Author Topic: Helpers,testers,mods and admins to be more cautios  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Helpers,testers,mods and admins to be more cautios
« on: January 12, 2023, 07:01:42 pm »
Today i was playing on server reported one player 3 times for same thing no actions were taken because the player had bigger score and mods/admins were playing with him (instead of dealing with reports they just roam arround). Afterwards i report a newbie rdming me and the newbie gets punished like in 3 seconds cuz he is no namer.

Later on i deal with aimboter constantly reporting but player being monitored and put on watchlist while mod/admin roam arround in a car. 5 players fighting him and he still die so ive   ask through /helpme for a support of staff to record spec or etc and than an helper who just logged on tried to explain to me to report the player and he couldnt do anything thats why i said to him use your helper role to get this cheater banned. While ive asked for help from specific  staff who was online to ban this cunt they ve  asked for evidence  CANT YOU FUCKIN spec him  while we fight him? we litteraly did die to him like 10 times ..... If ive could record my game play i would post the shit on forums as he is clearly aimbotting , not gonna cry in game as im older player and i know how shit works.

Testers helpers should more often help if this is the case but mods/admins lately become so toxic and demanding like WTF?! Im joining the server 5 mins ago and i report for rdm admin say get video evidence of 30m FOR WHY? cant you see /actions past 5 mins? Also you need more mods and admins that will be more active and willing to help the community instead of increasing toxicity and leaving players to aimbot and break the fuckin rules and do whatever they want to.

Mods and admins shoulde have their work reviewed more often also  cuz they be roaming arround not caring bout reports or make the reports invalid for many reasons. I remember back in the days admins used to care more about the server and community would leave the game just to review reports/ spec hackers rule breakers etc instead of  playing with friends .Punishing also is not proper recently got infracted for rdm wrongfully without admin checking the actions as it should.Or not punnishing someone is also a bad idea like i get a invalid random bounty by some player Zurg (@Dani) the guy who constantly trying to rdm me and i /report him for invalid bounty but admin didnt cared only laughed cuz i had 50k bounty, ive had to kill the guy to avoid being killed for bounty and later on admin response was you already killed him so there is no punishment, NO NIGGA YOU SUPOSE TO PUNISH SO HE WONT DO IT AGAIN.

Change my mind.

Astro
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 07:24:18 pm by Astro »

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
Re: Helpers,testers,mods and admins to be more cautios
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2023, 08:10:30 pm »
but mods/admins lately become so toxic and demanding
CANT YOU FUCKIN spec him
NO NIGGA YOU SUPOSE TO PUNISH SO HE WONT DO IT AGAIN.

*sighs*
I really can't believe such exaggerated statements coming from you Astro. I thought you of all would understand how difficult it can be for a staff to handle multiple reports in game while there are several other players asking help every 5-10 minutes because they got stuck in some interior or got frozen due to bug or simply can't find the entrance of the airport. While you are expecting us to spectate players that you imagined to be using cheats, there are a dozen more reports of public service offence and random deathmatch waiting in the list and they need to be checked at the earliest otherwise those action logs would become extremely difficult to find. We are actively handling reports and assists, we are hosting events regularly and giving away a wholesome prize mostly, just to make the game fun for all players. But after all, we are humans too and we have our limitations. Sometimes we want to play and have fun for ourselves too. Sometimes there is only one staff online and several pending tasks. If your report gets rejected, there's no need to get all salty about it. You should try to understand our situation as well.

You are an old player and you are fully aware of all the procedures for making reports. We cannot spectate and ban every cheater in a single breath. It's your responsibility to inform us of any cheaters and we will take the needful actions. Next time you see a cheater, just inform us using /report or directly through PMs and we will keep an eye on them.

Regards,

RedX.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:13:15 pm by RedX »

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 08:17:55 pm »
Later on i deal with aimboter constantly reporting but player being monitored and put on watchlist while mod/admin roam arround in a car. 5 players fighting him and he still die so ive   ask through /helpme for a support of staff to record spec or etc and than an helper who just logged on tried to explain to me to report the player and he couldnt do anything thats why i said to him use your helper role to get this cheater banned. While ive asked for help from specific  staff who was online to ban this cunt they ve  asked for evidence  CANT YOU FUCKIN spec him  while we fight him? we litteraly did die to him like 10 times ..... If ive could record my game play i would post the shit on forums as he is clearly aimbotting , not gonna cry in game as im older player and i know how shit works.
Astro, you were an admin, you know well that aimbot complaints take BOTH time and skill to investigate unless it's blatant. As for admins playing the game, I doubt that all present staff were doing nothing at a time you've reported a person. Sure 1-2 of them were not responding, but lets not assume that everyone was ignoring. Backgrounds aren't accessible to regular players.

Testers helpers should more often help if this is the case but mods/admins lately become so toxic and demanding like WTF?! Im joining the server 5 mins ago and i report for rdm admin say get video evidence of 30m FOR WHY? cant you see /actions past 5 mins? Also you need more mods and admins that will be more active and willing to help the community instead of increasing toxicity and leaving players to aimbot and break the fuckin rules and do whatever they want to.
Everyone knows that toxicity should be reported and punished, no matter who's behind it. You know the drill. As for recordings, new guidelines require cophunt/RDM complaints (on forums) to have video evidence against players to ensure they are not fake. Some of gameplay mechanics are not logged which can't guarantee whatever both report parties claim.

Today i was playing on server reported one player 3 times for same thing no actions were taken because the player had bigger score and mods/admins were playing with him (instead of dealing with reports they just roam arround). Afterwards i report a newbie rdming me and the newbie gets punished like in 3 seconds cuz he is no namer.

Lastly, I do agree with you on certain points. Sometimes certain staff tend to...avoid their duties or perform them in an inappropriate way. That is up to management to deal with. You, obviously, are welcome to report them as well to speed up the removal of bad apples.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2023, 08:21:09 pm »
I recently joined the staff team 2 days ago, and I'm trying my best to keep up with everything that's happening, furthermore I am also currently holding an Aimbot Detective role where people spam me a lot about the aimbot complaints, and other stuff like that...

I understand your frustration with how everything is currently going on from your perspective, but since you were an ex-staff, you probably understand from your experience for how tempting this whole situation is going with how everyone expecting us to monitor each step of a reported individual for - "car jacking, random shooting/killing, flying/aimbotting, etc.".

It's more sad when people just rely everything on us to do all the work for them without having them report players with solid video evidence just to ease up all the process for us, instead they just treat us with so much peer pressure.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 08:21:55 pm »

*sighs*
I really can't believe such exaggerated statements coming from you Astro. I thought you of all would understand how difficult it can be for a staff to handle multiple reports in game while there are several other players asking help every 5-10 minutes because they got stuck in some interior or got frozen due to bug or simply can't find the entrance of the airport. While you are expecting us to spectate players that you imagined to be using cheats, there are a dozen more reports of public service offence and random deathmatch waiting in the list and they need to be checked at the earliest otherwise those action logs would become extremely difficult to find. We are actively handling reports and assists, we are hosting events regularly and giving away a wholesome prize mostly, just to make the game fun for all players. But after all, we are humans too and we have our limitations. Sometimes we want to play and have fun for ourselves too. Sometimes there is only one staff online and several pending tasks. If your report gets rejected, there's no need to get all salty about it. You should try to understand our situation as well.

You are an old player and you are fully aware of all the procedures for making reports. We cannot spectate and ban every cheater in a single breath. It's your responsibility to inform us of any cheaters and we will take the needful actions. Next time you see a cheater, just inform us using /report or directly through PMs and we will keep an eye on them.

Regards,

RedX.

Ye i do understand what you going through as i was staff team before thats why im writing this getting raged, because i see some of the staff roaming arround not caring about the reports not caring about dm's not caring about anything acctually they just want to play the game. If you took the responsobility to be mod/admin you should be more aware more cautios as i said. Helpers and testers are there to just help when needed but mods/admins are there to help all the time. I think you get where my point going about staff who dont care about anything.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:28:58 pm by Astro »

Offline Roro

• Banned
  • Respect: +5/-9
  • Realest mf breathin.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Roro
  • Discord name: Roro#3177
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 08:29:38 pm »
astro you reported 3 cops for camping outside ammu and when I checked they were near their car taking photos or testing something (with Behind) and I even got them to jump on my car roof and drove them away from Ammu, then you attacked one of them and when I killed you, you called me a "Fuckin idiot" and said I was "fucking around" instead of "doing what I'm supposed to do". You also kept your /assist ticket open for 8 minutes after the cops left the area

1- why're you so determined to get 2 players punished for being near ammu? Sure it's not allowed to camp but they weren't even there for criminals and it was obvious
2- I could've respawned them, but there was a situation in staff chat which made me postpone my decision, don't think I can disclose it but you should know I checked your reports and checked the players, just because you didn't see it happen doesn't mean I'm "fucking around"
3- Situation had nothing to do with the players' scores, the player you reported was issued a 0 point infraction but I replied with "Punished" because it's still an infraction, rather than a verbal warning, if you really think I didn't punish the other players because of their score then we have VERY different thought processes

I hope you understand that I don't have anything against you and that you shocked me when you unnecessarily lashed out on me in-game over something so silly
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:36:44 pm by Roro »

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2023, 08:36:35 pm »
Astro, you were an admin, you know well that aimbot complaints take BOTH time and skill to investigate unless it's blatant. As for admins playing the game, I doubt that all present staff were doing nothing at a time you've reported a person. Sure 1-2 of them were not responding, but lets not assume that everyone was ignoring. Backgrounds aren't accessible to regular players.
Everyone knows that toxicity should be reported and punished, no matter who's behind it. You know the drill. As for recordings, new guidelines require cophunt/RDM complaints (on forums) to have video evidence against players to ensure they are not fake. Some of gameplay mechanics are not logged which can't guarantee whatever both report parties claim.

Lastly, I do agree with you on certain points. Sometimes certain staff tend to...avoid their duties or perform them in an inappropriate way. That is up to management to deal with. You, obviously, are welcome to report them as well to speed up the removal of bad apples.

Ye aimbot does take time to detect if he just toggles but if blatant than its easy if you acctually pay the attention you need to pay, secondly dm reports and etc doesnt always need a video evidence as in some cases as i explained above so why forcing me to fill up my hdd with pointless videos and lose time posting them on youtube or whatever. And 3rd you get the point why i think some staff work should be reviewed.

I recently joined the staff team 2 days ago, and I'm trying my best to keep up with everything that's happening, furthermore I am also currently holding an Aimbot Detective role where people spam me a lot about the aimbot complaints, and other stuff like that...

I understand your frustration with how everything is currently going on from your perspective, but since you were an ex-staff, you probably understand from your experience for how tempting this whole situation is going with how everyone expecting us to monitor each step of a reported individual for - "car jacking, random shooting/killing, flying/aimbotting, etc.".

It's more sad when people just rely everything on us to do all the work for them without having them report players with solid video evidence just to ease up all the process for us, instead they just treat us with so much peer pressure.
As you said you recently re-joined i can say you did so much so why they rely everything on you?Dont get me wrong but they expect you to finnish their job while they play the game and having fun while you working your ass out to kinda prove yourself. Ye as an ex-staff i can say there is a lot more happening in backround when some player reports but thats the job and responsobilities of the role you took. As i told you i cant and wont invest in better system just to record some cheater and rule breakers thats why /report exist. And bet you all agree to some point that some staff should be idk.. punished,demoted,promoted or completly removed from that place.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2023, 08:40:49 pm »
Mooore draaama, I'll read this properly and review the post when I get home.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2023, 08:46:00 pm »
astro you reported 3 cops for camping outside ammu and when I checked they were near their car taking photos or testing something (with Behind) and I even got them to jump on my car roof and drove them away from Ammu, then you attacked one of them and when I killed you, you called me a "Fuckin idiot" and said I was "fucking around" instead of "doing what I'm supposed to do". You also kept your /assist ticket open for 8 minutes after the cops left the area

1- why're you so determined to get 2 players punished for being near ammu? Sure it's not allowed to camp but they weren't even there for criminals and it was obvious
2- I could've respawned them, but there was a situation in staff chat which made me postpone my decision, don't think I can disclose it but you should know I checked your reports and checked the players, just because you didn't see it happen doesn't mean I'm "fucking around"
3- Situation had nothing to do with the players' scores, the player you reported was issued a 0 point infraction but I replied with "Punished" because it's still an infraction, rather than a verbal warning, if you really think I didn't punish the other players because of their score then we have VERY different thought processes

I hope you understand that I don't have anything against you and that you shocked me when you unnecessarily lashed out on me in-game over something so silly
The players got reported for abusing /ammo to call flares on ammu roof and use it as excuse to camp there having placed 5 flares and rebuying more and placing again. I got killed by them got jailed 3m went there they still there i die i go to jail again 3m again i go there they still there so aproximate thats arround 15m  geting from jail to ammu-jail-ammu-jail-ammu.
You say there were no criminals so thats acctualy camping cuz criminals cant reffil there. You said you ve checked reports but they were open never got invalid nor warned punished before that. I had /assist open when i was fighting them yeah (you can do /done when no answer after 1 min)  but you could have like any other when i do /helpme just open it up and close it with /done so no more hard times for you or. For the newbie with almost 1000 score you could have warn him acctualy and not instantly give him infract warning but thats on your side choosing the punishment and give feedback that you warned. And meanwhile you was arround there were also few other admins/mods who were online at that time watching them i mean being blind on them while it takes 2 secs to spec the player and see what he does. Players abusing stuff and just laughing not being punished gets me mad everytime this usually happens every night when no staff is online =D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:51:02 pm by Astro »

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2023, 08:46:48 pm »
Mooore draaama, I'll read this properly and review the post when I get home.
Drama is when you actually involve players and other sides for something he said or did /she said or did and no i didnt
 , me involving staff team to be more cautios and more reliable is not a fuckin drama its just help and support thread :)

Actually crying for help
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:51:52 pm by Astro »

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2023, 09:54:32 pm »
now personally i dont get into this much drama with staff since i legit only report people for aimbot
So if u want a very good tip.
Dont use that fucking /report shit in the game its pointless
go make a forum report where u can explain everything that has happened with u..
5 to 6 staff team online why i wouldnt use that? Forums are also demanding you need to fucking provide names,time of incident,what and where it happend, later on you need to provide video evidence you need screenshot if not less and that shit is time consuming. Why wouldnt  staff take actions in game instead of wasting everyones time and go to forums where only few threads get the wanted atention like i posted rdm complaint it took day to be solved while someone make kill montage and mods/admins comment there and not view the complaint or appeal.

Offline Roro

• Banned
  • Respect: +5/-9
  • Realest mf breathin.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Roro
  • Discord name: Roro#3177
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2023, 09:56:02 pm »
Just confirmed with a manager, I was given the wrong information about "camping in ammunation" and the actual fact is that it's allowed, lol. Ammunation is a public environment and there's multiple ammunations that you can go to, it isn't like the bank, which is unique for every city. Therefore, the whole situation between me and you could've ended early with me denying your reports, but still, I tried to make sure that your report is valid, and in the end it wasn't, but I still consulted higher staff so I can treat your report fairly. However you couldn't wait and you wanted an instant decision and decided to call me useless and insult me when that didn't happen. It's fine, you were getting killed and that's frustrating, to add to that, I killed you while you were taking out your frustration on someone you believed to be breaking rules. Completely understandable, but I would still ask you to be considerate of my stance in such situations due the fact that there's stuff that goes on behind the scenes that you're unable to see, and thus it's unfair to make an assumption about the whole team's work simply because you don't see what we're doing and if we don't reply to your report instantly, it doesn't mean we're not working on it

PS: I (we) still appreciate that you're reporting rulebreakers and encourage you to continue doing so, and remember it's all love

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2023, 10:00:33 pm »
5 to 6 staff team online why i wouldnt use that? Forums are also demanding you need to fucking provide names,time of incident,what and where it happend, later on you need to provide video evidence you need screenshot if not less and that shit is time consuming. Why wouldnt  staff take actions in game instead of wasting everyones time and go to forums where only few threads get the wanted atention like i posted rdm complaint it took day to be solved while someone make kill montage and mods/admins comment there and not view the complaint or appeal.
even if theres 10.
forums is the best way to get ur problems solved. i never report anyone ingame. if something happened i quit,gather my proof, report and wait it out. theres legit no benefit of using that /report command in the server legit none.
im just telling u the best possible way to avoid drama with staff members

the amount of times i got reported ingame.. had to talk to admins for 20 minutes to clear my self out just cuz some random new guy reported me for some dumb shit without giving out good evidence xd

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2023, 10:05:28 pm »
Just confirmed with a manager, I was given the wrong information about "camping in ammunation" and the actual fact is that it's allowed, lol. Ammunation is a public environment and there's multiple ammunations that you can go to, it isn't like the bank, which is unique for every city. Therefore, the whole situation between me and you could've ended early with me denying your reports, but still, I tried to make sure that your report is valid, and in the end it wasn't, but I still consulted higher staff so I can treat your report fairly. However you couldn't wait and you wanted an instant decision and decided to call me useless and insult me when that didn't happen. It's fine, you were getting killed and that's frustrating, to add to that, I killed you while you were taking out your frustration on someone you believed to be breaking rules. Completely understandable, but I would still ask you to be considerate of my stance in such situations due the fact that there's stuff that goes on behind the scenes that you're unable to see, and thus it's unfair to make an assumption about the whole team's work simply because you don't see what we're doing and if we don't reply to your report instantly, it doesn't mean we're not working on it

PS: I (we) still appreciate that you're reporting rulebreakers and encourage you to continue doing so, and remember it's all love

About the situation between me and you yet you didnt get ive used /ask for explanation , and /report cuz they fuckin abused /ammo to stay there on the ammu rooftop. In game rules acctually state that high traffic areas cant be camped such as its ammunation at come a lot. And i dont get why you got insulted for telling you that you fuck arround and you were near them.
Its not only the scenario between me and you, at the end of the day there are so many things that happen and i dont say YOU are the worm in the bad apple or whatever but some of the staff, who abuse,not handling good administation and moderation and similar stuff.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2023, 10:08:24 pm »
even if theres 10.
forums is the best way to get ur problems solved. i never report anyone ingame. if something happened i quit,gather my proof, report and wait it out. theres legit no benefit of using that /report command in the server legit none.
im just telling u the best possible way to avoid drama with staff members

the amount of times i got reported ingame.. had to talk to admins for 20 minutes to clear my self out just cuz some random new guy reported me for some dumb shit without giving out good evidence xd
Newbies cant provide good evidence cuz they dont know how and what to provide, but when i report i know why and what acctually im reporting  because ive been there done that same as you, you know what to provide and explain  when reporting or being reported to save staff the time and nerves. But sometimes they dont even wanna look through actions or crimes because they are lazy so you ve been dealing with them for 20m because of that type of stuff.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 10:16:52 pm by Astro »

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2023, 10:22:15 pm »
But sometimes they dont even wanna look through actions or crimes because they are lazy

You can't misjudge the entire staff team after saying this...

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2023, 05:19:45 am »
I didn't really want to step into this but I feel like I should provide the little amount of information I have. I am only talking about that aimboter incident Astro is telling about where the mod was chilling.

Yesterday, a suspicious aimboter cop was on and Astro messaged me if I was sus about him as well and in it's reply I asked him to contact Dani as he was the only Mod online. Astro replied that he did report the player and Dani responded as he's monitoring him while he roamed in his car 100% of the time. Not sure if there are any other ways to monitor a possible aimboter. I later asked Astro to go for his revenge and ask Dani to spectate so the mod can at least record if you can't. I don't know if Astro asked him about this or no, but this is all I know. I've been in the situation before but online staff just ask me to go for the aimboter so staff can collect/record proof and deal with it their way.

I'm not against anyone, just wanted to share why Astro is raging.

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2023, 05:35:55 am »
If no action taken by staff on ur reports kindly make report on forums with evidence.  Video evidence always appreciate..
Why video evidence?

Bcoz it takes to much time to go one by one and check ur actions...
U can simply make a videos of ur actions logs 30min prior to incident This takes less than 2 minutes..
If u don't want to post ur action logs video on forums simply dm to staff who handling ur Report...

For more karbz will explain once he off work..

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2023, 09:10:50 am »
@Astro  So from the information I have gathered from your original post, you feel like staff members are not performing in their roles adequately and they should be put under review or their processes on how they handle situations monitored a bit closer. I'm going to be a bit more active in-game over the next few weeks, as I haven't been able to play much due to being busy with other callings outside of MCNR.

Since I'll be in-game a touch more frequently I will be reviewing staff professionalism, activity, and their conduct in-game.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2023, 03:55:02 pm »
You can't misjudge the entire staff team after saying this...
Aint  no misjudgin,  i just want more activity and involving from some of the staff.

I didn't really want to step into this but I feel like I should provide the little amount of information I have. I am only talking about that aimboter incident Astro is telling about where the mod was chilling.
I'm not against anyone, just wanted to share why Astro is raging.
Yeah iam not against anyone too but i was asked for evidence if that player is aimbotting or not :/
If no action taken by staff on ur reports kindly make report on forums with evidence.  Video evidence always appreciate..
Why video evidence?
Ye thanks for explaining, but video evidence not always is what is needed for some blatants or whatever.
@Astro  So from the information I have gathered from your original post, you feel like staff members are not performing in their roles adequately and they should be put under review or their processes on how they handle situations monitored a bit closer. I'm going to be a bit more active in-game over the next few weeks, as I haven't been able to play much due to being busy with other callings outside of MCNR.
Since I'll be in-game a touch more frequently I will be reviewing staff professionalism, activity, and their conduct in-game.
We are all busy with other things and  real life coming to MCNR to relief stress,chill or anything we are handling in real life, most of the staff team is here volountary i know but as i said if they accepted the role let them do it propperly... Thanks for understanding and paying attention what is the root of this post and that there is no drama. Not saying only you as OM should take care bout staff's decisions but everyone should be more aware about it.

Astro