Author Topic: Rule change about killing MW  (Read 7012 times)

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
Re: Rule change about killing MW
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2022, 05:24:05 am »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH No nerf for the cops yet the poll is completely useless 

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2022, 07:04:52 am »
But I still don't get it. If the change is for the community why can't we just have a poll in which the community themselves decides if this rule should stay or not? Can't find any reason to that

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2022, 07:48:33 am »
But I still don't get it. If the change is for the community why can't we just have a poll in which the community themselves decides if this rule should stay or not? Can't find any reason to that

You don't even play the server, so why is this of any concern to you?  We're in discussion at the moment about bringing some improvements for criminals, mainly talking about the amount of ammunition that you lose upon being arrested. Trying to find a balance, where criminals don't lose out that much anymore. Just gotta give us time

Offline stacJ

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2022, 08:44:59 am »
You don't even play the server, so why is this of any concern to you?
???? 12.8hr activity this month bruhh
I'm just asking all this because only maybe this MW rule was something that still kept a little interest inside me to join

If the change is for the community why can't we just have a poll in which the community themselves decides if this rule should stay or not?
Still can't get this..

Offline Karbz

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2022, 12:59:30 pm »
There will be a poll occurring over the next coming days (maybe hours) in regards to this new change, - please keep an eye out on discord.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2022, 02:04:23 pm »
Does it mean that it's a interesting feature? All I know is, people do fishing only to grind score and thats it. Nothing interesting in that to keep a player active.
Well some people dont find interesting to being killled 30000 times in a 4-8 v 1 just because they killled a cop who was chasing them for a minor robbery

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2022, 02:05:50 pm »
Well For me i think it's a bad idea to change this rule because i was playing only to kill most wanted and some cops but now, the server full of cops because they want to DM to get more kills so they can enjoy the game, about these newbies who join and crying 24/7 about getting killed by some guys because they are MW, well they have to learn how to protect themselves, I was here since 2019 and i was one of these newbies getting killed by old players so I learned dm and here I'm.
Remove the want to kill most wanted and go kill cops

Offline stacJ

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2022, 04:14:24 pm »
Well, after Karbz himself said that there'll be a poll I don't think I'll argue more. That's the best way to know what's better for the community.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2022, 04:34:01 pm »
That's the best way to know what's better for the community.

The "community" that runs on the server. Ask Mr. XYZ what he has to say.

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-36
  • Some people are like ADS, just skip them.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
  • Crew: Wuu Tangg [wT]
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2022, 04:40:07 pm »
Remove the want to kill most wanted and go kill cops
Bro how i can kill cops when they are around 10? they are too overpowered, at least when we kill MW he goes to the jail and you have around 4mins to heal up and get ready to fight him because he will come for his revenge. but cops respawn again and they still have all weapons they just need to buy armour and go for his revenge use your brain bro...

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2022, 06:06:42 pm »
Bro how i can kill cops when they are around 10? they are too overpowered, at least when we kill MW he goes to the jail and you have around 4mins to heal up and get ready to fight him because he will come for his revenge. but cops respawn again and they still have all weapons they just need to buy armour and go for his revenge use your brain bro...
Well that's what he was trying to explain about. This new rule indirectly promotes killing cops and will probably create some balance to the overpowered cop situtation. Since MWs can't be killed for bounty anymore, criminals can focus more towards fighting cops instead of killing their own type. But again this might take some time to come in effect as people are not so used to it and everybody just wants to kill other players which they think is much easier as a cop. So I think we just need to wait for people to realize that this new rule creates an opportunity for all criminals to work together against cops.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-42
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2022, 12:43:02 am »
u want us to do those boring mission stuff? and rob bank 24/7 which ive been doing from past almost 3years lmao killing most wanted was something that doesnt get u  bored
Maybe if you used your remaining 7 severely damaged but yet working brain cells (results of being a compulsive RDMer with no life) you would be able to make a suggestion in forums about an activity or job you would like in this server.

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2022, 03:20:06 am »
Maybe if you used your remaining 7 severely damaged but yet working brain cells (results of being a compulsive RDMer with no life) you would be able to make a suggestion in forums about an activity or job you would like in this server.
f*ck suggestions man, i've suggested kiss animation and it stays on the 'Approved Suggestions' subforum since December 2021. A f*cking KISS ANIMATION , i wonder how long will 'activity job' suggestions will rot on the Subforum. I even wonder if it got accepted, sometimes Mike denies suggestion instantly before even hearing the Community's thought about it
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 03:22:58 am by syairman »

Offline Karbz

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2022, 03:35:24 am »
I am going to be locking this topic now.

@syairman Your suggestion has been approved, but Mike has other and better things to implement before even considering adding an animation.  If you do /anims, you'll see that Mike needs to go through and complete the entire list. So please be patient.