Author Topic: False aimbot ban  (Read 1046 times)

Offline death

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [oG]ace
  • Discord name: ace_4_0
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
False aimbot ban
« on: December 27, 2022, 07:19:07 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3788
Your in-game name[AoD]death - known as [AoD]$ace
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone27th december 2022 around 4Pm i think.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI got banned for a clip from my montage , where it looked like i locked on my own teammate ( ryuk ) and then it locked on the person we were fighting with ( m8N ). I explained that i get low fps , my aim is shit and y'all can see it in the rest of the fight that my uzi tracking isn't so accurate , nor my drive by. What i did was just a mistake by aiming at ryuk ( they were mixed up and moving ) , and with high sensitivity i quickly just dragged it on m8n , and it looked like aimbot.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because i'm not using any types of cheats.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?They were fighting together ,i aimed - aimed at ryuk , very quickly realised it and dragged my aim on m8n. Ofc that clip was good so i added it in my montage and later posted it. But people thought its a clean lock so i got accused a lot from it and then reported on forums. It wasn't a lock.  It was just an "aim dragging" or whatever , i don't know how to call it.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Anyone that believes im clean can vouch for me.
Any more information to provide?all i want is a chance , a chance to prove that i'm clean. Staff can spectate me as much as they need , i don't mind it. I can record my fights till needed to prove my innocence. That clip may look like aimbot to most people but i swear it is not.

Also yesterday i recorded some clips , today since i got banned i put them all together - the clips ARE NOT edited at all. I've left them as they were and just put them together. It might help to show that i don't use cheats , i hope. ( put it on slow motion and check my aim )

Online Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-167
  • It's lonely on the top, all of my enemies are gone
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: False aimbot ban
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 07:36:00 pm »
Nice disallowed crosshair. Normal crosshair does not behave like that, the spread is way bigger than the one you use.

Offline death

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 07:40:47 pm »
Nice disallowed crosshair. Normal crosshair does not behave like that, the spread is way bigger than the one you use.

Okay.
Charlie told me i can use it , and if i get unbanned and staff will have problem with my crosshair i'll remove it lol , chill

locking the topic so there is no more spam.

Offline death

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 04:33:21 pm »
new vid

Offline Dohaf

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 07:12:17 pm »
no replies lol

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 10:08:10 am »
Judging by your montage/deathmatch clips, it looks like you're good at this game therefore this ban will be revoked. I agree that the clip used against you did look suspicious, but we'll be giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I recommend gathering clips as soon as you come back ingame to really prove us that you're mega gaming.