Author Topic: 2-5 stars criminals don't go to jail if they get killed by cops  (Read 592 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
2-5 stars criminals don't go to jail if they get killed by cops
« on: December 28, 2022, 04:09:00 pm »
« Last Rated on: December 31, 2022, 05:51:18 pm »
I'm suggesting that 2-5 stars criminals don't go to jail if they get killed by cops. Instead, they will just pay higher medical fees and that's it. The only way that you go to jail should be by arrest. Cops would get the same amount of score and cash as usual, only criminals won't go directly to jail.

If Mike even plans to implement the Army in the near future, this feature could be given to Army so only them can send 2-5 stars suspects to jail by killing
them.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
Re: 2-5 stars criminals don't go to jail if they get killed by cops
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 07:18:31 pm »
First of all, Army isn't going to be released.

I'd like to remind that 2-5 star criminals in most cases are non-threat ones, meaning they WILL NOT be killed unless they:
  • become a threat
  • go into the water
  • operate an aircraft
Sure, there are few crimes that can get you killed without being Most Wanted, but there's only 6 of them (Shooting in Public, Store Robbery, Hit&Run, Weapon Threat, Attempted Murder, Assault) but that's it.

Basically you want criminals to respawn at Hospital, go refill and murder those cops out of revenge without letting cops to refill on their own after the fight making them an easy pray?
I'm sure jail sentence is set according to crimes history, perhaps this needs tweaks

Offline Combean0007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 09:19:56 am »
i would suggest that even if u die when cops  arent that close to u.. u shouldnt go to jail.
the amount of times me and my friends troll around and kill ourselves and end up in jail cuz some retard cop is hiding in a corner 800meters away from us is annoying

Cop's presence starts at ~600m. And there's still a chance for you to get jailed after death without any cops nearby, can't recall the odds though...

Offline Combean0007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2022, 10:48:55 am »
this should be removed.
Well yeah, I'm all for it