Author Topic: New lotto system  (Read 1406 times)

Not rated

Offline Gianluigi_Benetton

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-0
    • View Profile
New lotto system
« on: November 06, 2019, 09:12:12 pm »
Hi again, I have an idea about new lotto system because we all know nobody is playing lotto now because chances are too small in percent. I would suggest new lotto system based on maybe 1-100 or 1-60 numbers where after every lotto there is command /lottonumbers for example where you could see all numbers from all lottos for that day. So basically the best chances are at 23:00PM where you could see all numbers already drawn so you will not play on that numbers. I think it will be more fun and more people will play it than now. Thank you and all the best.

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
Re: New lotto system
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 01:57:51 am »
I think the lotto system should have a compensation reward, if you are the person that has the closest number to the right one, you get 25% of the lotto prize.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: New lotto system
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 02:17:17 am »
I think some don't even know lotto exists, and they think it doesn't pay good either, when in reality it can pay very very well if the prize gets up high enough. The chance to win purely by picking a random number is pretty low.

Another thing I'm wonder is what if two people or more end up picking the winning number as of right now? Would it split reward between both? give it to both? break the script and crash people?