Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 906 times)

Offline Hisne_Hasin

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Peace
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hisne_Hasin
  • Discord name: Hisne Hasin #3587
My ban appeal
« on: November 03, 2022, 09:44:27 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)3029
Your in-game nameHisne_Hasin
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone03-Nov--22 14:30
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/Hacks
Aimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?The in-game thought that I was using aimbot or hacks. I think that decision was taken wrongfully.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I am a new player on MCNR server. Only 4 days passed since I've joined the server. I don't know anybody here nor even the mods or admins. Today I was playing as a cop & usually, I killed probably 2/3 most wanted criminals who got 6 wanted stars. After killing the last guy I suddenly got banned. I don't know who I killed. Maybe I have killed mod/s or admin/s & the person probably took it personally and banned me for 6 months by giving me a reason for using aimbot. I don't know what to say or how to react. I am a new player and I am learning things but in the process, I just got a sudden ban. Which I think an awful situation for me. If possible investigate the issue & let me play
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Like I said I don't know anybody here & I can't remember who was in front of me nor even the person that I've killed. I never noticed anything when I was focusing on my duty. All happened suddenly
Any more information to provide?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 10:25:05 am by Hisne_Hasin »

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 10:04:48 am »
most likely admins want you to send a clip of yourself while fighting those MW criminals to prove that you were not cheating.
do you even record your gameplay?

Offline Hisne_Hasin

• Busta
  • Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 10:39:51 am »
most likely admins want you to send a clip of yourself while fighting those MW criminals to prove that you were not cheating.
do you even record your gameplay?
@GoldenBoy No, I do not record my gameplay. Why should I record my screen whenever I want to play the game? I play for time pass. Games are not as important as real life so I have to take the game seriously & record everything. Bro, I don't even have a security camera at my home & you are talking about a game like GTA lol! Whatever, I am just a simple regular player that's it.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 10:42:56 am »

Offline Hisne_Hasin

• Busta
  • Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 10:51:50 am »

So I killed you that's where your problem? Man, I got killed so many times. Got head shotted by other players so many times & even after that I can't surely tell if they are cheating or not. Here you showed a video of me killing you while you were first attacking me (which was not shown in the video) and then just jumping around me and letting me kill you. You even followed me to my place. Do not abuse your admin power, please

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2022, 12:39:01 pm »
If you have a complaint about me, please contact the community manager or file a report in the complaints section. I'll leave the outcome of this appeal up to @Karbz.

Offline Hisne_Hasin

• Busta
  • Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2022, 12:54:37 pm »
If you have a complaint about me, please contact the community manager or file a report in the complaints section. I'll leave the outcome of this appeal up to @Karbz.
Bro I don't have a complaint against you but, what I think is you banned me mistakenly. Today I just managed to take down 2 of the most wanted criminals and the last guy was you. I was in the police department purchasing body armor and then you (you got 6 stars wanted at that moment) suddenly started shooting at my back. So, I also started shooting back at you but then you stopped shooting at me and jumping in front of me. It was like you literally let me kill you and I did. After that, you directly banned me for 6 months! In my point of view it looks like you got personally triggered when a new player like me killed you. I don't know what else to say. I got killed so many times maybe you have killed me too but I never raged at anyone or blame anyone that they are using cheats. Listen I am a new player. I am learning the server rules. Please don't prevent me and let me learn everything

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +74/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2022, 01:37:11 pm »
Denied.