Author Topic: Im Sorry its was my mistake  (Read 370 times)

Offline episodes

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: EpisoDes
  • Discord name: EpisoDes#4871
  • Crew: #single
Im Sorry its was my mistake
« on: February 04, 2023, 02:24:55 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4084
Your in-game nameepisodes
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone9:31 28/1/2023 (GMT +1) (Islamabad, Pakistan)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsTeleportation
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?it was true
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?So i saw my whole samp and came to the situation that it was my mistake i was actually playing uif (Freeroam Server) so my scripts was on and my Friend message me on discord to come and play MCNR so i forgot to switch off the scripts.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Im so Sorry i will permanently delete all hacks and never use it again
Any more information to provide?I was just driving when i Maybe clicked the teleportation key becaz its keybind is up the arrow keys so maybe it was pressed wrongfully im not sure about it I promise that i wouldn't use any hack especially in MCnr please give me one chance
[/b]

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: Im Sorry its was my mistake
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 04:46:41 pm »
It's iconic that you were saying that you never used cheat in last appeal and actually admitted here.

My ingame Name: episodes
Reason of Ban: Teleportation Hacks
Explanation: Hello, So recently i got banned because of Teleportation hacks
Firstly, I know that a server having a Very strong Anticheat can detect Tp hack like a piece of cake So why would i use tp hack when i know that? Maybe My Internet have some problems so server banned me for that? I was Normally riding On CrystalZ Bike its tires were popped so i go to a gas station and repaired it then i was going to bank and then a popup came you are banned for a week Reason Cheat/Hacks (Teleportation)
Secondly, I don't use these hacks i can show my game folder i swear to my god i didnt use any type of Hacks or stuff please check!!!!! and help me

Denied, also a gentle reminder, creating new account to evade your ban will make your ban stay permanently.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 05:57:32 pm by BeatEn »