Author Topic: Player report [oG]RaideN  (Read 686 times)

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-71
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Player report [oG]RaideN
« on: July 26, 2022, 12:21:01 am »
Your in-game nameDani.
Their in-game name[oG]RaideN
Date & Time of incident (UTC)26 July a few minutes ago
Detailsfirst of all I went to the bank to rob it, after csult was open all of players who were there picked a money bag including the Raiden after i picked my bag I went the upper floor in bank and started destroying ATMs to take money then Raiden jumped in my shots first I thought I hitted him and even if I did he jumped in my shots, unfortunately I was not recording, then he killed me later when I checked my actions it showed that I just weapon threated him didn't even hit if I had any purpose doing that though I had no revenges against him and he could report me for rdming if I did anything, I don't even understand what was his problem you can also see he kept weapon threatening me and all he done that he prepared anything to do so he gets a reason to kill me.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)down
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 12:26:17 am by Dani »

Offline RaideN

• Respect: +5/-4
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RaideN.
  • Discord name: RaideN#4157
Re: Player report [oG]RaideN
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 01:13:55 am »
Well, I never jumped on your shot, I was just trying to rob the atm and was having a bag with me which I robbed from the bank. and you were shooting me from the back due to which I will for sure feel you are going to attack me as I'm having a bag, so I got a reason of killing you since I was robbing the bank and you were shooting if I would know you are going to report me for what you did on purpose, I would make sure to record this incident.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-71
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 01:20:30 am »
Yeah yeah of course you didn't jump in my shots, just words of nothing you can say that anytime since you luckily I haven't recorded it, why would i attack you if I had a moneybag too if I did it would me rdm, anyway when did i hit you? Watch your actions first and see who hit you because I did not and my actions clears it i never attempted any murder/weapon attacks to you it was only a "Weapon threat" because while I was destroying ATMs for money you jumped in my way and to make it more clear YOU don't even get a message/log that I did weapon threat on you in the chat, only in actions.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 01:22:32 am by Dani »

Offline Dan

• Respect: +325/-40
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 06:08:32 pm »
The reported player can kill you for weapon threatening them, you might have not mean to but you eventually did.
-Locked.