Author Topic: Deathmatching report on Henry_Oaks  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
Deathmatching report on Henry_Oaks
« on: November 12, 2019, 06:17:06 pm »
My IGN: Solid
His IGN: Henry_Oaks
Reason for report: Deathmatching
Explanation of the situation:
I was playing as an officer. I noticed a person with a stolen vehicle so I began a persuit on the vehicle. It was that hippy bus. I proceeded to go after him till he became orange, whilst I was trying to pit him, I checked his stats via the TAB menu. The player had around 19 score and 170 ping. A relatively new player to the server.
I manage to lit the bus on fire and the suspect gets out of the vehicle and begins to run.
All of a sudden out of nowhere, Henry_Oaks drives up on the situation and just starts spraying me down with uzis. Not being prepared for that at all, I died to him. Afterwards I asked him, why did he exactly just pull up on me, spraying me down? He replied something along the lines of "Because I protect my fellow felons"
That being said, he had no correlation with that player, so he wasn't just protecting his friend or anything of that type.
From that conversation it's plain and simple. He just came and killed me, because he was wanted. I wasn't shooting him before, I didn't chase him, I didn't try and taze him or anything, he just comes bye and kills me for jack crap.

He said he'll reply to this, so I guess we can see where that goes.

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
Re: Deathmatching report on Henry_Oaks
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 06:20:01 pm »
It's actually as what it is said,i saw a criminal with a cop,then i started shooting at Solid.My only relationship between the suspect that Solid cuffed is that we're both criminals.I was wanted while doing these events,which allows me to kill a cop.Everything said by Solid is true.If i broke any rules,I'm ready for the punishments.
I'd like to place an picture of my recent crimes just in order to make sure that I was wanted at that time.

Regards
MrAz18485

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: Deathmatching report on Henry_Oaks
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 06:58:39 pm »
Criminals that are +2 stars have the right to shoot an cop, complaint invalid.

(Solid please sort out your text next time, it hurts to read)