Author Topic: My Infraction appeal  (Read 873 times)

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
My Infraction appeal
« on: May 13, 2022, 10:19:54 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game nameMikazuki
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone30/04/2022
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCophunt
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I was most wanted. The active map was las venturas so i went to san fierro to evade at that moment Kanarimortem and Adorfomortem came to kill me , i killed them , then they came again with maverick both without armour so i went inside my house and when they came inside i killed them again , Adorfmortem quit so Kanarimortem took a rustler or sparrow i dont remember and was coming to kill me again , so i took the maverick they used at second time they tried to kill me and i went on a roof he came close but he fell on another roof and he paused , and i went to that roof and killed him when he was paused because he was following me at first place , and as far as i know we can kill cops that are following us where we are most wanted
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?N/A
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No witnesses i was alone
Any more information to provide?No

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: My Infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 11:06:55 pm »
Kanarimortem paused at 20:29 and you killed them at 20:32, so i suppose what you're trying to say here is he was following you when he was paused? lol

You didn't have any revenge on him, and i don't think you can just kill him because he was following you 3 minutes ago, you have to kill them on spot.

I'll let an admin+ staff member deal with this.

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 12:12:12 am »
He was following me but he fell on that roof i waited on the roof that i was because my maverick fell. I waited on the roof but couldnt evade because he was there i went down i saw he was paused didnt knew how log he was paused but i killed him to evade and to go on my business.

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 08:32:03 am »
I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time since there is no video evidence, however it's noted that you have tendency to cophunt (as evident from latest report about you).

Please be careful in the future and follow rules, we might not be as lenient next time. Also, make an appeal as soon as you can, not after 2 weeks.