Author Topic: Server showing got banned due to use of jetpack but i didnt use Jetpack  (Read 934 times)

Offline Suprise_Bro

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Surprise_Bro
  • Discord name: JADEN
  • Crew: -
Ban ID (if applicable)3696
Your in-game nameSurprise_Bro
Ban or infraction appeal?Server showing i got banned due to use of jetpack but i didnt even used jetpack one im playin mcnr for a month now gained 20k+ points but still i got banned due to no reason please help me im in a really bad situation right now
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone3-4-2022 UTC 5:30+ /td]
Ban/infraction reason and detailsServer showing i got banned due to use of jetpack but i didnt even used jetpack one im playin mcnr for a month now gained 20k+ points but still i got banned due to no reason please help me im in a really bad situation right now
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I STOPPED PLAYIN AT 4PM {INDIAN TIME} AND I AGAIN STARTEDMY WORLD AND THE SERVER SAYS U HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR A YEAR FOR USING JETPACK IM LOSING MY RANKS OF EASTER PLEASE HELP ME 
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?IDK I JUST WENT OFFLINE AT 4PM {INDIAN TIME} AND STARTED MY GAME AT 7 {INDIAN TIME} AND IT WAS SHOWING SERVER BANNED DUE TO USE OF JETPACK
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?SORRY BUT THERE IS NO WITNESS
Any more information to provide?THIS IS THE ONLY THING IVE FACED RN NOTHING HAVE TO PROVIDE MORE
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 04:13:21 pm by Suprise_Bro »

Offline Suprise_Bro

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Surprise_Bro
  • Discord name: JADEN
  • Crew: -
I didnt wore a jetpack in the whole MCNR game i have always played fair and followed all the rules by the MCNR team. This can be a thorough mistake which is effecting my game stats. Please do the Needful

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Ban 3696 is on lel_godz. This account matches with yours so that means you were multi-accounting/or somebody was playing on your computer. Please be honest and explain what really happened.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
I gave you time to explain what happened and no response. Ban will be revoked + punishment for multi-accounting.