Author Topic: Banned by anticheat Code 3 Detected  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
Banned by anticheat Code 3 Detected
« on: November 07, 2019, 02:08:35 pm »
Your in-game nameSolid
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone16:00 GMT+2
Ban/infraction reason and detailsThe ban screen shows: "Reason: Cheats detected Ban Details: Cheat Code 3 Detected"
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Becuase I didn't have any cheats. I've played with my friends on the server for a good 4 days now, enjoyed it alot. Made even suggestions for the server to improve it. Been active in the discord discussions. I just don't understand why I would receive one.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I started playing in the afternoon on LS. I was sitting in jail and then the city changed to SF. I got back, paid my bail and went straight to the bank to rob it. Me and another guy started robbing it, when all of a sudden some civilian started shooting me, so I proceeded to kill him in the bank. Then I got in my Banshee and started heading to the delivery point. I deliver the money, got my 25k and whilst I was heading to LS to rob some houses, I got banned by the anticheat. I really have no clue as to why this happened, because I didn't do anything malicious.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?My friend who was playing with me at the time. His IGN: Jurmaize
Any more information to provide?Screenshot of ban: https://prnt.sc/ptrj63

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
Re: Banned by anticheat Code 3 Detected
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 04:07:13 pm »
Unbanned by another admin.