Author Topic: My account got hacked  (Read 659 times)

Offline mentos333

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Normal player
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: mentos444
My account got hacked
« on: June 02, 2022, 01:15:16 pm »
A fellow player hacked my account .He changed my password my in-game atm pin.And he playing my account on his device.
My username was mentos444 and i was a lvl 6 police officer and my rank was near to lvl 70.

I just said that person a kid when he was trolling me because i arrested him.
And next morning i waked and saw my account password has changed .
I created another account named mentos4444 to ask help .But helper kept asking what is your in-game atm pin,and said how the hacker know it.But it is very easy to change by just visiting any bank.

That hacker also laughed me off saying it was a revenge .He also said he could give me my account back but then some admin  banned us both.I don't think he would ever return it to me either.

I haven't registered it
and i am also not on discord
Please someone help me

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: My account got hacked
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 01:29:46 pm »
A fellow player hacked my account .He changed my password my in-game atm pin.And he playing my account on his device.
My username was mentos444 and i was a lvl 6 police officer and my rank was near to lvl 70.

I just said that person a kid when he was trolling me because i arrested him.
And next morning i waked and saw my account password has changed .
I created another account named mentos4444 to ask help .But helper kept asking what is your in-game atm pin,and said how the hacker know it.But it is very easy to change by just visiting any bank.

That hacker also laughed me off saying it was a revenge .He also said he could give me my account back but then some admin  banned us both.I don't think he would ever return it to me either.

I haven't registered it
and i am also not on discord
Please someone help me

Things aren't making sense here.... in order for your account to have a password, it NEEDS TO BE REGISTERED.  You're saying he hacked your account, if your account was hacked then you had a simple to guess password (kind of your own fault), BUT if your account wasn't registered that means there was NO password attached to the account (once again, your own fault).  I will be sending you a message shortly (please check your messages soon). 

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: My account got hacked
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 07:33:17 am »
We cannot take responsibility or help people in situations where their account security is compromised out of our control. If you didn't register the account or registered it with a weak or compromised password I'm afraid we can't do anything.
View trailers here.