Author Topic: We need to review the Revenge rule  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Occhi_Di_Gatto

• Respect: +0/-1
  • A.R.M.Y
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [ARMY].Winchester._
  • Discord name: [ARMY].Winchester._#3552
  • Crew: [ARMY]
Re: We need to review the Revenge rule
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2022, 04:17:13 am »
^

Otherwise, whats the point of this suggestion if not removing the revenge rule

Definitely however, they will improve it, for example, hitting a vehicle, it hurts, why should revenge be activated? that then the subject "Revenge" in a logical sense, it means when someone kills you, you claim back, period, not that one breaks a tire and the Revenge is activated, you know how MCNR will screw up if that were all Like this.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 04:19:22 am by Occhi_Di_Gatto »

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-88
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2022, 05:32:40 am »
They already added group revenge and that is just enough

Ma nigga wants to play and not losing a single bucks while criminals lose 30k per death

Online BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-12
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2022, 02:18:03 pm »
Your a cop, you chase players and shoot, you cannot complaint on criminals for chasing you down as your a unpredictable threat constantly and having a passenger aiming at criminal also makes you a target, chasing or not, it's your job end of the day to hunt criminals, not somehow appear in criminal screen and acting like cop hunt when you damm know that when I was Solo you'd hunt me like mad but when teaming with others you cry in the chat so grow up and fix your own affairs before bitching on a rule suggestion when your in the wrong.

Offline Occhi_Di_Gatto

• A.R.M.Y
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2022, 09:37:12 pm »
Your a cop, you chase players and shoot, you cannot complaint on criminals for chasing you down as your a unpredictable threat constantly and having a passenger aiming at criminal also makes you a target, chasing or not, it's your job end of the day to hunt criminals, not somehow appear in criminal screen and acting like cop hunt when you damm know that when I was Solo you'd hunt me like mad but when teaming with others you cry in the chat so grow up and fix your own affairs before bitching on a rule suggestion when your in the wrong.

First point, true, I've been playing as a cop all my life, but that doesn't mean I don't put myself in the shoes of the criminals, it's true, I may be impulsive, but I don't bullshit on bullshit like others do. And then, with my small group of policemen, we are the most honest in the server of all the players present, we almost never break the rules, we even use a fucking Tazer for a Most Wanted, if after that he shoots us, it's his business, but still what does it mean that I'm a policeman and I hunt without mercy, so they give others the right to break some fundamental rules, do you mean that? Do as you like, if you come Banned, as has already happened to you too, it's your other business, in the meantime I'll enjoy the server, and I don't need to break the rules to fuck your ass

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2022, 02:18:57 am »
Definitely however, they will improve it, for example, hitting a vehicle, it hurts, why should revenge be activated? that then the subject "Revenge" in a logical sense, it means when someone kills you, you claim back, period, not that one breaks a tire and the Revenge is activated, you know how MCNR will screw up if that were all Like this.
So we have you to let kill us so we can revenge thats fucking brain dead suggestion you force me to reply on this topic lmao, "for example, hitting a vehicle, it hurts, why should revenge be activated?" Because you damaged our properly doesn't matter if its accident or not, drive carefully or play safe if you dont want to get killed kindly use your brain if you have one.

Offline Occhi_Di_Gatto

• A.R.M.Y
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2022, 03:41:54 am »
So we have you to let kill us so we can revenge thats fucking brain dead suggestion you force me to reply on this topic lmao, "for example, hitting a vehicle, it hurts, why should revenge be activated?" Because you damaged our properly doesn't matter if its accident or not, drive carefully or play safe if you dont want to get killed kindly use your brain if you have one.

So I have to let them kill me if I'm standing in one place without shooting them? Maybe you don't understand the seriousness of this rule that they abuse it all the time, my partner and I had no revenge on anyone that day and the others on us, they came looking for us the criminals to us cops, and after that they went after all the other nonsense cops. I use the brain and how, it's the others who like to break the rules when they are in groups and feel invincible from being banned, that's the truth. So what reason do I have to give to to the criminals in this case?

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2022, 06:23:06 am »
So I have to let them kill me if I'm standing in one place without shooting them? Maybe you don't understand the seriousness of this rule that they abuse it all the time, my partner and I had no revenge on anyone that day and the others on us, they came looking for us the criminals to us cops, and after that they went after all the other nonsense cops. I use the brain and how, it's the others who like to break the rules when they are in groups and feel invincible from being banned, that's the truth. So what reason do I have to give to to the criminals in this case?
If they break the rules then use /report or report on forum thats why it exist or made for, Surely they have a reason to kill you if they dont then he'll get infract immediately, About you suggesting New Revenge Rule is completely bull shit the new revenge rule is completely shit for criminal and good for cops so your suggestion is non sense.

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-88
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2022, 08:57:25 am »
use your brain if you have one.

Sadly he dont

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-21