Author Topic: My ban appeal v2  (Read 522 times)

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
My ban appeal v2
« on: November 20, 2022, 03:29:52 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable) 3163
Your in-game name [WT]Shabzz
Ban or infraction appeal? bAN APPEAL
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone N/A
Ban/infraction reason and details: object finder
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? i dont use it and would never do I never possessed how to acquire such cheats and if I did I would never use them because its absolutely DUMB
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? Just because I tried to find an entrance for a sylo that didn't have one
Any witnesses that can vouch for you? N/A
Any more information to provide? N/A

I have been banned for more than a week for something I am undoubtedly innocent of . Since my ban I have been trying to contact managers and karbz and explained every move on the footage which I wasn't able to view due to the sensitive data it has and yet they found it hard to believe my story which frankly I don't care because it is the raw truth thus my second appeal

I hope that the staff consider my appeal more thoroughly because it is unfair to terminate someone for 7 days just because you didn't have the patience to spec me or put me on watch list for more evidence which I assure you that you would never find because I never use or used any sort of object finder or anything similar and it would be absolutely treacherous to ban me 6 months for something i didn't even commit but it was a mistake on your end to ban someone for only ONE footage/incident without further investigation

It is frustrating to know well you are innocent yet to get punished and it ain't like something in the grey like breaking rules or killing a nonthreat it is for owning a cheat you didn't even search for on a browser!!!!
I hope you understand my frustration and inconvenience
Thank you for reading

« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 07:01:34 pm by Shabzz »

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
Re: My ban appeal v2
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 01:35:21 pm »
Unbanned.