Author Topic: How do you see future of MCNR?  (Read 3734 times)

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
How do you see future of MCNR?
« on: January 27, 2023, 12:46:13 pm »
I want this topic to be rather friendly discussion about future of the server. From my standpoint Mike has gone crazy to the point where he can't understand nor satisfy the playerbase and ends up focusing on everything no matter how useless It is (Investigating infinite drinking glitch). Share your standpoint in this case. And don't try to act like monkey pls.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-84
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Re: How do you see future of MCNR?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 01:04:49 pm »
slow death like sacnr if it goes this way

- no updates for some time, 1.15 is more of a meme than an actual thing that people believe is going to happen

- rejecting suggestions with high community support

- majority of suggestions not getting closed at all and go ignored

- state of balance is fucked (cops are STILL haven't been nerfed)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 01:10:46 pm by puuro »

Online PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • Respect: +9/-20
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: wT_PeZ
  • Discord name: Pezer#5276
  • Crew: [wT] Wu-Tang
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 01:39:05 pm »
Its pretty much pointless playing, I mean the real reason server is dying are Cops, for example take a look at the screen shot i took. You call this fair ? Noone wants to log on the server and be forced to fight minumum 5 cops.

No updates going on, server was ddosed so many times, then you lost players, you fix the problem with ddosing, players came back to new update expecting something really playfull, server dies after a month.

SO MANY aimbotters. Someone makes /report ingame and staff team respond with 'invalid report', nice1. Yall dont care about "rule breakers" or anything else than being "staff member" just to be role higher in discord. Baning players for no reason is one of the problems staff has, MANY times you banned a player after 2 MONTHS you unban. gg.

Removing some suggestions that will make server fun and playable is really smart. Dont you all want what community wants not you... To keep ur players man.

staff have done nothing with BALANCING cops v crims, after staff said 'we are working really hard on that'

Make new events ingame, same thing happening over and over... Be creative.

On the exact this date  — 10/09/2022 you revealed new arena for duels, what happend to it ? noone knows, LAZINESS
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 01:44:44 pm by YoungThug »
FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-84
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 01:58:36 pm »
i mean of it continues the same way as of now.. it will die slowly.

the lack of uptades,the overall unbalance between cops/civis, the low dmg on certain guns/ the boringness when joining the server without having friends will eventually kill it

just like sacnr.. even tho i havent played it.. the players there told me what happened to it

i give it like 3-4 month more.. if 1.15 or no uptades will roll in i see alot of players quitting

nah 3-4 months is unrealistic, even sacnr held out for like 2 years

slowly but surely playercount will lower, and in the end there will still be a few diehard nolifers grinding but at thats point its too late

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 02:02:33 pm »
Glad I'm seeing proper opinions not monkey fighting. Maybe Mike will get his shit up and realize that we are open for actual conversation not just complaining 24/7

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 02:39:36 pm »
I agree that the server needs a major update badly. I mean I've been hearing it ever since I joined (like 6 months ago), and yet nothing major. I hope whatever comes will be worth the long wait. It's true cops are overpowered right now, they have too many benefits with far less risk, that's why most people play as a cop. As for the future of this server, I'm not sure what to say to be honest, i just hope it's a good one
Edit: cops being overpowered is not the only problem right now, there are numerous others which we all are well aware of, i just mentioned the most obvious one

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2023, 07:09:44 pm »
I believe the future is bright for MCnR and that there is still a long way to go, but only if the server receives regular content updates and is well managed. If I'm not mistaken, we are the last remaining CnR server and one of the few active SAMP servers, which is a huge advantage.

I understand that this is just a hobby for Mike and that he has more important priorities in life, but it would be nice if he could put in some extra effort towards the server and finish the update that everyone is eagerly awaiting.

No updates going on, server was ddosed so many times, then you lost players, you fix the problem with ddosing, players came back to new update expecting something really playfull, server dies after a month.

There is no 100% solution to DDOS and cheating. The number of players varies depending on the time of year (school break = more players). These are common issues for all servers..

Baning players for no reason is one of the problems staff has, MANY times you banned a player after 2 MONTHS you unban. gg.

I disagree, everyone is banned for a reason, but some players enjoy twisting their story and playing the victim card in order to gain sympathy from other players. I could point out specific players doing this right now and explain more, but given my position here, that wouldn't be right.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 07:27:23 pm by s1mple »

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2023, 10:39:22 pm »
How about not hiring new admins who punish players for small silly things.
Or let's say acting bossy cause end of the day no one would want to play here if you have some amount of admins who act ldiots, nothing better to do
Then you see old players coming back like old times
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 10:47:28 pm by BehindYou »

Online PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2023, 12:59:36 am »
I disagree, everyone is banned for a reason, but some players enjoy twisting their story and playing the victim card in order to gain sympathy from other players. I could point out specific players doing this right now and explain more, but given my position here, that wouldn't be right.

Its just your new staff, Howl acting up banning players for "aimbot" what kind of DETECTIVE is he. Did he code the fucking aimbot or something ? man banned kvn for smooth aim. Nowadays you cant even post a montage before you get acused of 20 people for aimbot. And as a higher role than Admin you should do something about your staff abusing. Slam dunking 4 cops to keep himself alive, pathethic. 10 minutes of admin jailtime ? Niceone.

Yes howl was NON Threath, but what would happend if you killed them with that slamdunk ? Would he keep on going and pretend nothing happend ? This was not fair to the playerbase, as that they're new players who saw u had bounty on you, and were thirsty for that money.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 01:03:51 am by YoungThug »
FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-62
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2023, 07:15:41 am »
I want this topic to be rather friendly discussion about future of the server. From my standpoint Mike has gone crazy to the point where he can't understand nor satisfy the playerbase and ends up focusing on everything no matter how useless It is (Investigating infinite drinking glitch). Share your standpoint in this case. And don't try to act like monkey pls.
without mike caring about script nor community there isnt really a "future of mcnr" in sight, playerbase is gonna lower but wont die off cause youll have pop_smoke zack and smixy sucking eachother in server just having fun of their lives
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2023, 08:25:10 am »
Yes howl was NON Threath, but what would happend if you killed them with that slamdunk ? Would he keep on going and pretend nothing happend ? This was not fair to the playerbase, as that they're new players who saw u had bounty on you, and were thirsty for that money.
So you want new players to be able to break the rules? without any punishment of any kind?
KENSHO

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2023, 08:54:14 am »
Its just your new staff, Howl acting up banning players for "aimbot" what kind of DETECTIVE is he. Did he code the fucking aimbot or something ? man banned kvn for smooth aim. Nowadays you cant even post a montage before you get acused of 20 people for aimbot.

Looks like you don't know overdoz well, he was cheating in many other servers and associating with many cheaters.

Online PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2023, 10:09:31 am »
So you want new players to be able to break the rules? without any punishment of any kind?

stop acting up, I never said they shouldnt get punished. Running away while cops chasing you and you slamdunk for you to survive is abuse. Players should get punished after the incident.
FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2023, 11:18:45 am »
What's hard to understand Mike
You have a good server with excellence scripts
But
If you have shit staff members who take the life seriously over a video game and abusing players then obviously your sever will become shit and you know that.
This happened in other servers and that means pattern up your staff.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2023, 11:34:06 am »
You have to quit samp, find a girlfriend. Get your life, don't waste time on this shit.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2023, 11:48:20 am »
I somewhat agree except for the girlfriend part

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2023, 11:59:56 am »
Its just your new staff, Howl acting up banning players for "aimbot" what kind of DETECTIVE is he. Did he code the fucking aimbot or something ? man banned kvn for smooth aim. Nowadays you cant even post a montage before you get acused of 20 people for aimbot. And as a higher role than Admin you should do something about your staff abusing. Slam dunking 4 cops to keep himself alive, pathethic. 10 minutes of admin jailtime ? Niceone.

Hm... this is quite flattering.

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2023, 01:12:25 pm »
If mike keeps doing useless stuffs and doesn't listening to itself community i will not be surprised if the server is so dead but some people will still play it of course but less players, The server is slowly dying now i am waiting for the update too if its bad or good i will be back playing if the server is completely balanced now, We'll see in the future.

Offline pablo

• Respect: +8/-4
  • i quit samp ages ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2023, 05:28:01 pm »
You have to quit samp, find a girlfriend. Get your life, don't waste time on this shit.

exactly!

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2023, 06:19:41 pm »

just to yall know.. the dude isnt targetting anyone.. mf legit mutes/jails me and others for some little things.
the whole idea of "YOU" getting targetted isnt valid,
and for overdoze.. no need to talk
he got what he deserved