Author Topic: This shit is barely playable at this point.  (Read 2773 times)

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
This shit is barely playable at this point.
« on: November 04, 2022, 03:59:29 pm »
I've recently spoken to multiple people about the state of the server. Many of them told me that server is struggling with many problems that management is failing to solve. I'll start off with the main and the most noticeable one, the cops. The server is fucking infested with cops sometimes making the Police to Civilian ratio about 70/30 which Isn't really cool. Because that also connects with the fact that the game Is unfriendly to solo players. Speaking from my experience as a low-level solo player. It's not really funny robbing a bank solo then having 2 sultans of cops on your ass with 1289389128389129 ammo of M4 so even If you're gonna flee they are still gonna fuck you over with a number of bullets they shot. I understand that teaming Is a normal thing In online games but In this case, being a solo player Is sending yourself to a painful death. Adding onto the fuckin cops. They're one of the main causes of the fact that the SERVER IS FUCKING BORING. No one wants to drive around to find an action when there are literally 35 cops per 50 active players. The combat Itself sucks at some point. Goddamn Deagle chambered in .50 AE dealing water gun damage of 33 while having long spread recovery and rate of fire. Goddamn M4 dmg simply sucks too but I'll leave that for another point. The game encourages scummy tactics to win. How to win a fight against almost everyone (except punisher with Deagle hhhhh). GET A FUCKING CAR AND DRIVEBY, oh my god I could write an entire elaborate about how vehicle damage ruins the game balance. When robbing a bank solo you have to completely rely on your luck that cops are away and won't reach you in time. The weapons are expensive as shit and you know how easy Is it to lose them. Not everyone is interested in doing grindy jobs like trash masters or fishing. Not to mention that Mike is basically constantly making the game easier for shit players because they can't learn how to play the game. Soon we will have to only use old people's skins and two-handed weapons cause of shit players. By that I mean planned removal of skater skin (It's not that hard to counter It), not being able to kill most wanted (due to shit players ofc). No one wants to wait months for a disappointing update, we are open to better changes but are you? I ask you, Mike, on the behalf of many players who share the same beliefs as me to fix your shit up. If you want to add up something to my statement then write it down in the replies and I might consider editing my post. Thanks for reading.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Re: This shit is barely playable at this point.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 04:13:42 pm »
Its a Cops vs Robbers community, what did you except? Ofc being solo is not easy, what did you except? Do you run around in Call of Duty and get killed by 3 enemy players and tell them its not fair because your solo? Thats how things work. Cop/criminal ratio is something you cant manipulate. Players decide what they like to play. You haven't been long in SA-MP. Drivebys are normal in combat. Mike is busy in reallife, having a job. Not easy to find time to script. Overall, we respect your opinion. If you have any suggestions post them on forum.

Have a good one, cheers.
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 04:23:04 pm »
Its a Cops vs Robbers community, what did you except? Ofc being solo is not easy, what did you except? Do you run around in Call of Duty and get killed by 3 enemy players and tell them its not fair because your solo? Thats how things work. Cop/criminal ratio is something you cant manipulate. Players decide what they like to play. You haven't been long in SA-MP. Drivebys are normal in combat. Mike is busy in reallife, having a job. Not easy to find time to script. Overall, we respect your opinion. If you have any suggestions post them on forum.

Have a good one, cheers.

Regarding the driveby part the main problem of It is vehicle damage because It's what makes driveby problematic to counter at some point. The damage against vehicles Is very low (Mike raised it by 50% but It's still a joke) and makes It problematic cause If you'd deal reasonable damage against vehicles then that wouldn't be a problem. And basically the problem with cops Is that half of the people simply go onduty to DM without financial loss and half of the time they rather doing wars against most wanted from opposite gang instead of doing their job like It's intended to be. And That's what basically makes Cop/Civ ratio unbalanced too because they have nothing else to do (Game is fucking boring) so they use Police as advantage to fight their rivals.

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 04:25:07 pm »
Most of the time, there is no point joining because the balance looks and sounds awful. Not enough cops/ more criminals meaning cops will get bored without team support resulting in rage quit and frustrated.
The same boring concept off robbing banks, driving to hideout and repeating same thing. Their is no value too this as the robbery amount is idiotically priced 12k - 18k. After all expenses with weapon, vehicle armor, bullet proof tyres, bail, confiscated weapon bill and supply drops. This does not give value to bank robberies. This is why the server will always be pay to play. You either get money by brining IRL money for the sake of playing with your friends/ having a good time. Without money the server would be shambles.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 04:55:40 pm »
I have no problem at all earning money lol.  There are also non criminal activities to earn alot of money.
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2022, 05:00:35 pm »

Have a good one, cheers.
man i atleast expect some balance ffs ?
u really think the server isnt boring right now ? man its legit a cop fest nowadays.. theres multiple cheating cops running around the city.. problem is... they are hiding behind 10 others cops so reporting them is fucking useless ? theres legit 0 shit to do as a civ.. back when i first started.. solo gameplay was actually a thing.. i saw multiple people play as a solo.. but nowadays its just me thats legit going around soloing 4 cops ? dbing problem.. i aint saying winning a 4v1 is winable.. but im saying it should be playable against ? buff the m4 dmg/more dmg to cars.

About cops.. now balancing that shit is almost impossible we all know that but how about yall make a fix to it ?
for example.. i killed 3 cops near fc ammu.. where did they spawn u think ?  In fucking fc.. and how many seconds it took them to refill armor and go back to me ? 10-15 seconds ?

now, how about the deagle/m4 dmg buff ? its legit not enough ? ( ill be making a vid pretty soon showing how bad it is)

legit buff it a little bit ? im not asking for a fucking nuclear bomb ?

bank robberies, we all know that the payment isnt enough u cant bullshit me around that.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 06:01:56 pm by punisher »

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2022, 05:02:51 pm »
I have no problem at all earning money lol.  There are also non criminal activities to earn alot of money.
man.. u really have fun getting 5k in 10 minutes ?

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2022, 05:04:01 pm »
10 minutes = 1 mission = 30.000$. ez lol
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 05:05:04 pm »
and how long will it take for me to lose it once i turn lvl 2 ? or when a retarded lvl 1 cop starts shooting me with the full sultan tank ?

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2022, 06:51:57 pm »
Or beg on rich people to give you money, im rich so if you gals beg im happy to give you cash.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2022, 07:03:13 pm »
The next update addresses the majority of the issues here, with new features added to provide a better experience than before. It's just taking time because Mike and the other developers are both busy.

Also, despite being banned, you appear to care deeply about the server. I hope you aren't evading  :D

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2022, 07:14:10 pm »
Him or them.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2022, 07:25:07 pm »
The next update addresses the majority of the issues here, with new features added to provide a better experience than before. It's just taking time because Mike and the other developers are both busy.

Also, despite being banned, you appear to care deeply about the server. I hope you aren't evading  :D

I didn't say anything about getting banned why do you bring It up randomly? Just because I want to have better experience after coming back doesn't mean you have to mention It as my speech basically adresses problems which impact big part of the community.

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2022, 07:29:07 pm »
I didn't say anything about getting banned why do you bring It up randomly? Just because I want to have better experience after coming back doesn't mean you have to mention It as my speech basically adresses problems which impact big part of the community.
Havent you heard of sarcasm ? Hes just trying to be funny man.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2022, 07:32:48 pm »
Havent you heard of sarcasm ? Hes just trying to be funny man.

I took it as provocative due to events from the past server as I know him not only from mcnr

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-82
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2022, 07:34:37 pm »
Barely playable? Tf you cant play at all since you're banned

Jokes aside, this post raises some well-thought out problems in the server. I hope these are fixed in the next big update.

Guns are ~30k, rob a bank once and get a sultan tank on your ass and that 30k is gone in under a minute.
I've joined the server many times and saw a blue-white only scoreboard, and that's something that turns me off instantly from playing. It's really not even worth it to try to go against the cop tanks, since if you manage to kill them, they will DEFINETLY come back in a few minutes all refilled. Oh and also, costs nothing for the cops either.

Buffing damage against cars is something that would work, and also make the deagle usable. It's piss damage
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 07:45:51 pm by puuro »

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2022, 07:36:01 pm »
Barely playable? Tf you cant play at all since you're banned

At this point I can speak on behalf of for example punisher. as we have / had equally bad experience while playing

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2022, 07:50:51 pm »
At this point I can speak on behalf of for example punisher. as we have / had equally bad experience while playing
I think the one you mentioned is banned aswell

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2022, 07:54:16 pm »
I think the one you mentioned is banned aswell

Not anymore but let's focus on the thread Itself not irrelevant things

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2022, 08:59:16 pm »
 samp 2022 be like  ;D

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2022, 09:02:48 pm »
finally some brains up this forums lmao (expect takanome)
glad to see some motherfuckers with some working braincells

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2022, 09:17:24 pm »
Yeah we need to unite and fight for the better mcnr

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2022, 10:23:21 pm »
Also want to add a thing, idk if it is bugged or it's any kind of hack from players' pov (drive by) but literally 3 cops shooting one car with heavy weapons many mintues, but the car is not exploding at all, just from time to time tires are getting blown.

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2022, 01:04:41 am »
ngl if mike actually increased car dmg would it not fuck over criminals aswell? For example if you are a criminal and 4 cops in a sultan are chasing you, so you try to escape them but your car would get lit up so fast and it would not be possible
KENSHO

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-82
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2022, 02:39:56 am »
ngl if mike actually increased car dmg would it not fuck over criminals aswell? For example if you are a criminal and 4 cops in a sultan are chasing you, so you try to escape them but your car would get lit up so fast and it would not be possible

Yes, but you shooting at the car on foot would actually do something

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2022, 06:14:07 am »

You'd get headshotted to death anyways. And on foot you'd have higher chances resisting them.

Offline Krzychu

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2022, 08:38:27 am »
Do you guys know MTA? Why dig up server scraps from SAMP? After all, SAMP is over... but the fucking sentiment is there. Mike never cared about our opinion anyway, as he has many ideas to implement himself.

Yeah we need to unite and fight for the better mcnr

unite? it is impossible. There are too many fuckers here. KILL/DEAD RATIO, K/D MY STATS MUST TO BE THE BEST, I WANT TO KILL YOU CUZ YOU NOOB I'M THE BEST, ME AND ME FRIENDS. I'M KILLING YOU CUZ YOU'RE ALONE IT WAS A REVANGE, MY HOMIE HAS REVANGE ON YOU.

JUST REMOVE THE REVANGE

It is not possible to maintain this server. The smart players, the so-called "Sunday Gamers", walk away because no one has the time to play 24/7 to meet their existential needs. Dude, this game is pure devil, getting pissed off triggers demons. How much sweat made me sweat, how much pissed me off. You have to realize there are no rules here and GET AWAY FROM THAT FUCKING SHIT.

Such gameplay leads to stress.

MY TIP: treat the policeman as an NPC!
Then you will not take revenge, then you will not be nervous about who killed you, then the game will be more enjoyable.

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2022, 08:40:17 am »
Do you guys know MTA? Why dig up server scraps from SAMP? After all, SAMP is over... but the fucking sentiment is there. Mike never cared about our opinion anyway, as he has many ideas to implement himself.

unite? it is impossible. There are too many fuckers here. KILL/DEAD RATIO, K/D MY STATS MUST TO BE THE BEST, I WANT TO KILL YOU CUZ YOU NOOB I'M THE BEST, ME AND ME FRIENDS. I'M KILLING YOU CUZ YOU'RE ALONE IT WAS A REVANGE, MY HOMIE HAS REVANGE ON YOU.

JUST REMOVE THE REVANGE

It is not possible to maintain this server. The smart players, the so-called "Sunday Gamers", walk away because no one has the time to play 24/7 to meet their existential needs. Dude, this game is pure devil, getting pissed off triggers demons. How much sweat made me sweat, how much pissed me off. You have to realize there are no rules here and GET AWAY FROM THAT FUCKING SHIT.

Such gameplay leads to stress.

MY TIP: treat the policeman as an NPC!
Then you will not take revenge, then you will not be nervous about who killed you, then the game will be more enjoyable.

KENSHO

Offline Krzychu

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2022, 08:49:54 am »

I don't give a fuck about my grammar level.

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2022, 10:43:43 am »
other features need to be spotlighted, there is more to the server than rob, dm, arrest and die but i guess the server fails at telling you otherwise, and so does the community, everyone just teams and DMs, whichever side of justice that may be.

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2022, 11:35:25 am »
other features need to be spotlighted, there is more to the server than rob, dm, arrest and die but i guess the server fails at telling you otherwise, and so does the community, everyone just teams and DMs, whichever side of justice that may be.
well if missions actually give us some kind of good payment then maybe it will not be a dm server ?
and can we skip the bullshit about the server being a cops/robbers type of server ?
U had 2 famous type of cnr servers before mikes...
U had cbcnr and sacnr.. and all of them almost went immediatly to a dm fest..
u cant have a cnr server.. this aint 2012
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 11:37:56 am by punisher »

Offline BerryIce

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Insert_Name_Here
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2022, 04:53:34 pm »
For this server to become playable, the staff team needs a good revamp. Staff complaints appear to be a daily occurrence and more often than not the complaints are genuine and valid. Also, just to add, this community has the weirdest and stringent set of rules which give ridiculous classroom vibes. Playing here is basically being babysat with all the silly rules.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2022, 10:33:39 am »
Man spit fax to the point where everyone went silent

Offline rogue.

• Respect: +15/-105
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rogue
  • Discord name: rogue#6669
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2022, 11:13:31 am »
Stop reasoning