Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +52/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
My ban appeal
« on: October 06, 2022, 10:33:53 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game nameHank_Montgomery
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone6.10.2022, 22:20 GMT
Ban/infraction reason and detailsKilling cop Quant0m for no reason
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?because i didn't kill him, you can see it in the killlist on the right in the image down below
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was sitting in my car, then i saw a cop going towards me (we were on a road, there is a T-shaped crossroad near the church not far from Transfender), he even rammed my car! i started shooting him from my car, then i left my car and started shooting him as he began to flee, I followed him with my car and shot him a few more rounds and just left him, because i didn't want to waste my ammo on him, and the other guys started going after him.

You can even see who killed him in the kill list, and it wasn't me. Isn't it self-defence if a guy is about to ram me, and then he DID actually ram me, and even though I left him, I wouldn't even be allowed to kill him for ramming me? The admin said that he would punish me as long as I can't provide counterproof with a video, but why can't he ask for a video from the plaintiff himself too. We all know that when one person rams another car, it's not logged in /actions. Now then what? Are you going to infract people left and right?

UPD: Me and Vippy weren't even around each other at the time of Quant0m's death. I was already minding my business 200-300 metres from that place at that point of time. Your logs may say that we both were in a Bullet, but he actually was in his own Bullet, and I was in my Bullet.

UPD2: Vippy and Snax were in their Bullet ~300 metres from me, I wasn't around at the time of Quant0m's death. As I said, I was already minding my business around the Ammunation in Come-A-Lot in my Bullet while the guys were in Rockshore East area (as I assume).
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?maybe @Vippy
Any more information to provide?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 11:03:34 pm by Hank_Montgomery »

Offline legend@ry

• Biggest Rule-breaker 2022
  • Respect: +0/-7
  • I promise to kill you when your time comes
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Darkvoid
  • Discord name: Darkvoid#4228
  • Crew: RsA
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 10:44:48 pm »
good point bro when someone changes weapons infront of you thats a fucking thret idk why admins ask for a vid when you kill that person
The legend@ry [$corpion] In a Darkvoid

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 10:47:26 pm »
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?because I didn't kill him, you can see it in the killlist on the right in the image down below
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was sitting in my car, then i saw a cop going towards me (we were on a road, there is a T-shaped crossroad near the church not far from Transfender), he even rammed my car! i started shooting him from my car, then i left my car and started shooting him as he began to flee, I followed him with my car and shot him a few more rounds and just left him, because i didn't want to waste my ammo on him, and the other guys started going after him.

You can even see who killed him in the kill list, and it wasn't me. Isn't it self-defence if a guy is about to ram me, and then he DID actually ram me, and even though I left him, I wouldn't even be allowed to kill him for ramming me? The admin said that he would punish me as long as I can't provide counterproof with a video, but why can't he ask for a video from the plaintiff himself too. We all know that when one person rams another car, it's not logged in /actions. Now then what? Are you going to infract people left and right?

I got 3 infraction points for the same incident. how we are supposed to know that guy gonna report us? I would have to record him ramming me if I would know that guy or (undercover admin) gonna cry later. That's just bullshit of an admin asking for a clip of a cop ramming us. it goes the same for that cop whom we killed or shot. ask him to provide a full clip of him acting innocent. or ask your undercover admin who just infracted 3 of us :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 10:51:17 pm by Vippy »

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 10:51:04 pm »
good point bro when someone changes weapons infront of you thats a fucking thret idk why admins ask for a vid when you kill that person
Do not post in threads aren't related to you. Forum warned!

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 11:05:27 pm »
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?because i didn't kill him, you can see it in the killlist on the right in the image down below

UPD: Me and Vippy weren't even around each other at the time of Quant0m's death. I was already minding my business 200-300 metres from that place at that point of time. Your logs may say that we both were in a Bullet, but he actually was in his own Bullet, and I was in my Bullet.

UPD2: Vippy and Snax were in their Bullet ~300 metres from me, I wasn't around at the time of Quant0m's death. As I said, I was already minding my business around the Ammunation in Come-A-Lot in my Bullet while the guys were in Rockshore East area (as I assume).
Hello Hank.
So you mean player "Quant0m" rammed you and then you started shooting them ,am i right?

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2022, 11:16:59 pm »
I got 3 infraction points for the same incident. how we are supposed to know that guy gonna report us? I would have to record him ramming me if I would know that guy or (undercover admin) gonna cry later. That's just bullshit of an admin asking for a clip of a cop ramming us. it goes the same for that cop whom we killed or shot. ask him to provide a full clip of him acting innocent. or ask your undercover admin who just infracted 3 of us :)
Whats up, what ram are you talking about? i see no ram in here?!

Create your own infraction appeal please.

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2022, 11:21:20 pm »

Ok i thaught you rammed us. Now can you tell me a reason of cming towards us where there is 4 mws? And later on crying about getting attacked? My guess was right (UC) :D

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2022, 11:28:16 pm »
Hello Hank.
So you mean player "Quant0m" rammed you and then you started shooting them ,am i right?

Not exactly. As the cop was approaching me, I started shooting him with UZI from my right window as my car was perpendicular to his. As I started moving to avoid him ramming me, i started moving forward, and he pointed his Police Rancher towards the way where I was going, so he could actually avoid ramming me. He didn't turn to his left to AVOID ramming me, but he INTENTIONALLY turned right in the direction where i was going to ram me, which he did. He slammed with his front bumper into my right door. Then I followed him to the center of the bridge where I left him, did 180 and moved in the direction of the church.

Here are some extra details if you need.

Blue rectangle: some random MWs in a car (not sure if it were Snax and Vippy, probably some other guys). They were actually following that cop and shooting him. Then they saw him ram my car and they backed off somewhere, probably thought it wasn't a great target to eliminate anyway.
Red rectangle: the Police Rancher
Green rectangle: my car
The dotted lines are directions of each vehicle with respective colors. The blue ones show directions the car of those random MWs went as i don't remember. Idk, maybe you should infract them too? Only God knows i guess!?
The violet crossing is where the cop rammed my car

NB! Don't forget that my car started moving forward before he started turning right, to ram me!

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 11:30:00 pm »

You should know about lag pits, right? I guess the software you admins use doesn't show it. He RAMMED me!

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2022, 11:33:12 pm »

Also we never started shoting foxie, but he purposly stopped there and came back towards us. Which gives us a reason to attack him.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2022, 11:35:24 pm »
@Foxie69  And how does this video show I can't shoot from my car in self-defence? You've made such a fuss with this small gameplay moment.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2022, 11:39:08 pm »
If they were shooting the cop, wasn't I allowed to help them?

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2022, 11:46:40 pm »
@Foxie69  And how does this video show I can't shoot from my car in self-defence? You've made such a fuss with this small gameplay moment.
You blocked the way, started shooting me before i ram you. You can see that here.

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2022, 11:47:41 pm »
If they were shooting the cop, wasn't I allowed to help them?
Not until i have any actions on them. (shoot,ram)

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2022, 11:49:43 pm »
You blocked the way, started shooting me before i ram you. You can see that here.

1. You're allowed to help other MWs.
2. You've already rammed me near the church (lag pit which you don't see on your end).
3. I left you at the bridge, as I've already said, and your video very conveniently ends at that moment. What? Am I following you after the bridge? No, and you know that.

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2022, 11:52:02 pm »
1. You're allowed to help other MWs.
2. You've already rammed me near the church (lag pit which you don't see on your end).
3. I left you at the bridge, as I've already said, and your video very conveniently ends at that moment. What? Am I following you after the bridge? No, and you know that.
1. Yes but i had no actions on them so you cant just appear and start shooting me.
2. You blocked my way. And you started shooting me before i even ram you.
3. Even shooting a cop for no reason counts as cophunt, you dont really need to kill the cop.

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2022, 11:55:51 pm »
1. Yes but i had no actions on them so you cant just appear and start shooting me.
2. You blocked my way. And you started shooting me before i even ram you.
3. Even shooting a cop for no reason counts as cophunt, you dont really need to kill the cop.

As i was a witness. Lemme clarifies you smth. You stopped near church, and came back towards us. Why so? Of course, we felt threatened and the guy “Snax” who was with me started shooting you. The same goes for hank, you went through his way, and of course, he will feel the same we felt. And he shot you with the reason of ramming and coming closer to us on purpose. Better luck next time.

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2022, 12:01:05 am »

Also we never started shoting foxie, but he purposly stopped there and came back towards us. Which gives us a reason to attack him.
I was following the suspect guy in the road earlier, he had a faster car so i ignored him and wanted to leave but you guys started shooting.
If you know i am not being a threat to you after i started running away, why did you still shoot me? Are you hungry for kills?

Hank, i will revoke your infractions and give you a chance to play.
Cophunting again results you in another infraction but i won't revoke it again.
Unbanned.

Vippy,Please make your own infraction appeal and don't cry in somebody else's appeal.
Thankyou.