Author Topic: ban/infraction appeal  (Read 537 times)

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
ban/infraction appeal
« on: August 27, 2022, 12:48:14 am »
Ban ID (if applicable) IDK
Your in-game name [oG]Vippy
Ban or infraction appeal? got 4 infraction point + your crazy admin has used /ban cmd as well. as i was on 2 inf point before.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone Just Now
Ban/infraction reason and details "R word" "history of being toxic"
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? My Guy Faksy was on his "undercover" account named "Serendipity" was being a tough guy, he taught he's able to kill me but Nah he's so trash whose not even able to remove my armor ngl, he was just mad as he kept trying to arrest me with his weak rustler skills but unfortunately, he kept dying, as he mentioned "I harassed him" then, I wanna clarify smth. if a guy is attacking me continuously and later on crying about being harassed is not known as "HARASSING" cuz you are the one coming for me at the first hand, I didn't come for ya little ass. 
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? I was just chilling with my boys and was robbing banks and other stuff, then this kid started Ramming us with his rustler and later on he cried for harassing him. Also, I got 4 infractions and especially a ban for saying "ah lucky retarded ass" as far as I saw mike text he said it's allowed to call someone "retard" ill send some proofs below of him saying that.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you? Mikazuki, [oG]6star, Aventador (2 staff member)
Any more information to provide? -

I want Manager + to answer my ban appeal, not that faksy guy to even discuss here as i dont want to listen anything from that folk who hold grudges over a game. @Karbz @s1mple
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 12:55:57 am by Vippy »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: ban/infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 06:56:34 pm »
After consideration, and being aware no party was at fault here. 

The ban and infractions have now been lifted, with what is allowed now further clarified and announced properly.

You are now free to play again.