Author Topic: Mikazuki - Unreasonable jail  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Tsunade

• Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Semperfi
Mikazuki - Unreasonable jail
« on: September 21, 2022, 11:03:49 pm »
Your in-game nameSemperfi
Their in-game nameMikazuki
Date & Time of incident (UTC)9/21/2022 - 5:50PM GMT -4
DetailsI was responding to bank robbery when I got there, there was like 6 or 8 criminals, I took down a suspect fleeing in maverick, same time other suspects were attacking me so circled to claim the moneybag dropped from the suspect i took down, when I circled I saw Mikazuki taking the bag, so with the other suspects shooting at me, I proceeded to takedown him before I died then I before i know it I both him and me had died then when i think back, Someone probably have thrown grenade because I didn't finish off Mikazuki myself as both us died and I was credited for his takedown as i was in the same area as him! So, when we died, I checked his crimes log, and his crimes says he's famous for killing so I said it's no problem which it shouldn't have been a problem! Then he started PMing me and asking me why am i attacking non-threat suspects despite the fact that he robbed moneybag! So, me putting all the pieces together I said to myself he's doing this so it can look like he has a valid reason to use his admin commands on me! when i finally got a partner I saw that he warned and admin jail me for non-threat killing! In reality I'm saying that he's just upset because he didn't get to cash in his money bag! Putting myself in his position I would have just let it slide because I know as a bank robber cops do whatever they can to stop and imprison them! The situation did not need to escalate to the point of admin imprisonment! I hope he has solid proofs because I couldn't get any since I was trying to survive against 6-8 criminals solo and everything was moving fast
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)N/A

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
Re: Mikazuki - Unreasonable jail
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 11:18:32 pm »
I just joined in game
I was driving around and saw semperfi killed someone that had a bag so when criminals started to follow semperfi i went to take that bag and then in a sec semperfi rammed me but i got no dmg because i just started to get that bag but he started to db me and i had like 40percent hp left so i took my car and when criminals were following semerfi and they attacked heli by mistake then heli exploded cuz heli had only 250dl ,heli fked my car thats how i died
But semperfi after attacked me while i was nonthreat said u had a bag and thats a reason

As for the bag i never cared since im rich as u can see down there and i got more than that
i just wanted some action

My actions
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 12:23:25 am by Mikazuki »

Offline Tsunade

• Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Semperfi
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 11:35:41 pm »
What rule did I break? Non-Threat players would surrender, when shooting non-threat your screen is flooded with cease fire suspect is unarmed, rule clearly says attack to prevent damage from myself and others and that's exactly what I did. I couldn't chase or arrest you as I had a lot of suspect after me. You as a suspect on foot, I was able to drive by in order to perform my cop duties! No rule was broken

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 11:49:16 pm »
U missed ''Chase, taze ,arrest''
Anyway Locked till manager replies

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 12:08:16 am »
I will look into this after breakfast.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 04:19:08 am »
@Mikazuki @Tsunade

I have looked into this report, and I am deeming that SemperFi was wrongly jailed and punished in this instance.  Since you were in the presence of Most Wanted criminals I declare yourself were a threat as well. Since SemperFi was being attacked by other criminals, they had the right to take appropriate action (shooting) to protect themselves. Although you did not attack,  what was to say you were not going to attack them.

TL;DR - Since you were in the presence of Most Wanted criminals I declare that you were a threat as well.