Author Topic: infractions appeal  (Read 1130 times)

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
infractions appeal
« on: March 08, 2022, 04:26:53 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game namemyth
Ban or infraction appeal?infractions that caused ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneToday few hours ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRDM
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I just threw molotov in self defence.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I killed friday.1337 with my friends and after that we all died and got jailed. During jail time i constantly kept tracking friday.1337 by /loc and almost everytime i found him outside police department, probably waiting for us to get out of jail so he could get his revenge. He waited outside PD for almost 2 mins or more. After we got out of jail, we took our weapons and went on the PD roof without armour. We wanted to flee away but there was no helicopter up there. In the meantime friday.1337 entered PD and came to us at the roof. I felt threatened + he had revenge on us. Why will he not shoot us when he was fully geared up and we with health only. So, i threw a molotov at him as self defence and the right next moment he started shooting at us and killed us. Later he reported me for RDM, even after stalking us that whole time. It can all be seen in my action logs. And it would be better if @friday.1337 could provide the clip, if he has recorded it. 
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[RA]Haruki
Any more information to provide?i was not satisfied by the moderator's response on the report, so i want @managers (@Domingo) to handle it pls. THanks
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 04:34:26 pm by myth »

Offline Haruki

• Respect: +69/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Haruki
  • Discord name: Haruki#7310
Re: infractions appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 05:04:34 pm »
Greetings. As i have been informed of the case, i did witness it virtually. I will try and explain the situation as shortly as i can.
We were on the rooftop while they(here, friday.1337 and his mates) were waiting for us in front the pd. Undoubtedly, we are at dispute mostly and both sides look for a blow to the chest whenever possible. I was typing in the chatbox when friday.1337 appeared with two sawns. Feeling threatened, as an instinct because of the on-going dispute, their known aggressive gameplay and having revenge, myth may have threw his molotov at him as an act of self defense. Adding to this, there is no point of anyone camping right in front of the exits of pd and then suddenly appearing out of nowhere. It isn't like he's gonna come up, wave, do a handshake and leave knowing very well that he had revenge and was fully locked n loaded. That's all i would like to say from my behalf.

Chaotically Evil,
Catto Supreme

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 06:26:24 pm »
@Obsidian please respond and explain what happened. If you have any video evidence, that would be great.

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 11:15:49 pm »
I just arrived in roof for like 2-5 secs and you shoot me first so i fight back 0:05.

(click to show/hide)

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 01:50:36 am »
Would you like to tell that why did you come to roof? You started shooting right next moment after you got molotov which you didnt get dmg of cuz desynced. Anyways your intentions were obvious here and you were already tracking me, can be seen in your own video. "Myth's location"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 01:55:34 am by myth »

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 09:16:39 am »
According to the logs, it seems like RDM by myth, but by looking at the situation and video itself, to me it looks like self-defense by myth even tho he first attacked Friday. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and revoke your infractions and ban, but please next time rather wait for him to shoot first if you don't have the ability to record your gameplay (it's hard to prove that someone was constantly following you without any video evidence).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 09:20:39 am by Domingo »