Author Topic: New jobs for jobless peoples  (Read 439 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
New jobs for jobless peoples
« on: October 15, 2022, 05:35:36 pm »
« Last Rated on: October 20, 2022, 08:33:18 pm »
MCNR is kinda boring nowadays there're no other things left to do except medic jobs,cops,side missions or criminals especially as criminal we waste alot money in a day and we alll bored from old shitty jobs so i just suggested to add more jobs like armor dealer etc

1. Armor dealer [ They'll work same as medic but the different will be only medics refills health and armor dealer refills armor. ]

2. Bank vault guard job for civilians not cop. [ We'll got our job to stay in bank vault and after criminals comes we'll have to protect it from being robbed ] So we can protect bank from being cops, since cops arrives late, and guard is too lazy af.

3. Sky diving [ A sky diving service that'll be provided by player ] I mean make a specific place for that job and park a helicopter over there and after the civilian gets in it his job starts and players can type /dive in chat to request their service and the helicopter with player will arrive at the customer's location and give them a sky dive for a small fee.

So if these jobs could be added, the game fun won't go and we can still enjoy game everybody's bored from old shitty jobs.