Author Topic: Mafia Hunter And [AOD]KL1NK  (Read 1245 times)

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-12
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
Mafia Hunter And [AOD]KL1NK
« on: November 14, 2022, 01:19:41 pm »
I am not satisfied with how Mafia Hunter handled the report on Ryuk and KL1NK, because when I first reported ryuk in game I was told that the report has been handled to ryuk with jail and infraction? This sort of punishment is not enough considering the report in game was more than enough to serve a ban and that ryuk is not a new player, really unfair on that part.

In addition the punishment is not acceptable, accurate or not enough to serve my justice needs as you know this was rdm and without a proper reason? It's not a DM sever.

Upon reporting on forums on KL1NK part of the report, I was told that he will be dealt with? No punishment in question/specifics? I have been informed that KL1NK is an undercover admin and shockingly this has surprised me as moderator should know more than above on the rules. It's just bizarre that a undercover admin can slip by? Totally unfair on my report treatment and I believe that this not acceptable hence the staff report.

I don't care if this undercover admin in question decides to rdm me and get away with this ? Surely that's against the rules plus it's not funny to do this and act as if nothing happened? You play by the rules like everyone else and in this case your main account should get the same punishment as your undercover since you own both accounts.

I believe that Mafia Hunter has not handled my reports to the rules standards on perun part of the complaints because according to him on discord he said that perun attached a police helicopter? And that he shot only one bullet? According to perun this is not true and a guilty of confession has been already made plus I believe mafia is not telling the truth on all accounts in this occasion.

I also believe that Mafia Hunter has edit the logs because according to perun he shot 9-10 bullets but on my action logs it shows 1 bullet? Cover up? I am utterly disappointed

Evidence to conversations:

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,13306.0.html

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,13313.0.html
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 02:15:38 pm by BehindYou »

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-36
  • Some people are like ADS, just skip them.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
  • Crew: Wuu Tangg [wT]
Re: Mafia Hunter And [AOD]KL1NK
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 08:55:03 pm »
ok since u mention my name, i guess im allowed to talk here, may ik why are u crying a lot bro? this admin doing his job, and like he said, u can talk to a manager on discord i see no point making this report on him here, and about me ur report still opend and they will decide if i will get a punishment or no, but he's right logs showed only 1 bullet personally i dont even remember if i shooted 10 bullets or no, also wdym by "the mafia hunter has edit the logs" bro they cant change the logs as i know, even he's not a close friend to me to cover me up i barely know him and since we both dont have videos the report will be dissmissed due to no evidance so i hope u understand this, thanks and chill man its just a game at the end.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 08:57:16 pm by Perun »

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 08:31:20 am »
Next time, leave it up to the admins what punishments they should hand out to players. Since you are reporting an admin, a Manager will respond shortly.

Offline BehindYou

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 08:47:17 am »
I understand your comment admin however this report is specifically on how the admin served the punishment on the guilty players and it's up for management on how they deal with these prestigious players but there is no point giving out silly jail and infraction as they will not learn anything and repeat the same thing, then what's the point off players like myself reporting these players? Without proper justice? It's just wait of time.
Plus as mentioned it's how he investigated the situation and lack of communication to myself.
In addition if I am not satisfied with the punishment, how the report was handled,  then I am more than within rights to escalate further as shown in the rules.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 08:55:00 am by BehindYou »

Offline mafiahunter

• Respect: +12/-4
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mafiahunter
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 01:59:33 pm »
1. As an admin,i know and I have been taught by my honourable seniors, the kind of punishment to give on specific reports.With all due respect,you should not be telling us what punishment to give to players.We also have certain rules and regulations to follow in regards to punishment.If you want us to get rid of the infraction/pso system and use only our mighty ban hammer as from now on,you can always suggest that to mike.

2.As for the report against perun,there was not enough evidence to prove that perun was attacking you intentionally. From the logs we see that he shot a single bullet at your dodo while he was attacking cops. If there was a video evidence which proves otherwise,i would have punished him.Perun can say he shot 1000 bullets but if the logs shows that he shot 1 bullet,i will have to make a decision based on the logs since you did not provide a video evidence. We do not take actions based solely on witness,we need concrete evidence to be able to use our precious admin commands.

3.Did you really say i edited the logs? That`s a bit funny to hear this,but for your kind information,admins do not have the privilege to do so.

Offline BehindYou

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2022, 03:59:54 pm »
You don't seem to understand what am saying.
I know the logs shows that he shot 1 sniper bullet however as my evidence shows, it proves that a guilty of confession has been already made and the fact that 9-10 bullets was not a mistake makes the repo valid and sufficient. A piece of evidence shows he admitted to no mistake there for you have permission to ban him as jail and infraction is pathetic and are you right in you mind? My justice is not equivalent to a few infraction point and pointless jail time? What's the point then issuing infractions if he will do it again? And expire? You dealt with this awfully and I am looking forward to karbz and Mike response.

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-36
  • Some people are like ADS, just skip them.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
  • Crew: Wuu Tangg [wT]
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2022, 07:14:09 pm »
You don't seem to understand what am saying.
I know the logs shows that he shot 1 sniper bullet however as my evidence shows, it proves that a guilty of confession has been already made and the fact that 9-10 bullets was not a mistake makes the repo valid and sufficient. A piece of evidence shows he admitted to no mistake there for you have permission to ban him as jail and infraction is pathetic and are you right in you mind? My justice is not equivalent to a few infraction point and pointless jail time? What's the point then issuing infractions if he will do it again? And expire? You dealt with this awfully and I am looking forward to karbz and Mike response.
idk what im doing here but i wanna say another thing, first wdym by" What's the point then issuing infractions if he will do it " u wanna me to get ban? or u want them to kill me irl so i dont do it again?, i guess u dont get it, actions are everything mcnr sicne actions said 1 bullet and we got no video they cant help u so please stop posting and let them decide what they are going to do.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 05:37:20 am »
How staff go about punishing a player is up to their discretion in accordance to the guidelines that Mike has put forward when it comes to punishing players. Furthermore, staff are not required to make public any punishment that is given to a player. Looking over your previous complaint, the punishment that was given to the players by Mafiahunter is satisfactory, so no further action will be taken.

Just to touch upon what you said about Mafiahunter editing logs. The only person that can actually edit server logs is Mike because he is the only person that has access to the database where the logs are stored.

Finally, if you are still not satisfied, then by all means you can DM Karbz on Discord. As it stands, this is the decision we, management, have arrived at after discussing it with Karbz.