Author Topic: Reduce the weapon prices by 3x  (Read 2916 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
Reduce the weapon prices by 3x
« on: July 06, 2022, 07:44:21 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 07, 2022, 02:02:33 pm »
After playing a lot as a criminal, i have noticed my bank account has been emptied mostly for weapons. The fact that you just want to rob a simple shop but police officers just march in with bullets and just take you out because /gps players. I got arrested of  courrse

5000$ for Dying
1000$ for Jail Bail
14 134$ to get my weapons back (legal way, it´s too risky to even go to the evidence locker taken that a conscript keeps camping it.)
14 600$ to get the necessary ammo in ammunition back. (no 50 rounds of combat shotgun wont cut it)
1000$ to repair my vehicle.

All i did was rob 3 shops, where i earned 11 340$ in 6 minutes.
Which leaves me 24 394$ in debt.
I was most wanted because i was defending myself against the police officers and running away they just totaled my vehicle so yeah.

Simply make the ammunation prices 3 times cheapear, it´s just not possible to earn money at all, we were 4 and we barely earned some money before getting arrested, if it´s supposed to be cops against robbers, then make the robbing worth it by decreasing weapon prices, so we don´t have to risk taking the weapons from the evidence locker.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-87
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
Re: Reduce the weapon prices by 3x
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 09:03:22 pm »
Ma man just realized that lol

It got suggested multiple times

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 11:17:14 am »
YES
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

[YB]Godzzz

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 11:40:02 am »
+1

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 12:14:47 pm »
HELLLL YEAH It should be reduced i fucking lost like 5-6 million in weapons till now lmao +1

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 12:55:43 pm »
My suggestion is to try and avoid dying or getting arrested. That's the entire point. It's a risk. If you didn't lose as much for dying or being jailed it would be meaningless..
View trailers here.

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 01:51:45 pm »
My suggestion is to try and avoid dying or getting arrested. That's the entire point. It's a risk. If you didn't lose as much for dying or being jailed it would be meaningless..
in other words keep your hp above zero lmfao
KENSHO

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2022, 01:53:12 pm »
Please make a tutorial to avoid getting "Killed or arrest" so we can do it either 10 cops would chase you and most of the cops are aimbotting so how ? you saying is completely non sense at all, no offense lmao.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2022, 02:22:34 pm »
*whoosh*
It was a bit of a joke. Basically 'git gud'.

I'll consider.
View trailers here.

Offline Lordnov

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-25
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: babayaga
  • Crew: 1337/K
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2022, 02:22:59 pm »

please make tutorial....

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2022, 07:31:46 pm »
*whoosh*
It was a bit of a joke. Basically 'git gud'.
Yes  ;D

No but really,  I had 3 people, we robbed shops together and split the rewards, however after robbing only 1 town we had to defend against 5 waves of police officers and even after that we just couldn´t escape. We made maybe 10.000$ each but in the end we died loosing even more.

Please consider lowering the costs by 3 times, cause right now it is expensive.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2022, 07:52:07 pm »
I don't claim to make tutorial, but here is some tips that I used and never had problem with making money:

• do not rob bank if there is more than 10 cops online and too few most wanted players, unless you have a team of 4+ players. there is some times when a single player just can't be a criminal. do some other stuff or serach for a team,
  • do not buy unnecessory amount of ammo. 50 sawns/combats, 200 uzis/mp5 should be enough for a single robbery and it's not a big deal if you die and loose it. If you sucesfully robbed a bank, but spent your ammo, you can buy some more and you should still be in the black,
  • If your aim is to make money, do not buy sniper rifle, deagle, grenades. Only buy M4 if you will drive by with help of your teammates,
  • don't get involved in unnecessory fights. if someone is shooting at you and you have all the possebilities to run, then run. use your weapon only to defend when it's necessary,
  • do not spend money on vehicle armour unless you have a team. it's expensive and if you get outrunned by cops, additional health won't save you, you will die anyways,
  • if cops are active, don't show up in active city with stars without full health, and preferably without full armour too. you can buy health and armour in inactive city.
  • if you are not most wanted and cops impossibly outnumbered you and there is nowhere to run, don't fight and accept your destiny. your sentence will be shorter and perhaps they will save your life so your K/D won't get worse.
  • try to bribe cops with 500$ whenever is possible, especially when you are being cuffed.
  • if bank is closed and you have wanted level, loose it in inactive city or bribe a cop and wait for 6:00 to rob again.
Following these tips, you should be able to earn money, but such gameplay may not sute everyone becasue you wont' DM, hunt, fight much and you won't feel yourself cool.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 07:56:46 pm by Kittycatmur »

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2022, 08:15:41 pm »
aight the first 2 points are already dumb considering theres never less then 10 cops online..
and the weapon ammo isnt enough for people who constanstly are in fights 24/7
10 cops online and too few most wanted players
if a player constantly in fight 24/7, a player can't make money. either player is already rich enough, or player should change something

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2022, 08:18:49 pm »
wouldnt work all im saying
idk, all im saying is I earned my first million without sweating before I reached 50 lvl to play as a cop

Offline Ricordi

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2022, 08:45:30 pm »
I don't claim to make tutorial, but here is some tips that I used and never had problem with making money:

• do not rob bank if there is more than 10 cops online and too few most wanted players, unless you have a team of 4+ players. there is some times when a single player just can't be a criminal. do some other stuff or serach for a team,
  • do not buy unnecessory amount of ammo. 50 sawns/combats, 200 uzis/mp5 should be enough for a single robbery and it's not a big deal if you die and loose it. If you sucesfully robbed a bank, but spent your ammo, you can buy some more and you should still be in the black,
  • If your aim is to make money, do not buy sniper rifle, deagle, grenades. Only buy M4 if you will drive by with help of your teammates,
  • don't get involved in unnecessory fights. if someone is shooting at you and you have all the possebilities to run, then run. use your weapon only to defend when it's necessary,
  • do not spend money on vehicle armour unless you have a team. it's expensive and if you get outrunned by cops, additional health won't save you, you will die anyways,
  • if cops are active, don't show up in active city with stars without full health, and preferably without full armour too. you can buy health and armour in inactive city.
  • if you are not most wanted and cops impossibly outnumbered you and there is nowhere to run, don't fight and accept your destiny. your sentence will be shorter and perhaps they will save your life so your K/D won't get worse.
  • try to bribe cops with 500$ whenever is possible, especially when you are being cuffed.
  • if bank is closed and you have wanted level, loose it in inactive city or bribe a cop and wait for 6:00 to rob again.
Following these tips, you should be able to earn money, but such gameplay may not sute everyone becasue you wont' DM, hunt, fight much and you won't feel yourself cool.

Everyday there are almost 15/21 cops vs 50 (or less) civilians and most of them are really good players, so its very hard to evade because a squad of 2 or even a coptank will rush to you for sure.
You constantly Need to call flare, repair car,add bullet resistance tires and they are useless when the entire PD rush to you because you are the only one MW and all others are cops or do jobs.

By the way you cant expect to survive only with a few weapons for drive-by because everyone DM in close-range and you cant do nothing only with M4,tec9 or uzi.

Cops constantly looking for suspects like a dog for food xD, they will catch you even in the damn middle-air with rustlers/sea-sparrow.

Try to rob a bank, when you take your ass out of the bank with the Moneybag the cops already blowsup your tires even the car and they will fight in close-range even with some mf camped somewhere spraying with M4 or sniping.
If you are so good to take them all and try to reach hideout with your car there will be roadblocks and spiketraps inside the hideout (tierra for LV, the tunnel for SF, and cops spawns in your way to castillo LS).

Try to bribe these mf with 500$... They will piss on your face After taking you down even if you are a non-threat because a lot of them are newbies that basically play as cops rulebreakers.

Trying to evade Is also impossibile even if you have a good team, they will spawn again and in 1 second you have to run again.

Why we have to run from fights? I mean.. its fucking GTA , the main concept is to clap cops and be rich but they are too overpower, too bonuses, too many rulebreakers, and TOO MANY OF THEM, maybe add a balance, i.e: 50 players only 10 can be cops or max 13 i dont known...

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2022, 09:17:21 pm »
Everyday there are almost 15/21 cops vs 50 (or less) civilians and most of them are really good players, so its very hard to evade because a squad of 2 or even a coptank will rush to you for sure.
You constantly Need to call flare, repair car,add bullet resistance tires and they are useless when the entire PD rush to you because you are the only one MW and all others are cops or do jobs.
If cops locked on you or your team the whole time and not on other criminals, then it's bad time for being criminal. Surely there can be better times. If you do crimes at wrong time, you only entertain cops and loose your stuff. When nobody plays criminal, cops don't earn money, get bored and become civs/criminals, now it's good time to play a criminal. This is how server maintains balance, not perfectly, but at least somehow. There were some suggestions about balance, but sadly they got rejected/ignored.

By the way you cant expect to survive only with a few weapons for drive-by because everyone DM in close-range and you cant do nothing only with M4,tec9 or uzi.
Didn't I write that you also should buy sawns/combats? Yes, I did. If 50 sawns/combat and 200 uzis isn't enough for you to finish a fight, then you may play without ammunation as well - resoult will be the same.

Try to rob a bank, when you take your ass out of the bank with the Moneybag the cops already blowsup your tires even the car and they will fight in close-range even with some mf camped somewhere spraying with M4 or sniping.
If you are so good to take them all and try to reach hideout with your car there will be roadblocks and spiketraps inside the hideout (tierra for LV, the tunnel for SF, and cops spawns in your way to castillo LS).
Don't do it alone~

Try to bribe these mf with 500$... They will piss on your face After taking you down even if you are a non-threat because a lot of them are newbies that basically play as cops rulebreakers.
Still there is a little chance you will be bried and you should use it. No point talking about rulebreakers, they should be reported with evidence and punished.

Trying to evade Is also impossibile even if you have a good team, they will spawn again and in 1 second you have to run again.
If they spawn and choose you as target even though you are now far away, then you are the only most wanted, again bad time for being a criminal.

Why we have to run from fights? I mean.. its fucking GTA , the main concept is to clap cops and be rich but they are too overpower, too bonuses, too many rulebreakers, and TOO MANY OF THEM, maybe add a balance, i.e: 50 players only 10 can be cops or max 13 i dont known...
This is an RPG server, not just a shooter game. This means that before doing entertiming stuff like clap cops and being rich, you should earn some capital to afford it - donate or spend your time being cotious while earning money, only then will you be able to play the way you like and not to regret lost ammo, because you already earned enough cash to not to worry about it.. I guess this is the idea of this server, and acutally all MMO RPG games.

As for reducing the weapon prices, I am not going to rate the suggestion, nor agree/disagree with it, just said that I was able to enjoy the game with current prices while I was still playing. From my perspective, reducing weapon price by 3x would increase my income by 20~40%, nothing much.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 10:47:59 pm by Kittycatmur »

Offline Blake_

• Respect: +3/-3
  • :o
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Blake_
  • Discord name: Mercer#0180
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2022, 03:02:43 pm »

Offen too many cops to even earn enough cash without getting a 4 man police response.

There are offen far more cops than robbers for the simple fact there is nothing lost when a cop dies, but they have everything to gain, cops buying armour doesn't count, it costs 2p for them.

Isn't a cops medical bill free when dying? >_<

Reducing the sometimes ludicrous risk crims face would likely even out the team numbers more.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 07:53:02 pm by Blake_ »

Online Ast

• Respect: +5/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: zinasumoko
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2022, 02:03:08 am »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2022, 11:13:35 am »
Prices will be reduced next update, and max ticket/bail reduced from $4000 to $3000.
View trailers here.

Offline Ricordi

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2022, 12:25:18 am »
Thank you god