Author Topic: Infraction appeal  (Read 720 times)

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
Infraction appeal
« on: August 28, 2022, 12:03:33 am »
Ban ID (if applicable) idk
Your in-game name [oG]Vippy
Ban or infraction appeal? Infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone Few mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and details  i just helped my oG member taking his revenge after M3e6 shot him. and there you go he infracted me with 3 points :D
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? I am allowed to help my oG member if they are getting targeted by someone. and thats what i did.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? We were just having a 2v2 fight against oG and AOD. we succeed to kill them somehow, after, as you can see 6star killed m3e6 and died from some guy, when 6star spawned at hospital, m3 was waiting for him to spawn so he can take his revenge, and i helped 6star after M3 shot him which im allowed to do so.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?  [oG]6.star and some AOD member who were there present at that time.
Any more information to provide?   https://streamable.com/yy3piz
https://streamable.com/re4yt6

@Karbz sorry for daily infraction appeal but, your staff member are just so weak to understand a simple rule :D

I want Karbz to handle this Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 12:07:14 am by Vippy »

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: Infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 12:12:33 am »
You weren't involved in the bank situation and shouldn't have come to aid in revenge no?

It says so right in /dm. "If you are not directly involved in a situation that led to a friend/crewmember/buddy death then you should not be helping them seek revenge"

I was also pointed at first by him while I was getting into my car.

You put right in your post you were helping him take revenge, which is against the rules in /dm.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 12:16:30 am by M3E6 »

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 12:17:21 am »
i wasnt taking his revenge, i was just defending him as you were shooting him, and im allowed to defend my crew member if they are in any kind of trouble.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 12:38:18 pm »
@M3E6

Appeal approved, Vippy had every right to attack as you had openly attacked a crew member of his.

Crews are allowed to protect their members, the same as criminals are allowed to protect other criminals from cops.

Rules that are listed in-game, such as /DM, even /rules I would take with a grain of salt. As they're outdated.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 12:45:39 pm by Karbz »