Author Topic: Anti tracking  (Read 3548 times)

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
Re: Anti tracking
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2022, 04:30:19 pm »
And you remember these words on my last post ?
'What do you think of new players that try to make money, they get Most Wanted, and old/DM players go and kill them? They are the ones complaining the most about this rule since the first time getting killed for this reason.'

So what do you think about new players who don't know locations by there name and use /gps to locate anyone they want?

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2022, 04:45:07 pm »
And you remember these words on my last post ?
'What do you think of new players that try to make money, they get Most Wanted, and old/DM players go and kill them? They are the ones complaining the most about this rule since the first time getting killed for this reason.'

So what do you think about new players who don't know locations by there name and use /gps to locate anyone they want?

@overdoz

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2022, 05:56:52 pm »
Aren’t cops the ones who use this command on a criminal when he’s far away maybe AFK inside a store or smth?
Technically, cops are alerted as soon as a criminal commits a crime near them or falls in their range of detection. It can be seen as a radio message in the chat. However criminals don't get such a feature to detect nearby cops until they reach too close. Also undercover cops are shown on radar when they are standing not 20 metres away from the criminal. So it's surely going to be a Nerf for criminals if its done in this way.

Tbh it is good as it is. Just don't take this game too seriously @Kittycatmur

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2022, 08:51:49 pm »
IT´s a problem because you can track anyone and find anyone easily. No competition, no pressure on where he  could be just a gps system.

IF you are seeking for a criminal as a police officer, relax by just doing /gps and following the road so the criminal cannot hide or loose the wanted level.
If you are a criminal and want to take revenge on somebody, simply /gps and follow the road to get to your  target very very easily, so the target has nowhere to hide rendering hiding useless.

With /loc, the person could change direction anywhere, the one tracking him had no idea if he was going up right left down. With this gps system, if im trying to hide from a bunch of police officers then its impossible, same  goes if im trying to hide from a person so he won´t take revenge.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.