Author Topic: Dani. self proclaimed god.  (Read 958 times)

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
Dani. self proclaimed god.
« on: February 03, 2023, 04:42:54 pm »
Your in-game nameStalenin
Their in-game nameDani. and other self proclaimed gods in mcnr discord
Date & Time of incident (UTC)
Detailsfirst of all having 2 separate chats to talk in general is a turn off for a discord server related to a game. either have a support and help channel for people who like to talk about mcnr related shit and let people talk mcnr or non-mcnr in general or keep only main general chat without super strict rules so controversy like this doesnt happen.

(which should mean we can say something and post a gif/sticker/emoji related to that text but some ego boosted mods dont like that.)
now for Dani. the self proclaimed god of general chat being triggerhappy with timeouts handing them out like candy for idiotic reasons. i was timed out for posting a gif with his name and how he acts in chat but he did not elaborate further on how that gif was not related to mcnr and proceeded to shut me up. Dani. has been playing discord god for far too long and now freely abusing it however he wants
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)evidence below edit: ralsei was also timedout for this
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 04:47:05 pm by Stalenin »
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Dani. self proclaimed god.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 05:16:42 pm »
Oh comon please, don't be posting what you sent related to MCNR in general and leaving the rest looks funny for me, I already verbally warned you to not be posting random GIFs in general you decided to post more and act like you are not aware I timed you out for 5 minutes you decide to continue 10 minutes.. Etc until you got yourself an hour of timeout, rules are understandable not too hard to understand if you feel it hard, ask staff and they'll respond you.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-78
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 07:41:10 pm »
I'm not directly involved in this case but I've had my own situations with Dani.

Dani really likes to abuse the mute command in my opinion, and he is one of the main reasons I proposed to entirely remove the offtopic rule. But most likely Mike doesn't know that people like dani exist purely to mute and stop conversations in general.

Mike himself even said that he won't expect the rule to be enforced so strictly, and dani is the only moderator/admin who actually enforces it and he does so very strictly.

Dani is literally the only staff member who enforces it, and to the point where even admins make fun of him doing it. I'm actually stunned at how much dani's ass gets itchy because of someone sending an unrelated gif in general, its stupid.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 07:45:39 pm by puuro »

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 12:03:54 pm »
Since I'm directly involved Into the complaint then I'ma add something from myself. Dani is targetting certain group of people, a group which speaks the truth about him and his wrongdoing.  If I get muted, without previous warnings for a remake of eminem's song's cover which is technically related to MCNR cause It was technically artwork of my MCNR identity. Then what fate would people posting other stuff should face according to his logic??? Dani is not competent enough to serve as discord staff therefore I request removal of his discord powers. And Dani, If you get bullied in school then don't bring it up on game's discord I went through same phase bro It's not worth to do It.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 12:14:51 pm by Ralsei »

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 09:18:14 pm »
locked. staff can consider this invalid.
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 09:39:21 pm »
Player decided to cancel his complaint.

Invalid.