Author Topic: Bug in my garages houses  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
Bug in my garages houses
« on: May 03, 2022, 07:48:38 pm »
fix bug in my 3 garages;

Reagan road, 8 garage. now is ----> Crest road, 4
Reagan road, 9, garage now is ----> clean street, 11
Reagan road 10, garage  now is --->clean street, 12

For spawn my vehicles saved in this garages, need want "vehicle lands", and i have a faggio in unknown garage.

images;

https://imgur.com/a/m5Vrhcn

« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 02:38:45 pm by Hobgoblin »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Bug in my garages houses
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 11:58:16 am »
When a player has vehicles in a property and they sell the property, the vehicles go into storage and can only be accessed via 'Land vehicles' This is not really a bug as such. I'd advise you to call for the vehicles, then drive them to another storage location and store them.

However, from what I (barely) understood, when you select a garage in your list it actually shows a different property? Can you supply a video please.
View trailers here.

Offline Hobgoblin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 12:01:40 pm »
Then, when i join, why my vehicles have installed hydraulics, when i don't like hydraulics? Later i record a video and post here, mikes

Offline Hobgoblin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 12:04:11 pm »
When a player has vehicles in a property and they sell the property, the vehicles go into storage and can only be accessed via 'Land vehicles' This is not really a bug as such. I'd advise you to call for the vehicles, then drive them to another storage location and store them.

However, from what I (barely) understood, when you select a garage in your list it actually shows a different property? Can you supply a video please.

Only happens in 3 houses garages.

Offline Hobgoblin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2022, 02:41:25 pm »
I SELL HOUSE, change vehicle and save other and the glitch continues in the houses, Reagaon road 8,9 and 10. and probably reagan road 7
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 03:43:12 pm by Hobgoblin »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2022, 03:01:17 pm »

@Mike

In the second video attached, he stores a vehicle in the property.  Yet when he goes to retrieve the vehicle by using the personal vehicle menu it doesn't display any vehicles in that property.  Yet you can see it is clearly stored in the garage.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2022, 03:04:14 pm »
Right ok. He added the videos after I replied. I'll look into it.

As for the hydraulics, I knew of this before and it should be fixed going forward. Mods added to primary personal vehicles were saved to secondary personal vehicles and/or vice-versa.
I'm fairly confident it's fixed for future vehicle mod saving, however I cannot fix previously saved mods. Please try removing the mods at a gas station and re-applying the correct ones.
View trailers here.