Author Topic: Player report - [209]dawg  (Read 688 times)

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-71
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Player report - [209]dawg
« on: September 04, 2022, 06:40:45 pm »
Your in-game nameDani.
Their in-game name[209]dawg
Date & Time of incident (UTC)4 September 14 hours ago
DetailsWell, everything just started between me and DarknesGT he killed me as a cop I took revenge he went off duty took revenge then we kept on just doing revenges from each other and dawg was never involved in any of the fights nor witnessed it including the one I'm reporting for, I went to DarknesGT since he killed me last time, active city was LV, me and DarknesGT was inside LVPD, he went for locker then I killed him, in the same moment I killed him, dawg  was in LVPD roof waiting for his flare drop, right after killing Darknes I left pd and jumped off the roof with parachute 25 seconds after I killed Darknes dawg started attacking me when I asked him for reason he said I killed DarknesGT which isn't allowed taking revenge on behalf of other player, it would be considered as "Defending friend" if he witnessed it or he came the same second after i killed him but nothing of that happened.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Evidence dawg had no revenges in past 1 hour https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SgMbFjXd3GQ

Offline doggo

• Respect: +13/-20
  • dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dawg
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Player report - [209]dawg
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 11:38:53 pm »
stop making rules. lol you literally waited for me on the rooftop and go back inside just to kill darknes
Picture taken in Stockton, California, 24th of July, 1998.
Join US! Apply Here

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: Player report - [209]dawg
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 03:08:07 am »
Inconclusive based on lack of substantial evidence and conflicting stories between parties.

Denied.