Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1007 times)

Offline iamSpider

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Spider_.
  • Discord name: Spider ᶠᶻ🖤#0999
  • Crew: None for now.
My ban appeal
« on: April 09, 2022, 02:15:54 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3741
Your in-game name[99]Might.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone5:34 I think, and 9th of April, 2022, Timezone Pakistan : GMT +5
Ban/infraction reason and detailsAdmin banned me for the reason Quit To Avoid.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I think it's wrong ban, my PacketLoss and ping was high, Then I killed a suspect Noah with vehicle explosion, Then I was going /q to rejoin and fix lag, suddenly 1 criminals car came and started shooting me, when i was typing /q and I quitted, now admin think it's Quit to avoid.,
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Laggy game and high Pacektloss.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No
Any more information to provide?No

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 02:34:53 pm »
Why would you quit when there's criminals shooting you. You were getting shot at by dawg then spioon shot you and you quitted plus you didn't even mention your lag before. Here's your action logs. I'll let an admin+ decide if your ban stays or not.

Offline iamSpider

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 02:37:37 pm »
Why would you quit when there's criminals shooting you. You were getting shot at by dawg then spioon shot you and you quitted plus you didn't even mention your lag before. Here's your action logs. I'll let an admin+ decide if your ban stays or not.

After the suspect Noah, I quitted, and new rule to tell i have lag? yall came after I killed Noah.

Offline iamSpider

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2022, 02:41:11 pm »

Well, If you still think it's Quit to avoid, I aint gonna reply here anymore, I'll join after un-banned then.

Offline MD_Abdullah_Khan

• Respect: +61/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 12:47:37 pm »
@iamSpider

Ban has been lifted and your infraction points will be revoked too. Please be careful and pay more attention to your surroundings in the future.

Appeal accepted.