ( Discord) and Rondo ( in game ) as none of my current witnesses can attend or defend me
EL PAP MF

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2023, 12:28:44 pm »
This is a chat between me and Rondo , as you can see it's not planned or set up , Rondo was too engaged in game and I was questioning him about yesterday incident
Importance of these 3 screen shots: Rondo's answer was that they were rdming us
EL PAP MF

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2023, 12:33:04 pm »
Also to prove that I didn't act without permission or not even ask admins for help or anything , I dmed two admins yesterday  but I believe both of them had more important things and couldn't reply during the incident  , so I had to fight those two as I wasn't willing to quit, and the result was them constantly following us  , and us fighting them back
EL PAP MF

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2023, 12:38:08 pm »
Last but not least
A recorded duel by my friend [WT]YoungThugg against those two , where Br@ndon keeps toggling on and off , and christan can be seen very suspiciou ( starting from 1:00) ,  some will say christan is missing shots , keep in mind that christan was using ak-47 not m4 and ak would miss also with aimbot when the shooting crosshair gets wider
 Video link

EL PAP MF

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2023, 12:42:45 pm »
Last thing
The only reason I kept fighting them was to gather evidence off thier aimbot , but unfortunately all of them were on shit quality ( I forgot to set it ) and doesn't show anything important so I had to delete them
*Sigh* I'm finished
EL PAP MF

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2023, 04:27:23 am »
@Fox no answers yet ?
EL PAP MF

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2023, 07:17:33 am »
If you have already reported the players in-game, then all you can do now is try and avoid them as best as you can. There is no reason to begin DMing them just because you suspect they're using aimbot because there is the chance that you could be wrong. You can always challenge the player to a duel as you did in the video you provided instead of hunting them down and RDMing them.

Looking at your action logs, you killed Brandon at 00:53:51, then they were killed again by a cop and sent to jail at 00:54:17. At 00:55:40, Brandon left jail and then you killed them a second time at 00:57:23. I did not see Brandon doing anything to you the 2 minutes they had since leaving jail and dying a second time at your hands. Therefore, the infraction for RDM is valid and your ban will not be removed. You can always DM Karbz if you are not stratified with this decision.