• Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
dc ban
« on: January 30, 2023, 05:54:56 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game name[WT]PUURO
Ban or infraction appeal?dc ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone29.1.2023
Ban/infraction reason and detailsDisruptive behaviour
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i wasn't being disruptive, was simply messing around with the anti ghost pinging bot. after me and a few others got kicked, i joined back and sent a single gif which lead me to get muted for 3 days. after that i was banned for 2 weeks without even being able to say anything sicne i got muted.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?messing around with ghost ping bot
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?YOUR_TEXT_HERE

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: dc ban
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 06:02:19 pm »
You were banned not just for disruptive behavior from where people were complaining a lot about it, but also sharing accounts with Bad_Pop just to sent a GIF to make fun of me and play more asshole.

You had a chance given by s1mple before, but now it's up for other managers to decide furtherly about your appeal whether they wanna give you another chance or not.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-86
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 06:04:57 pm »
You were banned not just for disruptive behavior from where people were complaining a lot about it, but also sharing accounts with Bad_Pop just to sent a GIF to make fun of me and play more asshole.

You had a chance given by s1mple before, but now it's up for other managers to decide furtherly about your appeal whether they wanna give you another chance or not.

???

You do realize that bad_pop said that as a joke. You think I'm dumb enough to actually share accounts with him?? Just go read the messages again and tell me if bad_pop was serious.

I think in the future people need to start using /s so you can tell sarcasm apart

Also, if the behaviour was so disruptive, why would you change my punishment 3 times? First you kick me, then you mute me and then you ban me even though I haven't said anything.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 06:08:21 pm »
???

You do realize that bad_pop said that as a joke. You think I'm dumb enough to actually share accounts with him?? Just go read the messages again and tell me if bad_pop was serious.

I think in the future people need to start using /s so you can tell sarcasm apart

Also, if the behaviour was so disruptive, why would you change my punishment 3 times? First you kick me, then you mute me and then you ban me even though I haven't said anything.

Well, then don't expect yourself to be unbanned that easily when you're treating everything as a joke.

Offline puuro

• Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 06:10:27 pm »
Well, then don't expect yourself to be unbanned that easily when you're treating everything as a joke.

Maybe instead you could learn to detect sarcasm and take it more easy. You banned me for 2 weeks because of this supposed "account sharing" which I didn't even do

I made an appeal, explained what happened in the situation and all you see is "You take everything as a joke". Stop posting here since you are so biased, it won't matter what you say because you will only be in favour of keeping my ban
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 06:13:28 pm by puuro »

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 06:13:22 pm »
Maybe instead you could learn to detect sarcasm and take it more easy. You banned me for 2 weeks because of this supposed "account sharing" which I didn't even do

If you wanna play this server and communicate with people, do it with care instead of treating it as a solemn joke, otherwise you won't be here for long.

Offline puuro

• Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 06:14:21 pm »
If you wanna play this server and communicate with people, do it with care instead of treating it as a solemn joke, otherwise you won't be here for long.

Okay understood, from this point on I won't say a single joke in mcnr. If you could actually read my appeal I say "BAD POP WAS JOKING", I wasn't sharing his account

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2023, 06:16:20 pm »
Management will decide their last outcome of your appeal.

Locked.

Offline MD_Abdullah_Khan

• Respect: +61/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2023, 01:57:59 pm »
Resolved.