Author Topic: Criminals arrested without doing any threat crimes shouldn't lose weapons  (Read 596 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Mody

• Respect: +2/-2
  • Corrupt Cop
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mody
  • Discord name: @modye
  • Crew: N/A
Criminals arrested without doing any threat crimes shouldn't lose weapons
« on: October 09, 2022, 05:37:40 pm »
« Last Rated on: October 20, 2022, 08:35:05 pm »
Orange criminals with no recent history of weapon shooting/threats crimes should not get their weapons confiscated when arrested as they did not commit any crimes related to weapons.
If the player found with no weapon license then the weapons should be confiscated even if they didn't commit any crimes with the weapons as they don't have a weapon license.
That seems to be fair to me as you shouldn't lose your weapons if you didn't even do crimes with them, but if you don't have a weapon license then you have to lose them for not having a weapon license.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 05:47:31 pm by Mody »

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
Orange criminals with no history of weapon shooting/threats crimes should not get their weapons confiscated when arrested as they did not commit any crimes related to weapons.
If the player found with no weapon license then the weapons should be confiscated even if they didn't commit any crimes with the weapons as they don't have a weapon license.
That seems to be fair to me as you shouldn't lose your weapons if you didn't even do crimes with them, but if you don't have a weapon license then you have to lose them for not having a weapon license.

supporting by me

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-85
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
probably will rejected Cuz u know..
Mikes following the irl rules...
anyways +1

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +52/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
Orange criminals with no recent history of weapon shooting/threats crimes should not get their weapons confiscated when arrested as they did not commit any crimes related to weapons.
-1, you don't lose weapons after getting arrested, you can always take them from the locker after serving your time. What is this thread post even about?

Offline Mody

• Respect: +2/-2
  • Corrupt Cop
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mody
  • Discord name: @modye
  • Crew: N/A
-1, you don't lose weapons after getting arrested, you can always take them from the locker after serving your time. What is this thread post even about?
I literally said "should not get their weapons confiscated"
Maybe pay more attention to the topic before rating it