Author Topic: Bugs Very annoying when stealing houses  (Read 1419 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Bugs Very annoying when stealing houses
« on: November 18, 2019, 10:45:28 pm »
Hi there I have a problem with stealing houses and it is that many times when I have been stealing in houses or in the same house for a long time the car disappears where I had things, or when I sometimes enter the houses to rob me I fall into the void and I die and it makes me that the robbery has failed and I return to the place where I stole and the vehicle is no longer there. Can't you make the only way you fail a robbery is to kill or arrest the police? Because things have happened like these that bother you a lot because stealing from houses takes a long time and I'm very angry that for a mistake I lost 30 minutes of having been stealing
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Re: Bugs Very annoying when stealing houses
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 06:02:19 pm »
Hi there I have a problem with stealing houses and it is that many times when I have been stealing in houses or in the same house for a long time the car disappears where I had things, or when I sometimes enter the houses to rob me I fall into the void and I die and it makes me that the robbery has failed and I return to the place where I stole and the vehicle is no longer there. Can't you make the only way you fail a robbery is to kill or arrest the police? Because things have happened like these that bother you a lot because stealing from houses takes a long time and I'm very angry that for a mistake I lost 30 minutes of having been stealing
I think the bug that the car disappears while stealing is for something new that was added so that the cars that have been stolen and not driven in a while return to their site, but of course that is what I am stealing and putting things in the trunk and I forget to start the car so that it does not disappear but this is something new before it did not happen, you could leave the car where you would like to go back and stay, this saved me sometimes
Arriba España

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Bugs Very annoying when stealing houses
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 09:25:11 pm »
This was addresses in 1.4.5.
View trailers here.