Author Topic: is this how your staff behave?  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
is this how your staff behave?
« on: June 25, 2022, 09:16:50 pm »
Your in-game nameTakanome
Their in-game nameTheDan
Date & Time of incident (UTC)5 mins ago
Detailsi was fighting with him ingame and after i died and got jailed (he died to a molotov i bet thats why he's angry about it), well we can see that on video that after i got out of jailed your ADMIN literally rammed me with a rustler we all knew that you can die due to bug on that scenario right? my health got damaged but your lovely ADMIN wont get away from that, he literally tried to killed me with a rustler. (obviously you knew whats up right? theres no mw, nor criminals in the clip when you watched it closely tho).
please control your ADMINS theres like 20cops ingame tho and i just want to play peacefully and dont want to get abuse by an ADMIN.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Here is the clip after the time i fought him: https://streamable.com/z05a9n
Here is the clip that he tried to killed me with a rustler : https://streamable.com/xa9go8
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 09:21:03 pm by Takanome »

Offline Ryuk.

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-8
  • 👑
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [AoD]Ryuk.
  • Discord name: Ryuk.#0001
  • Crew: AoD Angels of Death
Re: is this how your staff behave?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 09:22:41 pm »
That is some thing that we rarely see in mike cops and robbers. I hope mike takes actions on this

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 09:23:19 pm »
That is some thing that we rarely see in mike cops and robbers. I hope mike takes actions on this

if i did that to them ill get 4 infractions for sure.

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 09:27:03 pm »
Just want to add this, Like what i told in my report that "I only want to play peacefully and ... "
TheDan words after i killed him:
https://imgur.com/a/jNiDFCk

Offline Zack

• Respect: +16/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zack
  • Discord name: zack.6961
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 09:32:03 pm »
Moved to staff complaints

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 10:07:25 pm »
Firstly i didnt mean to ram you and didnt do that on purpose i was lagging and got timeout like 7 times before that clip you weren't even there when i was flying(not on my screen), there was no criminals so i went to fly around with my rustler didnt even notice that i rammed you

2ndly even if i did it cant kill you there is no bug that can get you killed if you arent wanted yet you should have told me to pay the damage instead of calling me an abusive admin.
And how do you define "playing peacefully"?
I killed you once and i saw you right next to the place i went after i stopped spectacting
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:14:02 pm by Dan »

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 10:28:12 pm »
Firstly i didnt mean to ram you and didnt do that on purpose i was lagging and got timeout like 7 times before that clip you weren't even there when i was flying(not on my screen), there was no criminals so i went to fly around with my rustler didnt even notice that i rammed you

2ndly even if i did it cant kill you there is no bug that can get you killed if you arent wanted yet you should have told me to pay the damage instead of calling me an abusive admin.
And how do you define "playing peacefully"?
I killed you once and i saw you right next to the place i went after i stopped spectacting

So what are you doing there ? Flying infront of SFPD to reduce lag ? Come on man, its too obvious you werent lag there im very sure you will ram me thats why i recorded at the right time.

Watched faksy montages so you got some info that is possible to kill players using planes.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:31:12 pm by Takanome »

Offline Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2022, 12:50:08 am »
So what are you doing there ? Flying infront of SFPD to reduce lag ? Come on man, its too obvious you werent lag there im very sure you will ram me thats why i recorded at the right time.

Watched faksy montages so you got some info that is possible to kill players using planes.
i was just practicing flying at a low level, didnt mean to ram anybody on purpose even if i wanted to there is no point of doing that i will get nothing but my plane destroyed

I have been playing this game since 2k11 and im telling you that there is no way to get you killed like that if you arent wanted

Idk how you are so sure that i wasnt lagging but here is my proofs: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/714242128997253161/990402430485278780/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/714242128997253161/990402321152360548/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/714242128997253161/990402203569250324/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/714242128997253161/990404026459885648/IMG_20220626_015153.jpg
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 12:52:21 am by Dan »

Offline Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2022, 12:53:39 am »
You could have asked me to pay for that damage instead of reporting but as you wish, i have informed the management about this report and will wait for their response
Till they do i will keep this post locked.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 04:14:07 am »
After looking into the video provided, and experimenting with Dan about this so-called 'bug' I have come to the conclusion that you would not have died from this incident.  It is physically impossible for you to be killed by cops whilst you're an innocent civilian.  The only way possible to be killed is if Dan's rustler exploded, which would have resulted in killing both you and him due to the explosion.

I do not believe this was intentional, and logging at logs over the past few days Dan has been having connection troubles which could very well mean on his screen you were not there for him.  Further to add,  you've most likely popped up on dan's screen due to the lag he's been having and he has attempted to pull up as you can see he does to try to avoid hitting you but accidentally still manages to collect you.

Outlaw and Death were also in a vehicle heading down the hill, if Dan hadn't pulled up as well he would have hit all 3 of you. I believe Dan in his best interest attempted to avoid the situation, but nobody is perfect. No punishment will be handed down,  but he will be warned about the risks of flying low to the ground within active cities. 

The manner in which he spoke to you tho when you killed him wasn't exactly acceptable and he will be warned and reminded that he should talk to everyone in a professional manner even if they're annoying.

Dismissed/Warned.