Author Topic: win Admin Abuse  (Read 804 times)

Offline Six.Stars

• Respect: +12/-22
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Six.Stars
  • Discord name: sixstars.
win Admin Abuse
« on: January 13, 2023, 10:30:41 pm »
Your in-game name      
Star.

Their in-game name      
win

Details:

Before banning me for "Cophunt" your moderator abused the commands eject,slap,slamdunk and jail 10 minutes.
In discord after a discussion with Karbz that decided that my ban will remain, i've asked a clarification about this behaviour and this is what he replied Cattura" border="0
This is not a giustification about what you did, my punishment is already issued: banned for 1 week and it's enough and fair at all
since i've killed that newbie cop because i tought i got a rev to him but i was wrong.

Imagine that you roaming with NRG, getting Ejected by Admin, slapped 3 times and then slamdunked to death, sent to jail, jail increased by 10 MINUTES by admin and get BANNED.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You rejoined recently in the staff team and you abusing like that, Disrespect is not only seen by the messages or the way you talk, but it is seen more by the way you treat people, remember this well.

You was 100% aware that i will get the ban after the infraction, but you didnt care and slapped me to death.
This is disrespectful because from what you said on discord it's like I killed that cop because I don't give a shit about the rules, I killed him because I THOUGHT I was entitled to it, I didn't kill him totally random like i was a rdmer.

Also in forum you and your mate didnt give me the time to respond at your reply and instantly locked the topic.

What i want? Remove 10 minutes jail time so when i join back i dont have to wait 10 minutes for the whim of an abuser.
Also i want him getting punished for abusing his powers.
He said "this is my punishment present"... i mean, he banned me after all this abuse and he still say "punishment present" ???
What kind of staff member you get back to the team?

Also he banned me without asking me "why you did this/why you killed the cop" as all other moderators do in these situation like Roro,Akeno,Dani, why didn't he do it? who does he think he is.

1. Look at the situation from the admin's point of view. Try and understand their decisions.
No i can't understand his decision about eject/slap/slamdunk and 10 minutes jail just 1 second before get me BANNED.

@win reply these questions.
1. Why did you abused your power against me?
2. You was 100% aware that giving infractions to me will lead me into a 1 week ban (the best punishment possible) but it seems this was not enough and you used your admin powers to kill me and increase my sentence up to 12 minutes before the BAN, why you did it? 3. This behavior is not befitting of a moderator who should be neutral, and what you did shows that you weren't completely neutral but your behavior showed a certain "arrogance" towards me. Can you deny it?

I would like that this situation could be handled by the Operation Manager since he already knows the story behind the ban.

Date & Time of incident (UTC)   
Today

Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)      
sa-mp-008" border="0
Deathlog show that i've died Falling due to Slamdunk
Also the sentence is up to 12minutes (3:00 for crimes / 10:00 gived by admin)
Mike removed my cool signature.
Now i will never put a signature again.
Feel guilty and think about It Mike
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: win Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 10:39:08 pm »
How is this an abuse? Do you even know what abuse stands for?

I punish players on how I see being fit. You got a harsh sanction due to a fact that this poor cop had lower score/experience than you, and therefore you just annihilated him as if he was nothing for you.

You're just complaining me for something what you had gotten worth deserved. If the management wishes to have me easing up the punishment a little bit, sure, I can make this as an exception.

But, either way they'll be dealing with this and give their own faired opinion.

Offline Six.Stars

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 10:52:41 pm »
I punish players on how I see being fit. You got a harsh sanction due to a fact that this poor cop had lower score/experience than you, and therefore you just annihilated him as if he was nothing for you.
Because i tought he was involved in my revenge against Morena, not because "he was nothing for me" when i "annihilated him" i tought i have the right to do it, not because i'm a rdmer.
By the way you didnt replied the questions i've made.
My punishment is to be banned for 1 week, is the way you treated me before the ban that made me mad and feel like humiliated, thats why i'm being so bad with you at this moment.

Justify yourself again with "you annihilated a standing cop" please.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 11:30:44 pm by Universe »
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 06:52:33 am »
I have already had a chat with Win regarding his amazing choice of punishments for you. Personally I do believe he should have stuck to a singular punishment instead of multiple combined but so be it. You broke the rules and you got punished, if you didn't break the rules you would not have been punished. It is as simple as that, also considering not once have we ever said you are allowed to claim revenge/kill a passenger cop if they did nothing to you whatsoever.

Complaint invalid, Win will not be facing punishment but will be warned to choose a singular punishment over several types at once.

Offline Six.Stars

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 12:51:13 pm »
Ok i hope your moderator from now on will not abuse of several cmds at once.
Can i at least have my jail sentence decreased to normale 2:00 minutes instead of that 12 minutes? Is not fair.
I want to specify that it was not my intention to do rule-break, I thought I was right but I was wrong, that's all.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 12:54:38 pm by Universe »
13 June 2024
cat-cat-fight" border="0

Offline MD_Abdullah_Khan

• Respect: +61/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 03:25:21 pm »
Can i at least have my jail sentence decreased to normale 2:00 minutes instead of that 12 minutes?

Sure, no problem.