• Discord name: dogs
  • Crew: all crew are dogs
Cashewz
« on: September 23, 2022, 05:23:48 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)2292
Your in-game namepaz.
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneright now
Ban/infraction reason and detailsmanager cashewz banned me for "toxic behaviour"
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?cashewz had revenge on some cop then he killed him the cop said it took u so many deaths to get me and i responded by average staff ofc just joking and another staff cant handle a simple joke
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?"me being toxing towards manager"
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?some ogs saw it
Any more information to provide?please tell your staff to have common sense

@Cashewz you cant randomly perm ban ppl for joking and it was obvious it was not to take it serious.
see you in game.
there is infraction system for these things even it was wrong

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
Re: Cashewz
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 05:47:52 pm »
Now you wanna consider it as a joke? You were starting trouble for no reason, agreeing with whatever the other guy said responding with "average staff", not on my watch you wanna consider it as one now. You wanna get back into the server, apologize and I'll think about it. Your choice.

Offline pazzy

• Respect: +2/-11
  • hhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dog
  • Discord name: dogs
  • Crew: all crew are dogs
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 05:53:01 pm »
Now you wanna consider it as a joke? You were starting trouble for no reason, agreeing with whatever the other guy said responding with "average staff", not on my watch you wanna consider it as one now. You wanna get back into the server, apologize and I'll think about it. Your choice.
ok i apologize for being that way but me and the cop have a point i saw u died many times to kill him thats a fact

its not toxic it just a opinion i said u were not able to kill him first time sometimes i waste hours of time to kill one person got called respectable member of the community get insulted and that is cool with me why not to you?

and yes i will not open my mouth again shit always blow up on me like on discord too

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 05:54:49 pm »
ok i apologize for being that way but me and the cop have a point i saw u died many times to kill him thats a fact

its not toxic it just a opinion i said u were not able to kill him first time sometimes i waste hours of time to kill one person got called respectable member of the community get insulted and that is cool with me why not to you?

and yes i will not open my mouth again shit always blow up on me like on discord too

It's not about "kills" or whatever you're mentioning, stop taking the game too seriously. The reason why I banned you is solely because of your behavior, if you wanna act like that then expect something to happen to you.

2 weeks ban, take this time to become a better person.