Author Topic: Rule change about killing MW  (Read 7025 times)

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
Rule change about killing MW
« on: May 25, 2022, 09:31:41 pm »
I was just wondering that why is it now disallowed to kill Most Wanted?. I know I'm a bit inactive but on other hand I'm pretty sure that the main and worst problem of the server at the moment was very very high number of cops. Everyone was demanding to find out a way to balance this, none asked for this new rule that you should not be allowed to kill a MW as it was one of the reason most of the players wont get bored playing MCNR. Beside of doing something that is highly requested (somehow balance cops), this new rule was added that you aren't allowed to kill Most Wanted anymore which in my opinion is a very bad idea.

Removing this rule was not really required or necessary as it keeps a player interest to stay in the server. Your thoughts ?

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
Re: Rule change about killing MW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 10:10:21 pm »
You said that you’re inactive. What do you think of new players that try to make money, they get Most Wanted, and old/DM players go and kill them? They are the ones complaining the most about this rule since the first time getting killed for this reason. And i think it was necessary, with this rule in power the new player they might be weak in dm, and this thing makes them quit the server and never come back. So in my opinion this change was a good choice. It would be better to be the same for the cops aswell.

so in that case what should old players do? Leave the server cuz of boredom?
You're just sayin that, if a player is bad we should not kill him
makes 0 sense

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 10:12:50 pm »
You're just sayin that, if a player is bad we should not kill him
Yea exactly it's not our problem if someone's bad enough. They'll eventually get used to it and survive like everyone did, it's not a big deal

Offline $LOTH

• Respect: +9/-5
  • Whole squad dont belong to the city n*igga
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: $LOTH
  • Discord name: $LICK$LOTH#1011
  • Crew: 59
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 10:18:20 pm »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 10:35:14 pm »
Makes 0 sense? Does it looks like a DM server or Cops and Robbers? You got some things to do, go rob something, you got missions aswell. Why do you need to kill other players? The name it clearly says ‘Cops and Robbers’ not ‘DeathMatch’ so if you think its a DM server, you should try another one.

so this is what you've been doing for the past few days ago? hunting me down everytime you see me as red, and then you go around advising people to do missions, fish, and rob? you're so full of shit lmao

Offline renzy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 10:46:26 pm »
Makes 0 sense? Does it looks like a DM server or Cops and Robbers? You got some things to do, go rob something, you got missions aswell. Why do you need to kill other players? The name it clearly says ‘Cops and Robbers’ not ‘DeathMatch’ so if you think its a DM server, you should try another one.
ofcourse it's not a DM server, but do you disagree that things like Crew Wars or Hunting MW which are based on the term 'deathmatch' is the main reason server is still alive. Remove the thing 'DM' from the server, who'll play it then ? So you can't just say that it isnt a DM server etc blah blah

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-42
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 12:01:11 am »
ofcourse it's not a DM server, but do you disagree that things like Crew Wars or Hunting MW which are based on the term 'deathmatch' is the main reason server is still alive. Remove the thing 'DM' from the server, who'll play it then ? So you can't just say that it isnt a DM server etc blah blah
There's many things to do in MCNR and you only care about DM. Pathetic.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 12:21:44 am »
People were being hunted down just because they were most wanted, not only they had the police to worry about but also random players killing them while robbing a property or doing any other task. People that are bored and think there is nothing to do are clearly wrong, they are bored because they can´t do the mission with a best friend/crew or they just don´t want to do such "lame stuff". 
Needs more missions which can be played with other players, securicar is currently the only mission where multiple people can participate, but only as guards rather than collecting money and so on.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2022, 12:32:00 am »

90% of games are involved with killing, do you expect us to just fish around and do the lame missions?

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2022, 01:04:48 am »
I was just wondering that why is it now disallowed to kill Most Wanted?. I know I'm a bit inactive but on other hand I'm pretty sure that the main and worst problem of the server at the moment was very very high number of cops. Everyone was demanding to find out a way to balance this, none asked for this new rule that you should not be allowed to kill a MW as it was one of the reason most of the players wont get bored playing MCNR. Beside of doing something that is highly requested (somehow balance cops), this new rule was added that you aren't allowed to kill Most Wanted anymore which in my opinion is a very bad idea.

Removing this rule was not really required or necessary as it keeps a player interest to stay in the server. Your thoughts?

Well, I agree wIth this, killing MWs was the last hope for mcnr which was making it alive, ngl the server is pretty boring playing without killing mws ( at least for me). And it's 2022 what do you expect from a player? Fishing 24/7, roaming around with cars? Robbing banks 24/7? Well that was the worst decission of not allowing civilian to kill mws. ( just my opinion tho)

trina

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2022, 01:10:18 am »
Personally, this change should have happened from the very beginning. As someone stated prior this is Cops and Robbers, not a deathmatch server. The main people who are upset over this are people who like to constantly go kill someone which honestly ruins the game for others who are just trying to chill and enjoy the server. If you want to kill someone, go ask them to join you in a duel or find a dm server.

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2022, 01:11:14 am »
Or if the staff cares about this server, then they should make a rule of not killing newbies who got lower than a 5k score, instead of removing this rule

trina

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2022, 01:15:37 am »
Or if the staff cares about this server, then they should make a rule of not killing newbies who got lower than a 5k score, instead of removing this rule

No one will listen to that. When they see a mw all they want to do is kill them. I think it's a good change and we can see how it plays out.

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2022, 01:20:31 am »

No one will listen to that. When they see a mw all they want to do is kill them. I think it's a good change and we can see how it plays out.
There's a staff member for a reason then, Go punish those who broke these rules. Less see how it goes but I'm sure it will damage this player base

trina

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2022, 01:35:45 am »
If it damages the player base we can always go back to allowing mw to be killed by everyone. This rule change is only affecting those who like to find any reason to rdm players which honestly this server can use a break from all the dming. However, we need to remember that this is not a deathmatch server and it was never intended to be one.

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2022, 02:59:52 am »
man why the hell are they still calling this server CnR

Offline .Kakashi.

• Respect: +2/-23
  • cUp-cAkEs aRe aWeSoMeeee!!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tessa.Lamb
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2022, 08:29:27 am »
if you don't like the new rule about vigilante removal, there is another way for you to satisfy the urges of killing people. go rob someone who is good enough in shooting and killing people, rob their properties while they are in-game, camp players outside the bank like noobs do, this way you will trigger a chain of reaction which includes reason to kill, non stop revenge, hunting each other down ect, nature always find a way to keeps things going

Offline br0ken

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-18
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vader
  • Crew: 9.T
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2022, 08:56:43 am »
implementing this rule wont balance the server and now it will increase the amount of cops cause now theres nothing crews can do now, i mean cant kill other crew’s members without a valid reason so they will go on duty as cop to fight

Mikes Medics and Firefighters

Offline renzy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2022, 09:10:06 am »
tell me what does the most ppl do ?

Offline renzy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2022, 09:14:45 am »
u want us to do those boring mission stuff? and rob bank 24/7 which ive been doing from past almost 3years lmao killing most wanted was something that doesnt get u  bored