Author Topic: 'real' taxi job  (Read 654 times)

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-18
  • Do not accept checks from this man.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: basedSkeleton
'real' taxi job
« on: April 30, 2023, 06:32:14 am »
Since you can get in a stretch limousine, and press 2, and it puts a taxi sign on top, and you can go on-duty as a taxi driver, why not expand this to all vehicles, and have a location for going on/offduty?

This would make being a taxi driver more common, and more useful. What good is a taxi if they're slow, and far away? It could work somewhat like the mechanic job, but with a different location. Maybe somewhere downtown in every city, or at a parking lot full of taxis? And then, you could also have the /jv command to let employees spawn a normal taxicab.

I think people would call for taxis way more if they came in sports cars, too, so it would make the job more popular, and more profitable.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
Re: 'real' taxi job
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 08:29:59 am »
I think people would call for taxis way more if they came in sports cars, too, so it would make the job more popular, and more profitable.

I doubt taxi work will ever be beneficial because, with the exception of a few newcomers, everyone owns a personal vehicle that they can summon at any time.

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 06:54:15 pm »
I doubt taxi work will ever be beneficial because, with the exception of a few newcomers, everyone owns a personal vehicle that they can summon at any time.
You do have to be decently high level to purchase a fast car though.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 02:46:26 am »
You do have to be decently high level to purchase a fast car though.

It takes 1 day to be level 100 LMFAOOO

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 05:32:14 am »
It takes 1 day to be level 100 LMFAOOO
It took me about 2 weeks. Are you just a moron or are you trying to up your post count by starting fights?

KSKSKSS

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 05:53:33 am »
It took me about 2 weeks. Are you just a moron or are you trying to up your post count by starting fights?

I'm saying with my experience, 2023 noob. Suggest something better than this illogical stuff. Infernus as a taxi LMFAOO, why not Combine as a taxi too?