Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 526 times)

Offline smug222

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: smug222
  • Discord name: smug22#2329
  • Crew: no crew i am alone
ban appeal
« on: December 26, 2022, 11:08:28 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   3774
Your in-game name   smug222
Ban or infraction appeal?   Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   N/A
Ban/infraction reason and details     i quit to avoid death
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   No one gave me a warning. If I quit to avoid, they would have given me a warning, but they banned me on the first q2a.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   i quit to avoid one time as win (player) complaint me on forums and manager (charlie) said that the player will be punished not banned and they banned me
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   N/A
Any more information to provide? and if you think that this ban is not wrong then i am so so so sorry for that and promise you to not do it again in the game           
uuuussssssmmmmmaaaaaaannnnnnn

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 11:11:45 pm »
It's an infraction, and since you gain 10 points, you get automatically banned. And, it shouldn't be even a warning, since you do clearly know that it's unfair for people to cope through your quitting to avoid deaths in the chase scenarios.

But, you were banned by my following complaint.

Offline Yessivilize

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: hqmza
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 11:22:41 pm »
Ok so I'm banned on MCNR. I just got banned today and I said something deeply inappropriate that I am sorry for. My ban is for a week, and the reason is for harassment. Here is a photo.

https://imgur.com/a/5MitwSn

I would also like to mention that my ban was wrong, because on the server people were swearing freely, and as soon as I said something bad, I got a ban. So please unban me as this is the only server I can play on.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 11:17:48 am »
Ok so I'm banned on MCNR. I just got banned today and I said something deeply inappropriate that I am sorry for. My ban is for a week, and the reason is for harassment. Here is a photo.

https://imgur.com/a/5MitwSn

I would also like to mention that my ban was wrong, because on the server people were swearing freely, and as soon as I said something bad, I got a ban. So please unban me as this is the only server I can play on.

It is not your place to be appealing a ban, on another members ban appeal. Make your own appeal, but wait it's been denied!  lmao.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 11:19:03 am »
Appeal denied, you've already been punished multiple times for quit to avoid.